• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because why not. They both fight baddies.
58582c01f034562c582205ff.png
p263246_i_v8_aa.jpg

• Distance: 100m
  • MEGAS can use everything in his arsenal.
  • Bloodlusted :devilish:
  • Takes place in Jersey City
Saitama scales to atleast 2.51 exatons with Serious Punch.
MEGAS robot has 7.97 exatons with all of his rockets.

Saitama:
MEGAS:

Last edited:
Well Saitama has zero hax nor any skill while Megas seems to have a bunch of elemental weaponry, so I vote Megas via higher AP and versatility

Yes, I also linked those in the OP. Thanks for making the profile, just finished the first episode.
Well Saitama has zero hax nor any skill while Megas seems to have a bunch of elemental weaponry, so I vote Megas via higher AP and versatility
IIRC Saitama has reactive power level? I'll wait for the OPM experts to come in.

• Durability: Multi-Continent level (Was practically unscathed by tanking a giant explosion point-blank, said explosion was more powerful than Megas' reflected Master Blaster, which should be comparable to a full stock of missiles)
Stronger apparently, at least dura-wise.
I see.
Saitama's Durability:
At least Multi-Continent level, likely far higher (Has never shown to be damaged after finishing his training)
Megas XLR's Attack Potency:
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Can fight Evil Coop's mecha, which should be somewhat superior to Megas itself)

A concern: Are all MEGAS'S form of offense comparable to its missiles? If so, that's convenient for him.

In theory, if the missile AP is from explosions, & MEGAS shot missiles, Saitama could blow them away with the shockwave of a punch or such, & he probably would since they're bloodlusted.

The question is, what does Megas XLR lead with?

Of course, if MEGAS's Durability scales to its Attack Potency with the missiles, it's over 3 times as Durable as Saitama's AP.
Saitama's attacks often do considerable environmental destruction. Could they do so to MEGAS, so as to break its limbs/structure?

An alternate option is maybe to use his LS, since Saitama has Class P against MEGAS's Class K, so unless MEGAS is way heavier than expected, Saitama's outlifting it, but IDK if he uses his LS in-characterly, except for Serious Table Flip (He IS Bloodlusted, so....), but WOULD he do that here? Would he realize to do it?

Last edited:
No idea what MEGAS would lead with but I don't believe his regular attacks come anywhere close to the energy all his rockets are outputting. Even if he only hits half of his rockets that should still be way superior to Saitama's durability.

I do believe that MEGAS durability scales to his rockets so even with environmental destruction I don't believe Saitama is going to be able to puncture through the robot.

I'll wait for more knowledgeable people to comment.

Megas leads an attack ususally danmaku missiles from all directions (1, 2) or lasers/machine guns from a distance of several meters, he's a long ranged attacker so are the majority of his attacks such as 8-ball Hadouken (1).

"In theory, if the missile AP is from explosions, & MEGAS shot missiles, Saitama could blow them away with the shockwave of a punch or such, & he probably would since they're bloodlusted."

Megas can do the same and far more his own shields can protect him and if nothing from his arsenal can't take Saitama down he could just BFR (1).

Last edited:
Off-topic:
Can you tell me why 5-c was removed in the first place I haven't read the entire CRT can you summarize ? (Been a bit busy due to personal stuff)
Calc-problems. The 330-ish Exaton calc was revised and we got High 6 A. It was later revised again and we got 5 C (30-ish Exatons).

Actually from the looks of it the CRT hasn't been completely accepted. Can we proceed with the VS Battle assuming 6-A until definitive changes are made?

Actually from the looks of it the CRT hasn't been completely accepted. Can we proceed with the VS Battle assuming 6-A until definitive changes are made?
Even if we do proceed with this matchup, it's going to get removed from the profiles anyways.

Back