• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Profile revision

ArbitraryNumbers said:
So you're telling me... after 300 days he went from 9-B to higher 9-B. But 250 days after that he went from 9-B to 7-A? Just from a consistent routine of physical exercise?
SIatama predated DBS' training shenanigans.

For the " Post 300 days of training" key his durability should probably be further explained besides"At least Wall level", since he does have a superior feat than his 12 year old self.

To pose a possible question, is there any reason why the profiles shouldn't be merged?

Because a profile for Saitama was made and then someone realized that Saitama had feats before/during training and decided to organize said feats and made a profile for Saitama like how Naruto has three different profiles.

Saitama however doesn't have exuberant amounts of information to warrant another profile

Bold textYeah. This also isn't even that major, but we do need a mod to edit either profile. I don't think it's that hard to change though.

EDIT: HIs page should looks something like this

Tier: 9-B | At least 9-B | 7-A | 5-B

Name:
Saitama

Origin: One Punch Ma

Classification: Human, A-Class Hero

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Sight, Afterimage Creation, Psychic Resistance (Able to resist Tatsumaki's powers due to his immense will), Can harm beings lacking a solid structure (Such as Evil Natural Water), and can hold his breath in space

Attack Potency: Wall level (Ripped out Crablante's eye socket and organs) | At least Wall level (Far stronger than before. Once he recovered from his training, he was able to easily one shot Personification Of A Light Pull Cord) | Mountain level (Casually one shot a Demon level. Performed feats powerful enough that King was considered to be the strongest man on earth when he took credit for them) | Planet level (Saitama stated that he could destroy the planet in the webcomic. Murata also stated that Saitama can blow up Earth if he wanted to)

Speed: Superhuman (Able to run several feet faster than Crablante could punch someone directly in the face) | At least SuperHuman (Much faster than before his training. Can casually outpace speeding cars and evade them from close range) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Much swifter than most Demon Level threats. His speed should be greater than if not at least somewhat comparable to most S-Class fighters.) | At least Relativistic, likely higher (Effortlessly threw a rock faster than Geryuganshoop could. It was also stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop's near light speed attacks are "nothing" compared to Saitama and "a bad joke" in his eyes.)

Lifting Strength: Unknown | At least Class G (Effortlessly threw the Monster Association Base, which is comparable to Z City in size, into the sky for a few minutes)

Striking Strength: Wall Class | At least Wall Class (Able to easily penetrate monsters stronger than Crablante with his punches) | Mountain Class (Can kill Demon levels in one blow. King is considered to be one of the strongest S-Classes because Saitama's strength was credited to him) | Planet Class

Durability:
Wall level (Survived a beating from Crablante and being thrown hard enough to break concrete. Should be more durable than his 12 year old self, who survived this) | At least Wall level (Took multiple blows from Personification Of A Light Pull Cord) | Mountain level | Planet level (His durability should be comparable to his striking strength)

Stamina: Very high

Range: Standard Melee Range | (Standard Melee Range, thousands of kilometers with shockwaves)

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Skilled hand to hand combatant and can improvise different strategies on the spot during fights, though he is below average academically.

Weaknesses: Doesn't have any formal martial arts/combat training, is lacking academically and he's unable to breath in space.

Key: Prior to Training | Post 300 days of training | Post 1 and half years of training | Post 3 years of training

The melee range one is not something that isn't just on the profiles but I thought it fit considering his shockwave range with the serious punch.

I agree with merging the two profiles, though I don't really see the point in giving Saitama during training the middle key. Nothing has really changed for him by then; just that he's a bit more powerful.

I mean why not? I haven't read the manga/web comic so I don't know to what degree how much more powerful he is but to me it seems enough to where in the manga it put a marker at 300 days so it's important.

So in my opinion there should be a key for each point marker in his training

I messeaged Ryu. He said that its better to have two neat pages than one cluttered one.

Did no one calc feat Qawsedf234 linkedhttps://imgur.com/a/NMZsF that feat Qawsedf234 linked, yet? And I also agree with this and with Qawsedf's review of the page, but I believe this should get calced before the update so we don't need to have a later blog and CRT and can just update it all in one go. Hopes for even higher 9-B or perhaps 9-A Saitama with those feats.

A good feat to angsize and calc would be the "shot through a truck" one through violent fragmentation and pulverization low and high ends, if it can be done.

Back