• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama limitless's Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now the claim "Saitama is limitless and can beat anyone" is only hyperbole but let say that this is true and every physical category of him is limitless(speed Durability Attack Potency etc etc) what tier that will put him?

There's multiple degrees of "infinite power", High 3-A is infinite 3-Dimensional power, 2-A is infinite 4-Dimensional power, for example

@Ryop

No. Infinity is relative, at least in the sense that we use on this wiki.

For example, a finite 3D object is infinitely bigger than an infinite 2D object such as a geometrical plane. Similarly, a 4D object is infinitely bigger than a 3D one and so on.

Ok,than assuming limitless Saitama really mean limitless,his tier will be different?

If you mean limitless as "limitless beyond any physical limitations" it would be 1-A (to the best of my knowledge, you can't become a tier 0)

Being High 3-A doesn't mean Saitama suddenly would have Infinite Speed, it's like saying every 3-A is MFTL+ just for being 3-A

but yea, he would have Infinite speed according to the OP

Kaltias said:
If you mean limitless as "limitless beyond any physical limitations" it would be 1-A (to the best of my knowledge, you can't become a tier 0)
Yes that what i mean thanks,unfortunately this probably wont happaen ever in the manga i guess but it ok to dream :(

By the way are you sure that this is impossible to become Tier 0? i mean not by that Saitama will become omnipotent but if he will defeat omnipotent guy becuse he is boundless and has no logic

No, because if you defeat a supposed tier 0, you just proved that it wasn't a tier 0. Only way to "become" tier 0 is if you merge with it, like The Creator of Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

I'd say that due to fiction being fiction, and anything could happen, a character could theoretically become a Tier 0, but definitely not defeat a Tier 0 (Unless there's already one in the verse), because that means they weren't Tier 0 in the first place

i mean that he will be able to deafat Tier 0 becuse he is "joke" and has no logic,that really impossible? someone who above Tier 0?

But why? i mean i know this make no sense but this is the whole point- his power just dont have any logic

Alright, lets say Thanos oneshots TOAA (Or even damages TOAA slightly), that means TOAA was never Tier 0 to begin with

A writer can do whatever he or she wants with a story, but then they would also disqualify the character from the 0 tier.

Also this "his power doesn't have any logic" stuff is completely meaningless. There are many characters who have illogical powers. And far more so than Saitama, since he doesn't have Reality Warping, Toon Force, Concept Manipulation or anything remotely close.

Heck almost every sufficiently superhuman character has broken the laws of physics in some way or another. Yet those people will never have anyone claiming they might shot a Tier 0 or something like that. Saitama is not special. Even if you like him a lot.

Ryukama said:
Saitama is not special. Even if you like him a lot.
(I was gonna say something like "He's special, look at his face" without noticing I would be doung some offense about authism by accident, thank god. Now with the actual joke)

He's special, he wears a superman ripoff costume without the underwear

All the main questions got answered.

• If Saitama's power is actually infinite, his tier would be High 3-A unless there's proof of his power being on higher levels of infinite.
  • Saitama is not one-shotting a Tier 0. Just because Saitama in particular hypes you up, doesn't mean he's some gag character beyond any and all logic and comprehension. And even if he did one shot someone supposedly Tier 0, then that person was never Tier 0 to begin with by definition.
So the topic is concluded and is derailing to autism discussions. Yeah I'll be closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back