• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Ereshkigal (Aion)

@Heiler - considering that the Abyss doesn't seem to even have an atmosphere, I think so. Most of the top tier characters in the verse have been shown in space.

Hm... could not Lady Dragon then simply fly into the atmosphere and pelt Saitama with Magic? He might be able to jump up to her, put if he misses, he will be floating through the vacuum of space for the rest of eternity.

And he also could not throw anything up to her, since everything thrown that fast would be vaporized by friction. She definitely seems to have the range for it.

her ability to fly really gives her a leg up here.

Only question is if her Magic would actually hurt him. Considering Saitama facetanked planetary rays with his face and came out completely unharmed...

@Heilergott - Ereshkigal also has Life-Force Absorption, and Telekinetic powers as shown here.

Does Saitama have defenses against that?

Saitama fought against Tatsumaki and was found to be highly resistant to telekinesis. Not so sure about LFA. But I am no expert on OPM to be honest.

But it seems to be that Absorbing Life takes her a bit of time in the video - which looks awesome btw - so I am not sure she would have enough time to do that before Saitama punches her face into the 4th dimension.

Yeah, really possible that she could suck his lfie out, but I do not thik the Ice will help. Saitama survives in the vacuum of space, do not think Ice is that much colder :D

But very possible to she can suck his life out.

That would be deadly.Saitama would not be able to defend.

Uhm, btw...would you mind taking a look on an unfinished page by me? Uh. The last got deleted and that was 3 hours of work. Do not want to go trhough that again.

Back