• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama or shinra?

Catzlaflame

Ephemeral Thoughts
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Who is better at symbolizing the concept of being a hero better? Between saitama and shinra

I am not a Fire Force scaler, can u show/tell me the best heroic feats that Shinra had?
Its hard to explain his character that well tbh and im not completly caught up with the manga, but if I had to choose one thing it would be saving his brother who he thought had died from the white clad which are like these cultists who want to burn the world and shit but the main reason I included him is because for most of his life he was viewed as a demonic person cus he would always smile no matter what, even when his parents died, and it just contrasts well with your typical shonen "hero" figure.

Its a really good read, I recommend it.

Its hard to explain his character that well tbh and im not completly caught up with the manga, but if I had to choose one thing it would be saving his brother who he thought had died from the white clad which are like these cultists who want to burn the world and shit but the main reason I included him is because for most of his life he was viewed as a demonic person cus he would always smile no matter what, even when his parents died, and it just contrasts well with your typical shonen "hero" figure.

Its a really good read, I recommend it.
ty, it seems really good, the main reason that I want to read Fire Force is because there has a character that people always send in discord servers, he seems really cool and badass, I love it, this is the character
tumblr_298f91b5015b8421965161888cd0bd1c_7a3514ea_640.jpg

Back