• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is faster than everyone, and has enough power to one punch anyone. Yhwach can revive himself and Aizen is Immortal/regen, so he is not going down by his sheer force.

He can beat Aizen by knocking him out but Kyōka Suigetsu is a problem. Yhwach stomps though. His profile says he can hit intangible beings, but I'm not sure he'd be able to touch Lille Barro. But I guess he could win in a battle of attrition or something.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
and the fact that saitama does not like to take any fight serouisly and also likes to prolong it, doesn't do him good against a decent to good Haxed verse
yeah ,in that way barragan stomps him

In character Saitama falls to the first haxx that ignores conventional durab

Serious falls to Yhach and probably Aizen unless he accidentally blows up the world bit by bit.

So many characters beat him it's not even funny. Yhwach and Aizen are the obvious two. Ichibei can rename him, Yamamoto burns him out of existence, Lille shoots through his head, Jugram can redirect any damage given, Gerard has hoffung, Kisuke could likely seal him. It's not that he can't beat them, it's just that his characters is too laid back to beat them before he is killed

Saitama has nothing on people who can ignore dura (ichibe,yamamoto,askin and lille)

Saitama has nothing on characters who are intangible (lille)

Saitama has nothing on nigh-invincible characters (lille,Yhwach,gerard and aizen)

Saitama has brute force whilst bleach's hax is over the top for him

If speed is equalized tons of characters stomp Saitama

Ichibei paints him black then squashes him like ant.

Lille Barro snipes.

Aizen send Saitama into coma (and no, pychics in OPM has nothing on Aizen, nothing)

Yhwach does whatever he wants (pick any of his 3 dozen abilities)

Gremmy sends Saitama to space without moon. Suffocation hurts

Joseph619 said:
If speed is equalized tons of characters stomp Saitama

Ichibei paints him black then squashes him like ant.

Lille Barro snipes.

Aizen send Saitama into coma (and no, pychics in OPM has nothing on Aizen, nothing)

Yhwach does whatever he wants (pick any of his 3 dozen abilities)

Gremmy sends Saitama to space without moon. Suffocation hurts
Yes i agree with this lille and gerard are enough for saitama

Um he beats everyone if he is Bloodlusted. Because is there anyone in Bleach that can tag him. Also most people will have to react to him unless it's yhawch we're talking about. The only person that can beat Saitama is Yhawch and I'll think that will end in a stalemate. Seriously since when people under Aizen and Yhawch can beat Saitama because he Speed blitz them all so if you have a speed feet for them then show it.

I'm getting sick of the NFL statements by the way. Oh also he beats the shit out Aizen because let me know when he can stand an atomizising punch from a serious Saitama. Also hype-force Saitama solos the Verse with ease.

Saitama won't bypass yhwach resurrection power, heck he doesn't even know yhwach can resurrection himself, and EOS aizen KS will happen the moment saitama see him.

BiasedHater said:
Um he beats everyone if he is Bloodlusted. Because is there anyone in Bleach that can tag him. Also most people will have to react to him unless it's yhawch we're talking about. The only person that can beat Saitama is Yhawch and I'll think that will end in a stalemate. Seriously since when people under Aizen and Yhawch can beat Saitama because he Speed blitz them all so if you have a speed feet for them then show it.

Then, how can he beat Lille? Gerard?

Saitama's page says he can hit intangible beings. But I don't think it would apply to someone like Lille. As for Gerard, if Saitama punches him seriously, I don't think you understand what's going to happen to him. Especially when his highest Regenerationn showing before Plotwahlen was High-Mid.

Yhwach would probably be the last resort here while saitama has both Gerard and lille to take care of....so yeah.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Yhwach would probably be the last resort here while saitama has both Gerard and lille to take care of....so yeah.
Mind to explain on how he can beat Gerard and Lille? Both their abilities bypass durability so I doubt he can defeat them. Let alone if we go to their characters

Hey Yomi, where have you been for some time?

Oh, I forgot about Hoffnung. If Gerard can block Saitama's punch with it, I guess the damage could be reflected. If it doesn't get vaporized.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hey Yomi, where have you been for some time?

Oh, I forgot about Hoffnung. If Gerard can block Saitama's punch with it, I guess the damage could be reflected. If it doesn't get vaporized.
I was on a break.

If hoffnung breaks dosen't that mean that the magnitude of damage is transfered to saitama?

Does hoffnung cease to reflect damage if the damage destroyed it?

Mind to explain on how he can beat Gerard and Lille? Both their abilities bypass durability so I doubt he can defeat them. Let alone if we go to their characters

I doubt it as well.what that message meant was that gerard and lille are complete overkill for him.

Who he loses to depends on how bloodlusted he is. If he is bloodlusted he stops at the higher tier characters (Ichigo, Aizen...etc) who speedblitz him. If he isn't bloodlusted then he loses to hax early on.

God-King Superman77 said:
Who he loses to depends on how bloodlusted he is. If he is bloodlusted he stops at the higher tier characters (Ichigo, Aizen...etc) who speedblitz him. If he isn't bloodlusted then he loses to hax early on.
Well him being bloodlusted won't do much against gerard in fact that'll help a lot more on bleach's part

Is this a serious battle? I mean, there is so much people that can wreck on character Saitama that is not even funny. And I believe that is 1vs1 against all characters, for obvious reasons...

Absolute Zero Rukia one-shots with Bankai (Even Shikai); Ichigo is pratically on par with him; He can't kill Gerard; He can't touch Lille; He will fall for Askin; Pernida would work. Just simple examples that pop up in mind

Someone really need to explain why Aizen and Yhwach stomp bloodlusted Saitama? Like, really explain?

If saitama is bloodlusted from the beginning he win easily with zero effort,the shockwave of his punch alone can destroy minimum(since he easily defeated Boros's attack) all the surface,so Imagine the physically attack itself,and he can go wayyy stronger.

If saitama is complacent as always than bleach win due to hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back