• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Seiya Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how it's going to turn out though. 90% of light novels (Or at least the ones I've seen) are crap and have too much fanservice SMH.

Gigantomachia wasn't bad. And considering this is written by Okada, whose only fan service is guys with girly butts (I'm serious, go look in Assassin, they're so round)...

1. What are the full capabilities of Infinity Break ???? Can it destroy the soul ???

2. Who was the fastest among the Gold Saints ????

3. What power does each of the 12 Zodiac sign possessed ??? We already know that Gemini possessed the power of Time-Space, Cancer possessed the power over the soul, Leo possessed the power of light and lightning.

4. Do you have to be born under the constellation to wear the gold cloth ??? For example if I am born under Gemini, I can only wear Gemini cloth right ??? So what if I were to wear other gold cloth ???

Oh, it basically says that Kozo Morishita (who planned the original Saint Seiya and other titles) came to visit the 30th anniversary of SS and that he's currently working on a new SS anime project. No details given yet.

i wonder what they`r planning?

hmm maybe they`r gonna animated aftermates of what happens after lucifers defeat?

don`t even feel the hype for the new series, when they`r gonna rush it up Shit ton like they did with soul of gold

It's possible it will be fullfledged like Omega. I mean, it's the 30th anniversary after all!

if it`s like omega then yea

soul of gold was good at it`s time, but not anymore, there are few decent episodes but it`s gets old watching the same episodes over and over so.

Man, I just hope that it's an animation of Episode G series. That would be awesome. Episode G would be season 1, and Episode G Assassin would be season 2.

Seeing Aiolia using Photon Burst would be one of the best moment in SS (No doubt about that) and I am dying to see who would voice Cronus, Pontos, Hyperion, Dark Lightning Koios.

This is my personal recommendation for the VA in Episode G for the Titan.

1. Cronus: To be Determined. Its really hard to choose this one for him since I cant think of anyone on top of my head that can do him justice.

2. Pontos: Suwabe Junichi.

3. Hyperion: Hideo Ishikawa.

4. Koios: Norihiro Inoue

5. Lapetos: Tetsuya Kakihara

6.Rhea: Mamiko Noto

7. Kreios: Miyu Irino

8. Mmemosyne: Mika Kanai

If anyone got a better personal recommendation for the VA in Episode G then feel free to let out your thought on this subject.

I would also like to see someone on the internet do an animation of Saint Seiya Episode G and even put a voice for for some of the character. That would be epic to see as hell.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Seeing Aiolia using Photon Burst would be one of the best moment in SS (No doubt about that) and I am dying to see who would voice Cronus, Pontos, Hyperion, Dark Lightning Koios.
This is my personal recommendation for the VA in Episode G for the Titan.

If anyone got a better personal recommendation for the VA in Episode G then feel free to let out your thought on this subject.
I would like to see Miyuki Sawashiro and Kana Hanazawa in the VA cast but your choices are pretty good too especially the Junichi pick :) since he is the voice for Reinhard from Dies Irae and is suppose to voice him in the Dies Irae anime next year too.

It would be great to see Junichi being crazy in Pontos role. And Mmemosyne VA is the one that played Tiffa Adill from Gundam X by the way and with Tiffa cold and almost emotionless tone would fit Mmemosyne mysterious nature very well. At last you cant forget Lapetos being voiced by Full Frontal Right hand man, how you go wrong with that.

for all you saint seiya fans out there!

this guy is literally going to translate saint seiya: lost convas gaiden and episode: g, if he gets enough support. so if you want to read saint seiya in english, please go and support him. here

And about Kozo Morishita.

He is the guy who directed the first 73 anime episodes, or the Sanctuary arc, and the first two movies.

Nowadays he is just a planner / executive producer.

I wish the guy who directed Hades Sanctuary and Overture would go back to do stuff. That guy was awesome.

Matthew Schroeder said:
For those who want an Episode G anime.

There is an EXTREMELY RARE Drama CD of the first two volumes.

I actually managed to find it in it's entirety in this online radio:

http://www.grupoans.com/radios/menuderadiodramas/

The voices are actually awesome, I specially like the new, young voice actor Aiolia has.
Yes, it was where Young Aiolia and Young Camus fought the Titan Oceanos. I gotta say the Lightning Plasama sound really is just a ripp off of Ultraman Tiga transformation sound.

Hey guys I'm new to this series. I want to know what are the common pros and cons of the series.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Hey guys I'm new to this series. I want to know what are the common pros and cons of the series.
It's an old classic show the original is ok but the only aspects that are good would be the story and few chars.I"d say you should watch the lost canvas has its of a much higher quality in both animation and writting

Akuto Sai12 said:
It's an old classic show the original is ok but the only aspects that are good would be the story and few chars.I"d say you should watch the lost canvas has its of a much higher quality in both animation and writting
Not if he cant handle the yaoi hint.

Seriously, there is no doubt that LC is badass but the gay hint make me want stay away from it D:

Who does Lost Canvas revolve around. Also yaoi..the things I've unintentionally seen on the internet has trained my mind....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Who does Lost Canvas revolve around. Also yaoi..the things I've unintentionally seen on the internet has trained my mind....
Okay, he's ready :p

Try Lost Canvas, then goes with Original series then read Episode G then Episode G assassin then Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back