• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya speed issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I am expecting a massive outbreak in my country soon as well, but have bunkered up with lots of food and necessities, in case I need to isolate myself.

This seems to have been rejected by the staff.

I disagree with this; there are just as many panels saying how seiya has exceeded mach 1 without miracles such as when he first fights Jabu and hes shocked by his speed saying hes exceeded mach 1. As people who brag about how seiya is only mach 1 when they first fight them.

We also know that as they raise their cosmo they get faster and stronger, as shown well... throughout the manga. Most notably in the Poseidon arc where they elevate their cosmo and their attacks get faster and stronger till they awaken their 7th sense and their armor turns gold.

Even after seiya and co have awakened the 7th sense they have people saying they are only mach 1 at the beginning of the fight and they well seiya and co get faster and stronger by raising the cosmo. They start off at base bronze but that's not their limit or their max without miracles.

@PandarianOda

Exceeded mach 1 is a translation error, i already saw that in the original, and is only mach 1.

Yeah they get stronger while burning their cosmos to the 7th sense, however that was not what was debated here, its the speed of they without 7th sense mastered or while they were in 7th sense.

So, in this third paragraph you are agreeing with the op, because the proposal it was their speed in baseline, not their speed after huge increasements of cosmo.

So what is left to do here? I thought that Sera, Matthew and I rejected this, or do I misremember?

The speed about the gold saints was rejected (it was never the subject here), but for now i have no time for make a argue about a point. But soon i'll reply that.

Okay. You should ask Ultima Reality, Shadowbokunohero, and FanofRPGs to comment here.

And since when Seiya was not burning his cosmo? in that scene seiya is literally burning his cosmo to create flames in his aura. I mean i can send feats about seiya with higher speeds while he is burning his cosmos intensely, but this is not the reason for the op, the reason for the OP is for make a standard for the speed of the saint in their base fightning, withouth burning intensevely their cosmos.

Plus, it's not said that is the barrier of sound who was break, it was something even big, according to shaina;

• Úƒ│ÚǃÒÇéÒÇéÒÇé ÒüäÒéäÒüØÒéîõ╗Ñõ©èÒü½ÒÇéÒÇéÒÇéµÿƒþƒóÒü»Òü¬ÒéôÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬Õ░ÅÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÞ║½Òü½ÒüñÒüæÒüªÒüìÒéäÒüîÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÒÇéÒÇé
  • The Sound Barrier... Not, even more than that.... What huge cosmos Seiya has acquired....
However that is not relevant, bring peaks of cosmos is not what i pretend to debate here, what i want is the base cosmos usage of the saints. For measure base speed of the saints that have profiles to be made, but never fought to had that peaks of cosmos like seiya who have sometimes.

Why would you have their base as their top speeds? That doesnt seem to make any sense at all.

And no they exceed mach 1 even without 7th sense, between 7th sense and base is literally just a multitude of speeds beyond mach 1 as seen by the fact they can fight silver saints without it. The base and supposed max of bronzes is supposed to be mach 1 but the supposed max for silvers was mach 5 and we see that's literally not the case since orpheus exceeds mach 5 and the bronze's exceed mach 1.

Why would you have their base as their top speeds?

That's not the reason of the OP. I know their speed in their peak. This is just to get the baseline speed.

About the example of Orpheus, i know that. However this thread is not for limit the maximum speed for every bronze or silver saint, this thread is to set the MINIMUM SPEED for every bronze saint or silver saint without their peak or exceed their class.

Antvasima said:
Okay. You should ask Ultima Reality, Shadowbokunohero, and FanofRPGs to comment here.
Have you done this?

I'm sorry but I am in a very stressful situation IRL and really can't do much, plus I haven't read SS material in admittedly almost 3 years

Okay. No problem. Many of us are stressed out IRL right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back