• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Takes On A Sumo Wrestler

In terms of speed, Raiden downscales from 1.35c-ish and Saitama upscales from Garou's 4.33c, so a x3.2 speed advantage at the very, very least.

I don't know Raiden's AP precisely (didn't see any partiso if someone could give insight into that it would help a lot. Saitama does stomp in LS though, and Raiden might be taking skill overall, and maybe some of his air/sound manip could help.

However, considering the speed and LS differences I would say Saitama takes this mid diff, unless a RoR supporter can provide more info on Raiden

I'd say Saitama wins. While Raiden is tough and all that, Sumo is based on grappling and Saitama is a bizillion time stronger in that regard. He grabs him once and pins him down and all he has to do then is punch him a few times and win.

Back