• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint seiya questions

I have been running around some seiya's profile and I got some questions. I want everyone to know I'm not familiar with the verse so take it easy.
were does AE/CM of hades and other gods come from?
were does hades passive death hax come from?
Why do we treat everything including spin offs as canon?
Were does heir multi galaxy rating come from?

I have been running around some seiya's profile and I got some questions. I want everyone to know I'm not familiar with the verse so take it easy.

were does AE/CM of hades and other gods come from?
Im making a Verse Specific powers page. Will take some time to complete tough

they had this even before CM got revised iirc. I also vaguely remember that it came from hades

But the power of Dunamis is better example of conceptual manipulation for them.

were does hades passive death hax come from?

Comes from both LC and Classic manga

Why do we treat everything including spin offs as canon?

Because all of it is canon. Kurumada is involved in every work to a heavy degree. He even wrote some of these "Spin-offs"

People like to pretend there is a massive difference between each work but there isn't. Some people also like to make up stuff so it can fit their own agenda. A good example of this is Cronus making Saga evil in G. Saga was already evil to begin with in G before Cronos even showed up. Or the 8th sense being massively different in LC than the Classic which is just blatantly wrong. Those are just 2 quick examples.

If you look closely there isn't any inconsistencies, the core concepts are kept in tact and consistent between each and every work.

Were does heir multi galaxy rating come from?

Who is multi-Galaxy?

Last edited:
@TheUnshakableOne Get me a doubt, shouldn't Hades have an upgrade for absorbing Cronus' dunamis?
That's only a hax upgrade at best, but BUT there is a lot of grounds for Hades to be upgraded besides that.

Also, all the gods gave dunamis. Obtaining another gods dunamis gives you more potency.

Anyways a cosmology blog should be created to help people understand an upgrade

Back