• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for being a polytical member.

I don't think it would be necessary to do that, since we've already defined that Misty's Marble Tripper is at least Mountain Level here on that thread. And Sui Sei Ken is far superior to Marble Tripper.

And yes, we can look for other feats in the first arc, and that's what I'm asking for, I've already asked to calculate the Rozan Shoryu Ha (shiryu reversing the rozan waterfall), but for the members I asked for, they said that maybe it was not possible to calculate.

Maybe we can still add a key for begining of series Seiya on the "At least Small Building level" result.

Also, this may be a bit convoluted, but wouldn't dividing the result of Misty's Marble Tripper Mountain Level Calc give us an estimate of Post-Ikki Seiya? Since the Sui Sei Ken represents a 100x multiplier of his casual striking power.

Just tossing out potential ideas.

EDIT: Nevermind, I misremembered that fight. Seiya uses the Rolling Crush to kill him, not the Sui Sei Ken.

What are the summarised conclusions here?

Everyone 6-C and Low 6-B should be removed, the 6-C base now is 9-A.

Everyone who scales from Pegasus Sui Sei Ken should scale now for at least Low 7-C due to Misty being able to shake the mount fuji

This is not agreed upon whatsoever. This is just Alonik's trying to enforce his views on the whole wiki without there being any consensus. Again.

No Matt, general consensus was that the 6C calc wasn't valid and thus had to be redone, until it is, Low 7C is valid as that's the feat chapter 1 saints can scale too.

Low 7-C is ridiculous downplay in itself. And 9-A from all the Base Saints is downplayed as all hell too. There are other feats you can scale and I don't trust Alonik's calcs to be unbiased.

Mind showing which feats?

Also he said the 6C calc was down to 9A, not that they scale from it.

Would some staff member be willing to redo the calculation in question then? Perhaps somebody should ask them to help out.

Schnee One said:
Mind showing which feats?
Also he said the 6C calc was down to 9A, not that they scale from it.
One obvious example is Shiryu reversing a waterfall. Also statements about how Bronze Saints are more powerful than any man-made weapon.

Kepekley23 said:
Just noticed something. If the non-Saint who was considered enough of a threat for a Gold Saint to be dispatched to deal with him needed to channel his cosmos through a normal Nuke to supercharge it into a weapon capable of causing that much damage, that goes against the "stronger than any man-made weapon" claim for normal Bronze Saints.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Low 7-C is ridiculous downplay in itself. And 9-A from all the Base Saints is downplayed as all hell too. There are other feats you can scale and I don't trust Alonik's calcs to be unbiased.
Do you not trust him because he shows something that you don't like, or can you prove that he was not impartial?

Schnee One said:
Kepekley23 said:
Just noticed something. If the non-Saint who was considered enough of a threat for a Gold Saint to be dispatched to deal with him needed to channel his cosmos through a normal Nuke to supercharge it into a weapon capable of causing that much damage, that goes against the "stronger than any man-made weapon" claim for normal Bronze Saints.
This is a non-sequitur that proves absolutely nothing. He supercharged the nuclear reactor, not the nuke, to make it so powerful it would create a massive explosion visible from space that would pierce a hole in the Earth from the United States to China.

You cannot use it to argue that Saints are weaker than man-made weapons.

Maybe you could ask some skilled calc group member with no stake in this discussion to calculate the feat?

Antvasima said:
Would some staff member be willing to redo the calculation in question then? Perhaps somebody should ask them to help out.
You want it remade because some dude believes the other dude somehow modified the calc to be tier 9 based off nothing? I don't think that's how it works.

Look. If we want this argument to end peacefully, we need a calculation from a calc group member who has no involvement with this. That is my strongly suggested solution to this problem.

If the calculation is accurate, an independent calcer will get a very similar result. Please stop causing problems over nothing, and start trying to find a constructive solution instead.

This type of practice literally only shows that the only reliable calculations are that of the staff (What is funny, is that a staff calc member approved the use of that calculation, so you should question his sense of judgment too?), and the reason for this is simply that someone does not accept the result and where it came from.

If a calculation is approved by the staff calc member itself, I see nothing but personal discomfort to deny its use, if it does not show evidence that it has been manipulated.

Again, stop being difficult just to be difficult. I am trying to make this neverending argument reach a conclusion by finding a solution to it. Otherwise nothing is going to happen here.

But there's no neverending argument here, the only who was argued that my calc is biased was Matthew. If i manipulated the calc, i hope that matthew have balls and face it and prove that my calc is manipulated and i'm biased.

I have it on good authority that ALonik is disingenous and not at all unbiased here. I know how he is like.

Edit: and the insults commence already.

Look, is it really so horrible to let an experienced calcer take a look at this, so everybody involved know that the result is fair and we avoid any further conflict?

Matthew Schroeder said:
I have it on good authority that ALonik is disingenous and not at all unbiased here. I know how he is like.

Edit: and the insults commence already.
So, I can come up and say that anyone is dishonest and not impartial, just because you believe and have a vision of him as someone like that? Is that not dishonesty? Since you cannot prove that and exercise your function and confidence to apply it?

I mean, experienced calcer already have take a look at this. Being honest, i have no problems with a new calc. I just have the problem with a guy with yellow name making blatanty personal attacks, and is simply incompetent who can't even prove his accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back