• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama fights against a pirate

Then by default saitama wins if thats her first move, its not an argument in this case if the battle is dependent on the first move. she charms him, saitama slaps her as a result.
Nah, She didn't even tryed to seduce him, and just got with the flow

She used her Hax in little onion and astronaut basically a moment after that

first thing she did to someone was paralysis 1:04

So then its her win automatically since with equalized speed no blitzing will be happening. unless saitama is resistant then it'll be his automatic win. The only wincons happening are off of the first move and the battle ends with the first move meaning they're no other options.

Cebolinha/Little onion became ''Chives'' in the english translation. Cascão became ''smudge''
915696648108257290.webp

So then its her win automatically since with equalized speed no blitzing will be happening. unless saitama is resistant then it'll be his automatic win. The only wincons happening are off of the first move and the battle ends with the first move meaning they're no other options.
Saitama not winning beacuse she use a good move in the start of the fight don't count as a stomp, you know?

what is you talking bout...someone comes toward her she uses paralysis, gg, stomp.
Well, she only sues paralysis if she is calm, if she gets annoyed she will try to use her weapons to kill the opponent, which won't work against saitama

Also starting off the match in a normal setting, she has no reason to be annoyed, the fight starts and she immediately uses paralysis since she is calm.

so its a match of biased views...whatever headcanon you chose is the way to go...its an incon match either way.
What are YOU talking about?

The discussion is always about the most probable outcome, why would she always use the same move? Why would Saitama always use thee same move? Bulshit! Stomp is only whem in every single possibility(that isn't the other leating It's oponent beat the shit out of him) the oponent can't kill the other

Also starting off the match in a normal setting, she has no reason to be annoyed, the fight starts and she immediately uses paralysis since she is calm.
Saitama can be quite good at annoying people. Like she gives an evil discourse and his snot bubble pops and he's like ''eh?''

Not to mention, Cabeleira equipments allows to her to identify everything that is ''special'', she will try to force him to tell where is a treasure, because her equipment prolly will show that Saitama itself is special, as he definitely is not normal

What are YOU talking about?

The discussion is always about the most probable outcome, why would she always use the same move? Why would Saitama always use thee same move? Bulshit! Stomp is only whem in every single possibility(that isn't the other leating It's oponent beat the shit out of him) the oponent can't kill the other
saitama has only one stat and 0 wincons if there in character, you guys showed me what she does when someone approaches her and she uses paralysis and the same would apply to saitama approaching her.

Saitama can be quite good at annoying people. Like she gives an evil discourse and his snot bubble pops and he's like ''eh?''
He can but this is a fight not a roast battle. They spawn in and the fight starts this aint a talk no jutsu matchup.

saitama has only one stat and 0 wincons if there in character, you guys showed me what she does when someone approaches her and she uses paralysis and the same would apply to saitama approaching her.
Well, I forgot to say, but in her hand, she was holding the Air Element, Astronaut tried to steal it from her, so, she paralysed him, this is not a normal case of any random meeting of characters :unsure:

We showed one ******* clip my dude... That is the "most probable outcome" not a ******* rule! You talk like she was a robot programed to only do that

Well, I forgot to say, but in her hand, she was holding the Air Element, Astronaut tried to steal it from her, so, she paralysed him, this is not a normal case of any random meeting of characters :unsure:
Well, acctually she had just stoled the air element, so she just did It to don't have problems dealing with him

We showed one ******* clip my dude... That is the "most probable outcome" not a ******* rule! You talk like she was a robot programed to only do that
Well she dont got anything else to show. ur REACHING for a wincon for saitama simply to make this a "match", he has nothing to show in this matchup and is a bum in comparison. theres no wincon.

Ok, ok, tell me, why every chowder battle isn't a stomp whem he isn't bloodlusted?
Dont keep up with cartoons that much anymore...
Simple, It's not beacuse his mostly likle move is plot manipulation that he will always use It!
She still has nothing going for her. also im looking at her profile, she has high IQ. Her strategical knowledge in this match will let her decide the most probable outcome if its not paralysis and with speed equalized she doesn't have to worry about anything. cancels out saitamas wincon of even ap one shotting...

Dont keep up with cartoons that much anymore...

She still has nothing going for her. also im looking at her profile, she has high IQ. Her strategical knowledge in this match will let her decide the most probable outcome if its not paralysis and with speed equalized she doesn't have to worry about anything. cancels out saitamas wincon of even ap one shotting...
You are ignoring the point...

We disscus the Most probable outcome, not all, If she decide to charm saitama, he cabe just slap him, yes, It isn't probable outcome, but is a possible one, I don't understand why It's dificult for you understand that this is how the wiki works

You are ignoring the point...

We disscus the Most probable outcome, not all, If she decide to charm saitama, he cabe just slap him, yes, It isn't probable outcome, but is a possible one, I don't understand why It's dificult for you understand that this is how the wiki works
It’s not difficult to understand, you’re picking at it. She doesn’t have to get close to charm. If he looks at her he’s charmed, if he’s not charmed there’s still distance between them and she uses paralysis. His wincon is non existent, it won’t work and never will. He doesn’t even have a 1% chance of winning this. The only way he wins is if OP specifies that they start 1 inch away from eachother lip to lip and Saitama slaps her right when the match starts.

It’s not difficult to understand, you’re picking at it. She doesn’t have to get close to charm. If he looks at her he’s charmed, if he’s no charmed there’s still distance between them and she uses paralysis. His wincon is non existent, it won’t work and never will. He doesn’t even have a 1% chance of winning this. The only way he wins is if OP specifies that they start 1 inch away from eachother lip to lip and Saitama slaps her right when the match starts.
This was a fexemple... She can also see the civilian and think "I can stab him" and try to go to melle... Or think "I will toy with him" try to use the rat thing and be slapped... The most probable outcome is the paralises... Omg...

This was a fexemple... She can also see the civilian and think "I can stab him" and try to go to melle... Or think "I will toy with him" try to use the rat thing and be slapped... The most probable outcome is the paralises... Omg...
Yeah and ur ignoring that he has no wincon as I explained. Also I already mentioned she has high battle iq, it’s a battle not a episode of the bachelor, she ends the battle instantly.

Back