• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights against a pirate

Pretty sure this is just a decisive victory since Saitama has a clear wincon that can happen, it's just not likely to happen due to the opponents most likely option.

It's like the Saitama Vs Hancock match where Saitama could easily breathe Hancock to death but due to his in character behaviour and Hancock's first move, he decisively loses to her.

Pretty sure this is just a decisive victory since Saitama has a clear wincon that can happen, it's just not likely to happen due to the opponents most likely option.
the alleged wincon here is slapping her which is canceled out by her high iq, the wincon wont happen, her character would be wasting no time from what i was provided. there no scenario in which it would happen due to her battle iq and personality.

also this is basically a stomp thread as people even mentioned matchup farming earlier.

A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

Summarizes whats happening here from this "clear" wincon.

Last edited:
You made a matchup precisely for Saitama to lose because it is a character from your country.
What the ****? I did not make it to Saitama lose, and I was one of the people that was using some arguments that could make Saitama win, the fact that the character is from my country or not doesnt ******* matter

If he "likes" and knows Saitama, that's all the more reason to be a Spite, but that's okay, it's a stomp btw.
idk if bernkastelll is a he or she but they're cool. They simply thought it would be a fun matchup where people can debate. it is a stomp imo but no need to go that way, i was arguing for that with reasonable info.

the fact that the character is from my country or not doesnt ******* matter
If the character wasn't from your country, you wouldn't waste your time making the profile, much less making this match.

I am Brazilian too and I grew up reading Turma da Mônica, but to make a matchup only for another country's character to lose is very ugly bro.

P
If the character wasn't from your country, you wouldn't waste your time making the profile, much less making this match.

I am Brazilian too and I grew up reading Turma da Mônica, but to make a matchup only for another country's character to lose is very ugly bro.
Please... Shut up

Reactions: JED
If i found this character interesting i would've made a profile for them too, its got nothing to do with nationality.
you can make whatever matchups you want and the entire point of this app is to have fun, no need to bring negative emotions into it.

?????????????????????????????

Am I a ******* japanese now?

I'm not surprised, Bern does a matchup to clearly exalt a character from his country and that's fine, but wait for me to do another stomp for you to see...

Btw no need to keep arguing, it's a stomp.

I'm not surprised, Bern does a matchup to clearly exalt a character from his country and that's fine, but wait for me to do another stomp for you to see...
shut the **** up all the profiles that I made I try to make a matchup, 3 of them are not even brazilian

?????????????????????????????

Am I a ******* japanese now?
How many matchups have you made with these characters?

Of course is my fault, obviously, because it was me who started accusing people of disguising, spiteful and others shit, not to mention that you literally lied about me, but it's my fault, right? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Imagine if a Japanese person started arguing for any random anime character and someone accused them of making a spite since the character comes from the same nation they do 💀.
Considering Tauan’s history he’s the last person who needs to be criticizing ANYONE for making stomp matches. Oh the irony

So, first question. Is there a limit to the extent of her Paralysis? Can it be resisted?

Back