• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

so wait a minute. if a 5D space between macrocosm has its own temporal dimension and is then serviced by an additional temporal dimension wouldn't that make the hypertimeline 6D? also can't this logic literally be used to upgrade Time Lake Chronos (and possibly Zeus) to 5D at least?? @Hasty12345

The Saintia's resist Transmutation via Artemis' robes (Saintia Sho Chapter 46; They resisted being turned into flowers)

I don’t have an anime scan of it rn, prob could get it in a few days though. I don’t think it matters, because my scan comes from the omega website so it should be fine.

I did something small, so don't worry too much, after i accept you can create a blog to explain about cosmology

Back