• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

His GE is stated to be dimension busting this latest chapter. If he's as fast as Vassilios, we would have an infinite speed dimension buster Gold Saint without any amps
He doubts whether he could take vassilios and Eulalia at once. This kinda implies he could take either of them one on one. Plus, he’s stated to be the one of the finest saints, and the strongest gold saint

"Out of every warrior out there, who would win: You or Shedim?"
"If Shedim used all his swords, he might cause me a little trouble"
"But would you lose?"
"Nah, I'd win"

Yeah so I re-read the past few chapters and I think Sojiro being universal makes sense contextually
Basically what was happening was that Shedim and Seirim were trying to revive Demiurge, and at one point Seirim says this

"Yeah!
  • Sure will!
  • The clash of strong cosmo against cosmo...
  • ...the collision of soul against soul!
  • The whittling away of life against life!
  • The cosmos of the mighty Saints and Specters...
  • ...will resonate and transcend beyond space-time and dimensions...
  • ...and...
  • ...reach even a god sealed in a different dimension"

And

"Look!
  • It's Lord Yaldabaoth's cosmo!
  • It was sealed at the end of a distant dimension.
  • His divine cosmo is approaching!
  • Once it appears here...
  • ...once it crosses the barrier between dimensions...
  • ...it will cause a tremendous explosion!"

She says "once it appears here" and immediately afterwards adds "once it crossed the barrier between dimensions", which heavily implies that the universe here is being described as a dimension, and if that's the case, there's little reason to doubt that the dimension Demiurge is trapped in isn't comparable in size

Back