• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint seiya dowgrade

All Gods can manipulate the concepts of fate, nothingness, and Death?

If that is true then just post those supporting scans on the profile.
itd be easier to explain them using a cosmology blog

but its my bed time here so i'll have to respond to this tomorrow... I am sorry...

i work tomorrow morning.

itd be easier to explain them using a cosmology blog

but its my bed time here so i'll have to respond to this tomorrow... I am sorry...

i work tomorrow morning.
The topic is to discuss the removal of the ability at this time. If in the future you have some feats that confirm this, we will just add it to the gods pages, but if this ability cannot be confirmed at this time, it is best to remove it.

The topic is to discuss the removal of the ability at this time. If in the future you have some feats that confirm this, we will just add it to the gods pages, but if this ability cannot be confirmed at this time, it is best to remove it.
Stop being impatient holy shit, people have lives you know!

If they have the necessary information, then we can wait a day for them to post it. There's no point in removing something just to add it back. When it can just be fixed one time.

All Gods can manipulate the concepts of fate, nothingness, and Death?

If that is true then just post those supporting scans on the profile.
Well, there is a goddess of destiny (Ker), but I remember that she manipulates the very concept of destiny, and only manipulates events by by sending evil spirits to possess humans and altering human memory.
Can this be considered as conceptual manipulation of fate?. It seems that even the goddess of destiny only manipulates the fate of mortals by directly intervening in events.
If they have the necessary information, then we can wait a day for them to post it. There's no point in removing something just to add it back. When it can just be fixed one time.
I agree with this.

Last edited:
Again, Zeus’ “concept” is yet to be revealed hence why his profile just has “conceptual manipulation”.

the fact Hades’ divine will created and sustains the concept of the afterlife is enough for Zeus to be capable of the same type of conceptual manipulation as his divine will is comparable if not superior to that of his older brother.

At best I’d concede to changing his page to “possibly conceptual manipulation”.

Hades’ “unique abilities” are his death related hax, CM is not unique to Hades, it’s a sub-ability of the Divine Will.

I’ll say it again, Zeus’ page only contains information that come with the Divine Will, his unique abilities are yet to be shown.

Again, Zeus’ “concept” is yet to be revealed hence why his profile just has “conceptual manipulation”.

the fact Hades’ divine will created and sustains the concept of the afterlife is enough for Zeus to be capable of the same type of conceptual manipulation as his divine will is comparable if not superior to that of his older brother.

At best I’d concede to changing his page to “possibly conceptual manipulation”.

Hades’ “unique abilities” are his death related hax, CM is not unique to Hades, it’s a sub-ability of the Divine Will.

I’ll say it again, Zeus’ page only contains information that come with the Divine Will, his unique abilities are yet to be shown.

If you don't know what concepts he manipulates then his conceptual manipulation is non battle applicable and honestly should just be removed to avoid confusion. But Unshakable says that all Gods can manipulate death, nothingless, and fate so you can add those to the profile if the scans are there to prove it.

Creating a dimension is not conceptual manipulation, and the Underworld is described as a realm unreachable even by the power of the other gods.

The afterlife still exists even after the death of Hades, the only thing that disappeared was the realm that the god created, but the cycle of life and death still exists in this franchise, because the other realms that Shaka mentions in his Rikudo Rinne still exist.
Image for this.

Last edited:
Whether its battle applicable or not its fine to add, alot of characters have abilities that wouldn't be combat applicable.

idk the exact mechanics of the divine will but i can agree with possible concept manip.

Whether its battle applicable or not its fine to add, alot of characters have abilities that wouldn't be combat applicable.

idk the exact mechanics of the divine will but i can agree with possible concept manip.

It would not be combat applicable because we don't know what the ability does. Putting conceptual manipulation without knowing what concepts they can manipulate is like putting elemental manipulation without knowing what elements they can manipulate. It's confusing and a waste of time.

That's different from an ability that's not combat applicable but we know exactly what the ability is and does.

But luckily that won't be the case once those scans are provided.

what was the justification for concept manip before?
is the issue Zeus has concept manip but we don't know what it does?

Putting conceptual manipulation without knowing what concepts
yes thats why stuff like possibly and likely exist

if a character is stated to have elemental manip its still fine to add even if we don't know what element they can manipulate.
you can even add non combat applicable in the brackets. not that confusing

what was the justification for concept manip before?
is the issue Zeus has concept manip but we don't know what it does?
I remember that he never had any justification for this ability, it is probably information that was placed in the profile a long time ago.

But the "possibly conceptual manipulation" has a purpose in the character's profile, we do not even know what concept it can manipulate or what type it would have.

This is the description of the conceptual manipulation in the Wiki.

Let's ask @Antvasima if this is possible.

Last edited:
Please speak a little more coherently. We can't speak something that looks like it's gone through a machine translation 10 times.

This has been rejected by pretty much everyone, ad finitum and stone walling do not work here.
Why were you quoting and responding to yourself?

What are the problems here?

Also, Lancelot, I was told that you are repeatedly derailing in this thread. Please stop doing so if that is the case.

I am not sure, but I think that we tend to not add such extreme abilities unless they have been explicitly proven for a character.

I am not sure, but I think that we tend to not add such extreme abilities unless they have been explicitly proven for a character.
if every ability was explicitly proven then we wouldn't have any need for a "Possibly" rating on the wiki, no?

i will get bakc to this thread shortly. been busy today.

Okay. If somebody explains what needs to be evaluated here in a single post, I can ask a few other staff members to help out.

I got some scans an explanations coming soon. I'm just busy atm

But like o said it'll be explained better on a cosmology blog

I got some scans an explanations coming soon. I'm just busy atm

But like o said it'll be explained better on a cosmology blog
Okay. This does not really seem to be an important enough thread to take up my time though. I only came here because a member made a complaint about derailment.
Thank you for your response.
No problem.

This is my opinion:

If "we" dosent know what the concept Zeus represents (in-verse), well...., it has to take it away from him until he demonstrates it or is explicitly mentioned by multiple sources or one very reliable and good. If it is speculative then you should not take it, even if it is a "possibility".

Now, if he manipulates, creates, destroys, alters, etc, concepts, need the proof of that, if is because he is a deity he scales to others who has shown it, said feats have to be republished and analyzed for its validity or not.

On the subject that what is canon and dosent, that is its own completely separate subject (even if this influences a lot for the work either in lore, skills, development, whether or not it contradicts current, past or future material, etc.).

Back