• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya anime character's missing powers'

Is there any evidence regarding gods having conceptual manipulation? I always see the statements but never once have i seen a single scan regarding their links to concepts

Other than that i like this

Those scans don't really demonstrate conceptual manipulation of any sort however. There's only one in particular that demonstrates reliant immortality on a concept. The others emphasize on Mid-Godly Regenerationn at best one could argue resistence to erasure for the Gods.

Then Saturn would get Concept manipulation because of that??? He absorbed the 5 swords, and 1 was shown to destroy time. He aslo gave Tokisada an upgrade which Tokisada also states he can destroy time as well. The sword that can destroy time was said to be = or > Abzu as well.

Nedge1000 said:
Oh yeah i forgot about that. In the Heavens overture movie. Athena says that "Occasionally humans will reach a higher existence." Just before Apollo's appearence. There is also Saturn whom his Chronotector is a a higher dimensional origin. It sclaes above Tokisada's (whom Saturn created it for him), and Saturn himself is a higher dimensional being.

Though i think it should be noted that true bodies of the Gods, and host bodies are probably different dimensional levels, but good find.

Yeah Avatar creation for the Gods is good too. But what about the Saints that have been shown to make Gods bleed? I know there is a couple of occasions and each were done by special methods.

EmperorRorepme said:
I wouldn't say immunity but resistence definitely. Since time was in a constant flux and it didn't affect them.
Its also a showing of Immeasurable speed which Athena has showcased 3 times.

Hades underworld cosmology has a few parts of it existing outside of time so possibly infinite speed?

They should have it definitely. Gold Saints like Shakka can move in realms outside of time. The whole of Hades' dimension is outside time. You have to past the flow of time to get there.

Nedge1000 said:
The basic fundamentals of Cosmos is to destroy atomic structure. The stronger the person the more they can destroy. Which Saturn was shown to restore the equelus (Probably spelled wrong) cloth from nothing when it was destroyed.

For all gods matter manipulatiion i can agree definetly.

EmperorRorepme said:
Warning - Gore included
https://i.imgur.com/0zPALBy.png

https://i.imgur.com/gvug5j3.psng

Ikki destroyed Wolf's soul but he still came back from this he was present against Hades' Spectre's
the second link doesn't work for probably because of "psng" and not "Png" lol.

but from what i seen with scans the 6th prison is when the underworld is outside the flow of time.

I am "fine" with the resistance additions from the blood of Gods.

Also, the links that I have found are from this wiki page. Somethings I believe are inaccurate but I or someone will make a CRT to ready this situation. I hope the link helps for this CRT.

Omimi said:
that mean even low lvl god is 4d+
its possible to scale Zeus, Typhon, and Cronus to haveing 5D AP too. Which could scale to make Chronos higher i guess.

Miracles are broken asf too lol.

When the bronze knights got their cloths repaired by Athena's blood, they were resistant to Hades power null.

RotofBots said:
When the bronze knights got their cloths repaired by Athena's blood, they were resistant to Hades power null.
The scan that I have posted Causality Manipulation and Acausality seems to have evidence that shows it does.

@Nedge1000

there is some passive abilities and resistance that also the power source of the verse (Cosmo) brings. There is a lot actually lol.

Saint Seiya verse Gods are tanky when adding them all up.

You are going to make a Saint Seiya verse CRT with everything provided on this page?

Yeah i think their Higher dimensional existence should be added, but the verse in general has a lot of revising that needs to be done.

Omimi said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Miracles are broken asf too lol.
yup its broken.
only saint can use Miracles no?
I think from G/Assasins there is a statement saying any human can perform miracles. Orion Eden is a demi god from Omega and he was able to achieve Miracles.

Nedge1000 said:
The sca that I have posted Causality Manipulation and Acausality seems to have evidence that shows it does.
it should also be noted that the Gold Saints from the past are resisting it though their cosmos as well. the distortions and history correction become very apparent when their cosmo weakens and wavers. From the original Episode G there is a couple scans saying the Saints can resist Fate manipulation and the Gods can manipulate fate.

Back