• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint seiya dowgrade

It was never accepted as canon and is not even named in the sites used to define the canon of this franchise in the wiki.

The wiki has no page to explain why this work is canon and what Kurumada's participation in this work is. Even the Hypermyth information is contradicted by the new works of Kurumada and Saintia Sho which is accepted as part of the main universe in the wiki.
Make a canon CRT.

This is like saying that the Chakra in Naruto doesn't grant any kind of power and only the MCs can use it; then using only a few filler anime episodes as the evidence and saying that Kishimoto didn't write any of the terms; and when arguments were presented only a few sentences were presented as the "counterargument", and none of them could be taken as evidence since there's nothing to relate the same as veridic information. I say that as someone who doesn't know how to make a CRT and yet I know to attain to the rules we have here (The Star Maker had a rough time because of that).

But here's a link for where to do it.

Make a canon CRT.
The Wiki has a description of the canon of this franchise and does not mention anything about the Hypermyth.

The sites used by the Wiki to define the franchise canon also do not name the Hypermyth.

I say it again, the wiki has no page explaining why this work is canon and what is Kurumada's involvement in this work. Even the Hypermyth information contradicts with the new works of Kurumada and Saintia Sho which is accepted as part of the main universe in the wiki.

Last edited:
The literal verse page states the 2001 Hyper Myth is canon, meaning it was accepted in a CRT.

I really cbf’d finding the CRT but the Taizen also doesn’t appear on the timeline, why would guidebooks appear on the timeline? Like you’re just stonewalling and repeating yourself over and over and over…

Good lord, just make the wolfin CRT for helevete's sake. It's on the verse page. That takes precedence over a blog. Stop stone walling. It doesn't work and eventually nobody is going to entertain it.

"In 2001, the Saint Seiya Taizen Encyclopedia came to be, bundled alongside the Hypermyth, and with the two many details of the series's mythology became explained (Note: There was already a Hypermyth in 1990, but it was not written by, nor very supervised by Kurumada, and many of it's details are removed in it's 2001 update, making it clear what is the canonical version)."

Good lord, just make the wolfin CRT for helevete's sake. It's on the verse page. That takes precedence over a blog. Stop stone walling. It doesn't work and eventually nobody is going to entertain it.

"In 2001, the Saint Seiya Taizen Encyclopedia came to be, bundled alongside the Hypermyth, and with the two many details of the series's mythology became explained (Note: There was already a Hypermyth in 1990, but it was not written by, nor very supervised by Kurumada, and many of it's details are removed in it's 2001 update, making it clear what is the canonical version)."
What is the link of the CRT where they accepted this information, because there is no explanation why Hypermyth is considered canon. A work where Kurumada did not participate and contradicts with his manga is not canon in any way.

The CRT accepted for the canon of the Saint Seiya franchise does not mention the Hypermyth.

What is the link of the CRT where they accepted this information, because there is no explanation why Hypermyth is considered canon.

The CRT accepted for the canon of the Saint Seiya franchise does not mention the Hypermyth.
You know we have a Q&A forum for a reason, right?

What is the link of the CRT where they accepted this information, because there is no explanation why Hypermyth is considered canon.

I have two very shocking words for you, they'll be such a shock! Doesn't matter. The verse page takes precedence over a blog. Make a CRT or your point is irrelevant and wasting both your breath and my time. And only the ladder seems to have value in this CRT considering how much your wasting of the former.

I have two very shocking words for you, they'll be such a shock! Doesn't matter. The verse page takes precedence over a blog. Make a CRT or your point is irrelevant and wasting both your breath and my time. And only the ladder seems to have value in this CRT considering how much your wasting of the former.
The page does not precede anything, because someone was able to add this information without consulting anyone.

The information after a CRT approved by the moderators is the only true information on the Wiki.

The page does not precede anything, because someone was able to add this information without consulting anyone.
I will only respond to you with this link now.

If that was the case then this would have been brought up ages ago, bro. Do you believe if such an inaccuracy truly existed, nobody who supported Saint Seiya would've noticed?
If there is a CRT of this information, why don't you post it, it is clear that this information was not approved by the Wiki rules.

If there is a CRT of this information, why don't you post it, it is clear that this information was not approved by the Wiki rules.
Make it. Stop wasting breath and time and just get off your stubborn as all **** ass and use your ability to link shit and type words to make a content revision thread. You are derailing.

Make it. Stop wasting breath and time and just get off your stubborn as all **** ass and use your ability to link shit and type words to make a content revision thread. You are derailing.
This too.

You clearly know what a Content Revision Thread is. If this bothers you so much, you should be able to make one.

Because it is an unimportant name and this has nothing to do with the question. Where is the CRT for this information?.

Make. A. Content. Revision. Thread. To. Change. It.

I. Don't. Have. To. Link. A. Darn. Thing.

We good on that?
I would have only mentioned that the information on the page is not reliable, because it was not approved according to the current Wiki rules.

I better ask a moderator how to proceed to change this information.

I would have only mentioned that the information on the page is not reliable, because it was not approved according to the current Wiki rules.

Have you not been listening? We have been telling you the way to change it is to make a Content Revision Thread on it. Do I have to explain what that is? I gladly will.

You'll be told to make a Content Revision Thread like we've been telling you to do for like 20 posts. Do you need Jesus Christ himself to descend from heaven and tell you to make a Content Revision Thread to change it?

At this point Lancelot, you’re derailing, stonewalling and being rude.

youve been told what you need to do.
Yes, but it is no different than users who contribute nothing to the topic and only mention material that is not part of the main universe.

Even the Wiki description itself indicates that the original universe is made up of these series.
  • Saint Seiya: Episode Zero (A manga of three chapters that is a prequel to the Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Origin (A manga of two chapters that is a prequel to the Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Episode.G (7 Years before the start of Classic Series, Year of 1979)
  • Saint Seiya: Episode.G Assassin - Prologue (months after of the fight against Cronus)
  • Classic Manga: Sanctuary Arc (Year of 1986)
  • Classic Manga: Poseidon Arc (Year of 1987)
  • Saint Seiya: Destiny (A manga of one chapter with a story parallel to the Poseidon Arc)
  • Classic Manga: Hades Arc (Year of 1990)
  • Saint Seiya: Next Dimension (days after the Hades Arc / Year of 1743 in the past)
  • Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho (Events happening parallel to Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Golden Age (In between of Poseidon Arc and Hades Arc of the Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Episode.G: Assassin (Modern times, decades after the main series)

The purpose of the topic is to discuss the ability of a character from the main universe. But they keep going around with abilities that have nothing to do with conceptual manipulation and information from series that are not part of the main universe series.

Yes, but it is no different than users who contribute nothing to the topic and only mention material that is not part of the main universe.

Incluso la propia descripcion de la Wiki indica que el universo original esta formado por estas series.
  • Saint Seiya: Episode Zero (A manga of three chapters that is a prequel to the Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Origin (A manga of two chapters that is a prequel to the Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Episode.G (7 Years before the start of Classic Series, Year of 1979)
  • Saint Seiya: Episode.G Assassin - Prologue (months after of the fight against Cronus)
  • Classic Manga: Sanctuary Arc (Year of 1986)
  • Classic Manga: Poseidon Arc (Year of 1987)
  • Saint Seiya: Destiny (A manga of one chapter with a story parallel to the Poseidon Arc)
  • Classic Manga: Hades Arc (Year of 1990)
  • Saint Seiya: Next Dimension (days after the Hades Arc / Year of 1743 in the past)
  • Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho (Events happening parallel to Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Golden Age (In between of Poseidon Arc and Hades Arc of the Classic Manga)
  • Saint Seiya: Episode.G: Assassin (Modern times, decades after the main series)
Hypocritical, but OK. Also, please go make a freaking Content Revision Thread.

C. O. N. T. E. N. T. R. E. V. I. S. I. O. N. T. H. R. E. A. D.

Also hypocritical.
C. O. N. T. E. N. T. R. E. V. I. S. I. O. N. T. H. R. E. A. D.

Also hypocritical.
This has to do with the topic to be discussed.

The purpose of the topic is to discuss whether Zeus retains an ability.

If you don't like my point of view on the subject is not important, just bring information from those series that confirms the conceptual manipulation of this character.

No. It doesn't. This thread is for conceptual manipulation, you are discussing the entire series canon.
It was only mentioned, because some users want to use information from a series that is not named as part of the original universe. Also, that information does not confirm the ability that is being discussed in this topic.

It was only mentioned, because some users want to use information from a series that is not named as part of the original universe. Also, that information does not confirm the ability that is being discussed in this topic.
Then stop derailing and create a content revision thread, please and thank you. That is the only way you can change things around here besides blatant vandalism, but don't do that, obviously.

And you have been rejected. You are committing the argumentum ad Nauseum fallacy. Learn when it's time to quit.

Make a CRT.

Divine Will is a conceptual existence

The Gods manipulate the Concept of Fate via type 2

they manipulate a type 1 concept of Void/Nothingness and Death

Back