• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Nappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we talk about the webcomic saitama then that saitama win hands down becuase he can move faster then lightspeed flash who can move this fast 0:00'00"01 So i give this win to saitama

going with saitama due to having superior attack potency and durability and likely still far higher

nappa has to be planet lvl+ if he wants to win

I agree with Master Xar, Nappa can go Oozaru if he wants to, and please don't say he didn't do that against Goku. That's not a valid argument. For one thing, we have no evidence he can use the Moon Ball, so he most likely would have had to wait until the moon came out. And two, the battle was called off by Vegeta before Nappa could finish it, mostly due to the fact that Goku was lolstomping him around. So I will debate that Nappa would lead Saitama to where the full moon is and transform into an Oozaru. And if we go with power levels, then putting him at the absolute lowest power level of 4,000 would mean that his Oozaru form would have a power level of 40,000 which puts him on par with Recoome and Nail. Of course, power scaling is highly controversial, but we also shouldn't dismiss the power of the Oozaru form, and Nappa DID have a tail.

@Queen

We have no idea if Nappa can use the power ball technique, and I highly doubt he can survive long enough for the moon to come out (And the OP doesn't indicate the fight starts at night).

As it stands, Saitama wins via superior AP.

I just as much said he probably can't. And while the fight may not start at fight, there is literally nothing stopping him from flying to another part of the planet where the full moon is.

For what reason would we assume there's a full moon if the OP doesn't tell us that it's the night of a full moon? Assuming he can just do that and go Great Ape is a rather arbitrary assumption and not something we should take into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back