• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama 5-B upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware that this has already been discussed and dismissed several times before, but I'm wondering if the new information may be enough to finally upgrade Saitama to Planet Level. In the newest chapter, after Saitama's house was destroyed because of Sage Centipede, he's forced to look for his stuff in the wreckage and outright tells Garou that he'd rather obliterate the planet instead. Here's the page for proof.

Saitama's face in that panel clearly shows he's pissed off, and the aura he exudes is enough to startle even Garou. So it is very unlikely that he is bluffing. Murata already said that he believed Saitama could probably destroy the Earth in one of his streams here, but the admins decided since it doesn't come from ONE himself, it isn't enough to justify Saitama being upgraded. However, I find this somewhat hypocritical because there are plenty of other characters and powerscaling references that Murata has made comments on that have been used by the wiki as evidence, such as Puri-Puri Prisoner defeating an enemy as strong as the Deep Sea King, Darkshine being capable of defeating Deep Sea King level monsters with a light touch, Geryuganshoop being able to throw rocks at near-light speed, and Senior Centipede being durable enough that Genos can only harm him with his upgraded attacks.

At the very least, don't you think Saitama's new rating should be something like: 5-C, possibly 5-B, likely far higher? Especially with the new chapter, Saitama should get this upgrade.

Last edited:
I'm aware that this has already been discussed and dismissed several times before, but I'm wondering if the new information may be enough to finally upgrade Saitama to Planet Level. In the newest chapter, after Saitama's house was destroyed because of Sage Centipede, he's forced to look for his stuff in the wreckage and outright tells Garou that he's rather obliterate the planet instead. Here's the page for proof.

Saitama's face in that panel clearly shows he's pissed off, and the aura he exudes is enough to terrify even Garou. So it is very unlikely that he is bluffing. Murata already said that he believed Saitama could probably destroy the Earth in one of his streams here, but the admins have already decided since it doesn't come from ONE himself, it isn't enough to justify the statement. However, I find this somewhat hypocritical because there are plenty of other characters and powerscaling references that Murata has made comments on that have been used by the wiki as evidence, such as Puri-Puri Prisoner defeating an enemy as strong as the Deep Sea King, Darkshine being capable of defeating Deep Sea King level monsters with a light touch, Geryuganshoop being able to throw rocks at near-light speed, and Senior Centipede being durable enough that only Genos can only harm him with his upgraded attacks.

At the very least, don't you think Saitama's new rating should be something like: 5-C, possibly 5-B, likely far higher? I feel at the very least, especially with the new chapter, Saitama should get this upgrade.
Agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back