• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya the Hypermito is not canon

Starting this in the toei canonical timeline hypermito is never mentioned being that here are most of the official works nowhttp://saintseiya-official.com/img/museum/timeline/timeline21.jpg

http://saintseiya-official.com/img/museum/timeline/timeline21.jpg

although the 2001 taizen takes some things from hypermito by overwriting many things or changing and introducing a different explanation of those descriptions

the same taizen also never mentions the ninth sense considering that this version from 2001 and in the same taizen only mentions the eighth sense

the classic manga is quite clear that the eighth sense is the last sense that exists since it is born after death and many die if they know it

description of the classic manga

Explanation of the eighth sense.

“The eighth sense resides in a place in the cosmos much deeper than the seventh sense and everyone dies without realizing that they possessed it.

And naturally, when a person dies, the eighth sense arises for the first time.

After the death of a human being, the activity of the first seven senses that I have used until then ceases.

It is just then that the Laya-Vijnana, the eighth sense, appears !! "

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/s...ision/latest?cb=20131107083410&path-prefix=es

even the gods are unaware of this ability only shaka knew how to wake him up

3 point we also do not know how involved Kurumada was in these works

and although it takes hypermito data, it deletes and changes many myths such as the non-existent existence of a great will that it seems that Kurumada himself does not consider canon since works are never mentioned

so it should stop being considered canon

DBZ guides never mention Beerus, God Ki, the multiverse, Whis, Angels, or Zeno, guess they're non-canon. Databook 1-4 of Naruto don't mention Momoshiki or Isshiki, guess they don't exist and are non-canon. Funny how 20 and 30 year old guides make no mention of new material, I could go on but you get the point.

Anyway, I'll make a proper response to this tomorrow when I have time.

DBZ guides never mention Beerus, God Ki, the multiverse, Whis, Angels, or Zeno, guess they're non-canon. Databook 1-4 of Naruto don't mention Momoshiki or Isshiki, guess they don't exist and are non-canon. Funny how 20 and 30 year old guides make no mention of new material, I could go on but you get the point.

Anyway, I'll make a proper response to this tomorroWe are not talking about dragon ball and naruto or their taizen we are talking about sain seiya so refrain from mentioning other works the taizen 2001 which is the updated version contradicts hypermito in a great wayw when I have time.

Disagree

Edit: The Hypermyth is conjecture reached by Humans in an attempt to understand the Gods and the era of myth. Not everything should be taken seriously in it

+ its not even being used on any profiles iirc and it provides nothing useful.

Last edited:
Back