• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Hasty when his high 1-B arguments dont save him from being one shot by a 9-C kangaroo:

4TDqiIS.jpeg

tbh if you're a brazilian who watched anime you're either biased against saint seiya or against dragon ball there's pretty much no middle ground
As a Brazilian who isn't biased against either (I like SS more, but the first DB is peak), I will have to disagree.

I should screen shot every instance of Luffy bias against Saint Seiya
Talking about me behind my back is not cool, sometimes being well-behaved ensures you stay here longer (i hope you act like a real person and stop wanting to cause fights just because i disagreed with your update)

Fans of Saint Seiya really don't learn, to disagree with something absurd is to prejudice Saint Seiya, even though i also like Saint Seiya.

tbh if you're a brazilian who watched anime you're either biased against saint seiya or against dragon ball there's pretty much no middle ground
This is not true, although many Brazilians love Saint Seiya and all fans fight among themselves, because one keeps attacking the other here in Brazil, but a DB fan will not always have any hatred for CDZ.

Talking about me behind my back is not cool, sometimes being well-behaved ensures you stay here longer (i hope you act like a real person and stop wanting to cause fights just because i disagreed with your update)

Fans of Saint Seiya really don't learn, to disagree with something absurd is to prejudice Saint Seiya, even though i also like Saint Seiya.
It’s a public forum, I didn’t say thing behind your back.

Back