• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright fine. I'll try to find a different character to get a notable victory on Saitama's profile

So I was randomly scrolling on vsbattle wiki and found this (of course nobody told me about this match cause I created Alien X Reboot profile)
Anyways.....This kinda took place before.
So i guess you could call it a rematch ? anyways. Give me some time let me read all the comments.

Alien X does have a higher attack potency advantage
True
Attack Potency:
  • Alien X: 2.058 Zettatons
  • Saitama: 5.68 Exatons (According to this user ?)

but he genuinely isn't as skilled as a serious Saitama.
True but does that mean he can not battle with Saitama ? false. He can cause he defeated several alternate timeline Ben Tennysons in Reboot and this is how skilled Ben Tennyson is intelligence and Combat wise.

Experience and Intelligence:
For reference on how good Vilgax is:

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens, Conqueror of 10 planets, Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet everyone on Fulmas planet are soldiers with natural warrior instinct as they are constantly battling with other planets & conquering them, yet was defeated by Ben and Diamondheadhas all the resistances mentioned on Reboot Ben's profile

So yes he can keep up and it also depends on his technique which i will cover.

He was overpowered by a bunch of Ben's aliens.
It took not one, Not two, Not three but 6 different Ben tennyson across alternate timelines to defeat him

He was manhandling Two of them as the same time
Chromastone and Ampfibian two very solid mid tier were not able to defeat him

Vilgax as Alien V was able to terraform the earth and potentially take over the universe, but he was clearly much more skilled with the dna than the Ben that was controlling reboot Alien X.
Vilgax was the one who was LESS controlling of his Alien V transformation that's why Way Big defeated him and he didn't use any reality warping powers expect for terraforming Earth and making passive storm.

However the CAN NOT be Applied to Alien X who was battling 6 different Ben tennyson's across the timeline and casually whopped Four arms and heatblast as well.

If the Ben knew that Alien X could do all of those things, I doubt he would have lost so easily to aliens like Rath, Heatblast and Bloxx.
False Information
He didn't lose easily to begin he he lost in the END of the movie and he GAVE UP due to emotional reasons of the plot after talking about how Gwen and Max died and it turned him into a power hungry villian.
He straight up KILLED alternate timeline Ben tennyons

Video link: https://streamable.com/q4lf11

So I think the wincons for Saitama are evolving to surpass Alien X, being more skilled and outpacing him with his accelerated development, and the wincons for Alien X are winning with his ability variety and superior attack potency before Saitama outpaces him

Alien X start the battle with Teleportation and uses Deconstruciton on humans in character
  • Deconstruciton: (Disintegrated a box thrown at him by Rath, easily deconstructed Grandpa Max's body into small pieces)
  • Teleportation: Alien X through the battle teleported faster than anyone can hit him, often showing up behind the enemies and surprising them with his attacks
His wincon is deconstructing Saitama into peices and can grew larger in size.
I'd even argue Alien X has better scaling beingg "Top of the verse"

Hex Profile

Base Hex scales to Four arms 1:13 timestamp
And Four Arms is High 6-A (20.58 Exatons) Mid Tier.

However with these TITAN GAUNTLETS his power get's 100 times more powerful (Stated by himself). So he will be 2.058 Zettatons (Low 5-B) for our current scaling

Upscaling

Alien X and Alien V are God tier characters who terraformed the entire Earth as mentioned on their profile and solos Ben's aliens. They should upscale from 2.058 Zettatons (Low 5-B) and Way Big as well since he defeated them

Alien X (Stronger than) > Alien V (Stronger than)> Titan Gauntlets Hex (20.58 Zettatons Low 5-B)
Alien X is superior to all previous versions of Vilgax who co-created the Omnitrix and matches Ben in combat who can fight "Top 6th deadliest man on Earth" so yes he can keep up.
If Saitama opens the fight with Accelerated Develoment Alien X can use his Telerportation or flight to dodge or make Invisible Forcefields and then procced to deconstruct Saitama body parts.

This attack isn's really shit
THIS RIGHT Here what EATLE is doing do Vilgax is what would be a great example of Off guard attack at least it DAMAGES him in a significant way

and was acknowledged as being mildly more impressive than others even though he still lost. I think that if Rath can survive a good amount of punches from Alien X
He didn't wanted to kill him he just wanted the Omnitrix ? He got that and left.
then Saitama wouldn't die easily from just one hit.
Killing is not his wincon it's deconstruction or possibly Portal Creation/ BFR
Even though Alien X is low 5-B he still lost to numerous Tennysons because he can still be moved and restrained by attacks weaker than Planet level.
Explained it above he submited and procced to tell his story

My heart stopped for a second when I saw the title, thought it was the other version lol. I vote Alien X, AP advantage + wider range of abilities.

Saitama would need to be very emotional for him to accelerate, so he gets one shot before that happens.

My heart stopped for a second when I saw the title, thought it was the other version lol. I vote Alien X, AP advantage + wider range of abilities.

Saitama would need to be very emotional for him to accelerate, so he gets one shot before that happens.
Don't know if Alien X can one shot him now. He got downgraded to High 6-A

Well it's 5.68 exatons vs 20.58 exations, which is around a 4x gap in Attack Potency but I think that Saitama's reactive evolution increasing his speed would make him too fast for Alien X and give him a win so I'm voting Saitama

So the CRT downgraded Alien X from being the unquestioned strongest character in the Reboot but he is still easily above all the mid tiers because they needed 6 of them to beat him and a single one of them is 4x stronger than Saitama. Alien X either AP stomps or he uses Teleportation + Paralysis + Deconstruction.

Can't say Saitama in this current form keep up with Teleportation spam user plus find sufficient method to finish him off if not then Alien X uses Deconstruction ability and wins

Back