• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Buzzwole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Buzzwole

He has Bulk up to raise his attack and Power-up Punch to do the same, Counter so if Saitama does do some serious damage with a punch it can deal it back. Leech Life to drain and absorb Saitama's HP, Endure which will allow it to survive an attack.

Edit: Forgot to add Attacks like Dynamic Punch which will confuse Saitama, Ice Punch to freeze and Thunder Punch to Paralyze, Harden to increase it's Defense and Lunge can lower Saitama's attack to if it hits. Reversal is also good if Saitama really weakens him.

Saitama.

I´m a Pokémon fan and I can tell Buzzwole would end up like the mosquito I smacked yesterday.

Buzzwole via its (by comparison) crazy versatility, and also scaling to characters who are further ahead of baseline 5-B than Saitama is.

Bobsican said:
Saitama.

I´m a Pokémon fan and I can tell Buzzwole would end up like the mosquito I smacked yesterday.
You gotta give better reasoning then that.

Fine.

Saitama has done more stuff than what I know Buzzwole has done.

Saitama can just punch him with a serious punch, heck, he could even punch it while being on the air, so it can count as a flying type move, effectively OHKOing it.

Bobsican said:
Saitama can just punch him with a serious punch, heck, he could even punch it while being on the air, so it can count as a flying type move, effectively OHKOing it.
That's...not how that works...like...at all.

At least I tried.

Either way, my vote still stands for Saitama.

Care to mention some detail I may be forgetting about?

Gonna once again, disagree.

Deoxys has never made a decent fight against mega ray .

Just one ineffective (sneak) attack then gettibg ohko. Not good showings honestly. Deoxys' weak point (actually his by far most durable body part) was voided by one casual attack.

And Deoxys almost beat base Mewtwo but failed.

Mewtwo=deoxys. Yet Deoxy=< mega Mewtwo ? When Mewtwo fought Zygarde in mega but nearly lost ta deoxys in base? The exact mewtwo mind ya .

Mega ray is far > deoxys. Which means no scaling off him.

Zygarde=buzzwole=mega mewtwo>mewtwo>deoxys.

Cool, probably will.

But considering your post had zero effect or any actual feedback I gotta assume ya have nothing ta actually say. And complain? No just pointing out extremely dubious scaling that us unfounded, but if ya wanna agree with such unsubstantiated claims well fine by me.

Buzzwole FRA.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Cool, probably will.

But considering your post had zero effect or any actual feedback I gotta assume ya have nothing ta actually say. And complain? No just pointing out extremely dubious scaling that us unfounded, but if ya wanna agree with such unsubstantiated claims well fine by me.
Calm down a bit. He's not arguing with you here because that's what a revision thread is for. You can discuss it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back