• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Instictive Action/Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
image.png

Very simple. Saitama stops a punch without looking

He was looking down and was focused on his clothes. Actually the entire purpose of the punch was because he wasnt looking and was distracted
The punch would still be visible in the corner of his eye based on the position of his head lol.

The punch would still be visible in the corner of his eye based on the position of his head lol.
Garuo is literally a god at skill and martial arts, he saw that Saitama was distracted and was not looking at him so he realized it was a good time to attack....only for saitama to suddenly stop it.

The context also shows he was focused on his clothes more than the fight lol.

What Garou's skill is doesn't matter, point is, Saitama isn't completely turned away from Garou's punch, and would still see it in the corner of his eye as it was approaching him.

Thats literally just how the human eyeball works.

What Garou's skill is doesn't matter, point is, Saitama isn't completely turned away from Garou's punch, and would still see it in the corner of his eye as it was approaching him.

Thats literally just how the human eyeball works.
Garuos skill matters as he literally tries to surprise attack Saitama. Unless you mean Garuo is a complete idiot and didnt realize how human eyeball works, he was focused on his clothing and was looking down on both panels. I am not gonna argue further

Peripheral. Also sometimes it's possible to feel something rushing towards you. You can actually feel a punch before it lands. Not saying that is the case here, just that it is a thing. Its most likely peripheral even i can see from the angle he is looking
Edit: A sneak attack would be better performed from behind so yes Garou is a cornball if that was his intention

Peripheral. Also sometimes it's possible to feel something rushing towards you. You can actually feel a punch before it lands. Not saying that is the case here, just that it is a thing. Its most likely peripheral even i can see from the angle he is looking
Edit: A sneak attack would be better performed from behind so yes Garou is a cornball if that was his intention
The context was about Saitama looking below and focusing on his clothes while Garuo suddenly opens a portal and punches to surprise Saitama.
Not an argument. If Garou is an idiot who isn't aware that humans have peripheral vision and can still see things even if they aren't directly looking at them, that's on him for being a dumbass martial artist.

I am 100% serious. If Garou wanted to sneak attack Saitama and didn't even go behind him, where his vision does not extend, but instead within the corner of his eye (where a humans peripheral naturally extends), then he's genuinely a dumbass and his not knowing that basic biological fact has no bearing on how we evaluate this "feat".

I am 100% serious. If Garou wanted to sneak attack Saitama and didn't even go behind him, where his vision does not extend, but instead within the corner of his eye (where a humans peripheral naturally extends), then he's genuinely a dumbass and his not knowing that basic biological fact has no bearing on how we evaluate this "feat".
Garuo skill downgrade fr fr 🔥

On a serious note, this is simply a "you are distracted" so ima hit you. Im not even sure complete stealth was his intention here i think it was just the advantage of his opponent being distracted. This would be like me spilling something on my shirt, being surprised and someone tries to punch me. It would still be effective even if i can see them in my peripheral especially if the opponent is fast

Discord FRA.

Besides, him being focused on looking at the outfit doesn't matter. When I'm focused playing on the pc and I notice something moving in the corner of my eye, I jump in fright thinking it's a cockroach.

And yes, garou is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back