• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya additional abilities to apply globally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I can't keep up with that, I'll leave the people who knows the verse see over that while they know what I brought up and hopefully everything ends up accurate.
The general gist is the Saints who entered the UW either died or volunteered their bodies, and in some cases (like Shaka's) their bodies were destroyed completely, and they as a soul left the underworld (the bronzes in ND) with a new body (despite their original bodies being forfeited).

It's not a big deal, if you think it's not clear enough it can probs be dropped, I and by the looks of it others aren't too worried about it.

I think your response here is quiet reasonable. Thats why i don't think anything higher than Low-Godly could work (low Godly via regen a new body with the soul and mind being the only thing that remains)
The regeneration of the Saints with Eighth Sense is only Low-Godly, because they never regenerate their body after the explosion of the Wailing Wall that destroyed the Gold Saints their body and soul. In ND they only return as spirits without a physical body, therefore they do not regenerate their body this time.

Even Odysseus, who probably dominates the Eighth Sense, should only have Low-Godly regeneration, because he regenerates his entire body after he was destroyed by the four gates of Buddha in the Virgo Temple.

Gold Saints (Eighth Sense), Odysseus, Ikki (Phoenix Saint) and Gods (Athena, Poseidon, Hades, Hypnos, Thanatos, Ker, etc.) must have Low-Godly regeneration.

Titans (not Cronos) in Episode.G must have a regeneration between High-Mid and Low-High, because their regeneration depends on their blood and deumanis, and they have only healed some serious wounds from their body, and they did not show to exist as spirits after their body It was destroyed.

Dryads (beings described as close to the gods) in Saintia Sho must have a Low-Godly regeneration, because they can get a new body as long as the uterus (divine tree of Eris) or Eris has power. Phonos explains that Dryads are immortal, and can currently only be destroyed with a sacred treasure like the Hanzashi or by attacking their star points.
9XlYhc4.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't see anything about atomic destruction here.
Having a body in the afterlife is not really regeneration unless specified. It's extremely common in fiction for this to happen.
Resistances to (Gods also get resistance to these as the gods have mastered the 8th sense and went beyond that)

Resistance to Death Manipulation is fine, but I don't see any reason for resisting Law Manipulation. They just don't get killed by Hades' realm.
Gods:
The Type 9 negation comes from the Titan King Cronos casually creating a dagger that ended up being used aganist him. He was in his astral/non-corporal form, and the dagger slashed his Astral form which Then proceeded to cut his true body which was in another world/universe entirely (and made that body bleed) Also, there is emphasis on the "possibly" here
I'll be honest, this just looked like a random assortment of scans here. I have no idea what's going in any of them. You should present them more cohesively, as not everyone is knowledgeable about this verse.

Resistance to Death Manipulation is fine, but I don't see any reason for resisting Law Manipulation. They just don't get killed by Hades' realm.
Actually it should be resistance to Law Manipulation by virtue of when you awaken the 8th Sense you are not bound to the rules or laws of the Underworld. This is why they don't die automatically when they go in, it is also why Shaka is able to freely move around in the Underworld despite that he 'should be dead' after being annihilated. The entire point here is that Athena and the Gold Saints could not actually invade the Underworld because as you as they enter, they become a soul bound to the will of Hades. The 8th Sense bypasses that. Although this might not be clear to those who haven't read it, that is the context.

Didn't see anything about atomic destruction here.
It is the basic power of the cosmos, because the warriors in this franchise destroy matter by attacking its atoms.
wFMHshn.jpg

iYnUu6y.jpg
In this example it is explained that they can create a barrier of cosmos and resist their own attacks, even without armor.
Having a body in the afterlife is not really regeneration unless specified. It's extremely common in fiction for this to happen.
Shaka is not dead in the afterlife, even Mu indicates that Shaka was not dead in that place, therefore, he was not just a soul and has a physical body.
mxMqxEc.jpg

The characters when they reached the eighth sense could leave the Underworld and return to the world with their physical body.
3QahtoL.jpg

ZzRhXTG.jpg

Also Odysseus walked out of the Underworld and regenerated his body when he returned to the world of the living.
Odysseus resurrects.
NwIKr38.jpg

XMZshqp.jpg

SB0Hcgq.jpg

saDCXjI.jpg

nsRxlv8.jpg

Odysseus explains that his soul was in the Cocytus.
XJmksqt.jpg

Last edited:
It is the basic power of the cosmos, because the warriors in this franchise destroy matter by attacking its atoms.

In this example it is explained that they can create a barrier of cosmos and resist their own attacks, even without armor.
I see, but they seem to need to activate it first, no? To be considered passive, it needs to be active as a default.
Shaka is not dead in the afterlife, even Mu indicates that Shaka was not dead in that place, therefore, he was not a soul and has a physical body.
Also Odysseus walked out of the Underworld and regenerated his body when he returned to the world of the living.
I see. Is this being a common ability internally consistent, though, and not just a special circumstance that happened? Why didn't everyone else resurrect, for instance?

Why didn't everyone else resurrect, for instance?
it's not in-character for the main 12 Gold Saints to resurrect themselves in that manner, not that they even can as their souls were later destroyed at the wailing wall. So so far, it is consistent.

I see, but they seem to need to activate it first, no? To be considered passive, it needs to be active as a default.

I see. Is this being a common ability internally consistent, though, and not just a special circumstance that happened? Why didn't everyone else resurrect, for instance?
8th sense is kinda like a transformation of sorts, it’s a state of being. If a character Who has the 8th sense is used, they auto get those passives associated with it. A 7th sense character can unlock the 8th tho midfight, albeit rarely. Also, by the time the gold saints unlocked this ability, they were invading the underworld, so using the body created and getting out of it, was not an option.

I'll give some further input soon. I just woke up lol

Edit: dealing with a house fire situation

Last edited:
This thread can probably be closed until the OP is able to continue, at which it can be reopened.

What does it take for a crt like this to get accepted. I’m new
Usually 3 staff.

Iirc or looks like the regen was the one most confused or contested which I'm fine for leaving it for later on something else or continuing that discussion later

The spoiler of the next chapter of Next Dimension confirms that the Golden Dagger is the Sword of Chrysus and the Pope of the Sanctuary indicates that it is a sacred treasure designed to kill a god, therefore this confirms that it is not a weapon created by Cronus. Although this could also confirm the resistance of Athena to Regeneration negation and Immortality negation, because Athena healed mortal damage to her body and came back to life after she was killed by the Golden Dagger in the Hades Arc.
lVSSe5M.jpg

IYyAD84.jpg

Arv6JbR.jpg

MX9RQVo.jpg

GhlY2kK.jpg

DW4b8Aq.jpg

yct2htZ.jpg

pJQJniq.jpg

0jQRLRj.jpg

In Omega, Pallas came back to life after she was killed by Athena with the Golden Dagger, although I don't remember if she came back to life with her own power or it was thanks to the power of Saturn that the goddess returned.

Saturn literally laughed at the Golden Dagger's attack, but he is an immortal and eternal god even among the gods, and Saturn himself indicates that Seiya's attack with the Golden Dagger could have killed any other god.

Saturn, Athena and Pallas (probably?) can have resistance Regeneration negation and Immortality negation.

----------------Edited----------------

The chapter 84 of Next Dimension is out.

The description in the spoiler is confirmed and it is also mentioned that the Sword of Chrysus was used by Saga to try to kill Athena and she cuts her neck in the Hades Arc with this Sword.

Some pages of the chapter in Spanish where this is described.
V1ZG1i7O_o.jpg

gDeq5UYI_o.jpg

Oauj4oM5_o.jpg

Usually 3 staff.

Iirc or looks like the regen was the one most confused or contested which I'm fine for leaving it for later on something else or continuing that discussion later
It seems that the Regeneration or point 3 of the topic is accepted, the problem is the point 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the topic.

Last edited:
Please make sure this all seems right and is accurately recorded. i make mistakes too lol

Alright now i have a spot for my computer system at a hotel in this dire irl time for me.

From what I tallied together

Passive matter manipulation via the Armor

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Eficiente (Staff) StekFence Ogbunabali (Staff - Though he thinks activate ability and not passive)

nay:

Passive Cosmo Barrier for Gold Saints, 7th sense users and their equals.

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) Eficiente (Staff) StekFence Ogbunabali (Staff - Though he thinks activate ability and not passive)

Nay:

Low Godly Regen

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member - Though he believes it should be higher) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) StekFence Ogbunabali (Staff)

Nay:

Resistance to Death and Law Manipulation

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) Eficiente (Staff) StekFence

Nay:

Negation of Immortalities and Regen

Support
: Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) StekFence

Nay:

Possible resistance to those negations

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) StekFence

Nay:

Note: Some of the abilities will get slight rewordings as per a couple of peoples request though the core of what is being proposed remains unchanged. Some rewordings are listed below

As per requested by Effiecient their was a slight modification to the Matter manipulation addition.

Passive Matter Manipulation (Atomic Destruction - The Cloth Armor the Saints wear is endowed with the power of Cosmo therefore upon touching it would break apart atoms)

Passive Matter Manipulation (
Quantum Destruction such as Photons - With mastery of the 7th sense the user are wrapped in a barrier of Cosmo.)

as per's Ogbunabali, and a couple of others, request i reworded and reorganize the Regen negation and immortality negation section and the resistance part

Gods:

So
Please make sure this all seems right and is accurately recorded. i make mistakes too lol

Alright now i have a spot for my computer system at a hotel in this dire irl time for me.

From what I tallied together

Passive matter manipulation via the Armor

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Eficiente (Staff) StekFence Ogbunabali (Staff - Though he thinks activate ability and not passive)

nay:

Passive Cosmo Barrier for Gold Saints, 7th sense users and their equals.

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) Eficiente (Staff) StekFence Ogbunabali (Staff - Though he thinks activate ability and not passive)

Nay:

Low Godly Regen

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member - Though he believes it should be higher) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) StekFence Ogbunabali (Staff)

Nay:

Resistance to Death and Law Manipulation

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) Eficiente (Staff) StekFence

Nay:

Negation of Immortalities and Regen

Support
: Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) StekFence

Nay:

Possible resistance to those negations

Support:
Hasty12345 Lancelot_de_Cancer deonment DaReaperMan EmperorRorepme (knowledgable member) DarkDragonMedeus (Staff) Sage_God_Slayer (Knowlegable Member) Shadowbokunohero (Staff) StekFence

Nay:

Note: Some of the abilities will get slight rewordings as per a couple of peoples request though the core of what is being proposed remains unchanged. Some rewordings are listed below

As per requested by Effiecient their was a slight modification to the Matter manipulation addition.

Passive Matter Manipulation (Atomic Destruction - The Cloth Armor the Saints wear is endowed with the power of Cosmo therefore upon touching it would break apart atoms)

Passive Matter Manipulation (
Quantum Destruction such as Photons - With mastery of the 7th sense the user are wrapped in a barrier of Cosmo.)

as per's Ogbunabali, and a couple of others, request i reworded and reorganize the Regen negation and immortality negation section and the resistance part

Gods:
so what makes this possibly, rather than for sure for the regen and immortality.

so what makes this possibly, rather than for sure for the regen and immortality.
with enough support id be fine with it

but i think its hard to determine the ability with the amount of time various gods have been sealed away, while other more major gods have feats of being killed off

with enough support id be fine with it

but i think its hard to determine the ability with the amount of time various gods have been sealed away, while other more major gods have feats of being killed off
Wouldn’t that just make sealing different than being killed?

Wouldn’t that just make sealing different than being killed?
despite having the power to kill each other they opt to seal each other? Including the titans as an example and even typhon opted to do this with Zeus. Athena, and zeus both opted to seal typhon as well. (Although it is confirmed that Athena did destroy his body and soul so he had to create a new one)

The ability seems a bit inconsistent but still prevalent and repeated numerous times throughout the series to warrant a "possibly" rating imo.

despite having the power to kill each other they opt to seal each other? Including the titans as an example and even typhon opted to do this with Zeus. Athena, and zeus both opted to seal typhon as well. (Although it is confirmed that Athena did destroy his body and soul so he had to create a new one)

The ability seems a bit inconsistent but still prevalent and repeated numerous times throughout the series to warrant a "possibly" rating imo.
I see makes sense.

Gods:
One detail on this, in Requiem it was revealed that Uranus is not dead, therefore, we do not know if the Titans' weapons have the power to permanently kill immortal gods such as Athena, Hades, Poseidon, etc.

The seal has nothing to do with what was discussed in this topic, they probably seal the rival because they don't want to kill him. And the Titans regeneration is much less impressive than the other gods, because it is an inferior race, similar to the Cyclops, Stereopes in the last chapter of Requiem was killed when Seiya (without God Cloths or a sacred treasure) destroyed half of his body with his Suisei Ken. In addition, we do not know if the gods like Athena, Hades and Poseidon had their sacred treasures in the battle with the Titans, because these weapons are much more powerful than the lightning of Zeus, a weapon that Zeus only obtained at the end of the battle and defeated with this weapon all the Titans.

Even in the last chapter of Next Dimension it is revealed that Asclepius (the ancient Golden Ophiuchus) was sealed in the Tartarus, and I doubt that Athena and the gods who sealed him did not have the power to kill him forever, when he will probably be destroyed by the arrow of the goddess (the sacred treasure than Athena gave to Sagittarius, which has the power to eliminate forever the target, and only the goddess Athena can stop the arrow).

The resistance to Negation of Immortalities and Regen, possibly only applies to gods like Athena, Saturn, Pallas (probably?) and Eris (because one of the main characteristics of this goddess is her immortality and it is literally said that Athena cannot kill her, and the goddess needs sacrifice his life to try to erase it from existence).

Last edited:
One detail on this, in Requiem it was revealed that Uranus is not dead, therefore, we do not know if the Titans' weapons have the power to permanently kill immortal gods such as Athena, Hades, Poseidon, etc.

The seal has nothing to do with what was discussed in this topic, they probably seal the rival because they don't want to kill him. And the Titans regeneration is much less impressive than the other gods, because it is an inferior race, similar to the Cyclops, Stereopes in the last chapter of Requiem was killed when Seiya (without God Cloths or a sacred treasure) destroyed half of his body with his Suisei Ken. In addition, we do not know if the gods like Athena, Hades and Poseidon had their sacred treasures in the battle with the Titans, because these weapons are much more powerful than the lightning of Zeus, a weapon that Zeus only obtained at the end of the battle and defeated with this weapon all the Titans.

Even in the last chapter of Next Dimension it is revealed that Asclepius (the ancient Golden Ophiuchus) was sealed in the Tartarus, and I doubt that Athena and the gods who sealed him did not have the power to kill him forever, when he will probably be destroyed by the arrow of the goddess (the sacred treasure than Athena gave to Sagittarius, which has the power to eliminate forever the target, and only the goddess Athena can stop the arrow).

The resistance to Negation of Immortalities and Regen, possibly only applies to gods like Athena, Saturn, Pallas (probably?) and Eris (because one of the main characteristics of this goddess is her immortality and it is literally said that Athena cannot kill her, and the goddess needs sacrifice his life to try to erase it from existence).
I question if that is really Uranus

the character we are shown appears feminine in nature

and pontos is known for deceiving people, but its canonically proven he will do anything to free Gaia and that includes deceiving the Titans and absorbing their power.

So im going to hae to ask that we wait for GR to develop before we make this speculation because it could be possible that Uranus is in fact dead and gone but is being revived through some ceremony that requires outside help. we lack context here

Now as for downgrading the regeneration of the gods that should be saved for a separate CRT

Overall I say "possibly" because this ability appears inconsistently shown in the series to me

Edit: There is simply not enough context about Uranus in GR to say for Certain that he was "not killed' when the same author working on GR confirms he died in Episode G. it is also very apparent that he is being "revived" through a means that requires help via Pontos doing something to bring about his revival.

we don't have have enough context currenly until GR develops some more.

Edit 2: As it stands Uranus is dead, and gone, and requires outside interference through pontos to be revived assuming if that even is Uranus.

Last edited:
I question if that is really Uranus

the character we are shown appears feminine in nature

and pontos is known for deceiving people, but its canonically proven he will do anything to free Gaia and that includes deceiving the Titans and absorbing their power.

So im going to hae to ask that we wait for GR to develop before we make this speculation because it could be possible that Uranus is in fact dead and gone but is being revived through some ceremony that requires outside help. we lack context here

Now as for downgrading the regeneration of the gods that should be saved for a separate CRT

Overall I say "possibly" because this ability appears inconsistently shown in the series to me
Uranus is one of the pillar gods (the other pillars are the rest of the primordial gods) and in the last chapters it is even said that Uranus lent his power to Pontus to destroy the constellations. Therefore, Uranus exists and is alive, although it is probably weakened in some way.

The demonic woman who appears in the story is the body of Gaea (a retcon or design change by Okada), which Pontus intends to bring back from Episode.G, but she is a different god than Uranus, who communicates through one of the pillars and we can see the silhouette of a god with male form.
VJgamlM.jpg

The primordial gods mention that they are immortal and this is a characteristic of the great gods like Athena and them, therefore, the reason why they are alive is because they are immortal gods, and this means that Cronus could not kill an immortal god like Uranus.

Another example of a god who belongs to an inferior race and cannot kill immortals.

A Cyclops (another inferior race) like Stereopes cannot kill Seiya with the immortality that Shun (with a fraction of Hades' powers) had granted him, he even had to remove Hades' sword (the weapon that bound Seiya to the world of the living and made him immortal) from his shadow to neutralize his immortality and be able to kill him.
Edit: There is simply not enough context about Uranus in GR to say for Certain that he was "not killed' when the same author working on GR confirms he died in Episode G. it is also very apparent that he is being "revived" through a means that requires help via Pontos doing something to bring about his revival.

we don't have have enough context currenly until GR develops some more.

Edit 2: As it stands Uranus is dead, and gone, and requires outside interference through pontos to be revived assuming if that even is Uranus.
It is probably a retcon by Okada, since now new concepts have been introduced in the franchise, as Kurumada's latest works introduce the concept that a god can only die for a sacred treasure, even in the last chapter of Zero it is mentioned that Shura can kill Athena and she will only be resurrected. Only a sacred treasure can destroy the divine spirit of the gods and kill it forever.

In Dark Wing and Sho it is even clearly mentioned that they cannot kill the gods without a sacred treasure.
Chapter 2 of Dark Wing:
Shouchiro: ええと... アテを倒すって... その...
Shouchiro: 殺す... のか...?
Yoruhime: 神は殺すことができないわ
Yorumine: だからハーデス様の小宇宙を込めたこの漆黒の矢を....
Yoruhime:「三巨頭」の小宇宙を持つ貴方がアテナの胸に打ち込むの
Zhu: ウチくらいの小宇宙だとアテナの小宇宙に弾かれてしまうんだよね
CX4r1JY.jpg

ZPAiu4S.jpg
A concept that probably first appeared in the second season of Omega, where even a Gold Saint like Seiya (one of the most powerful Gold Saints in the entire franchise) needs the Golden Dagger (Sword of Chrysus) to kill a weak god like baby Pallas.

Last edited:
Uranus is one of the pillar gods (the other pillars are the rest of the primordial gods) and in the last chapters it is even said that Uranus lent his power to Pontus to destroy the constellations. Therefore, Uranus exists and is alive, although it is probably weakened in some way.

The demonic woman who appears in the story is the body of Gaea (a retcon or design change by Okada), which Pontus intends to bring back from Episode.G, but she is a different god than Uranus, who communicates through one of the pillars and we can see the silhouette of a god with male form.
VJgamlM.jpg

The primordial gods mention that they are immortal and this is a characteristic of the great gods like Athena and them, therefore, the reason why they are alive is because they are immortal gods, and this means that Cronus could not kill an immortal god like Uranus.

Another example of a god who belongs to an inferior race and cannot kill immortals.

A Cyclops (another inferior race) like Stereopes cannot kill Seiya with the immortality that Shun (with a fraction of Hades' powers) had granted him, he even had to remove Hades' sword (the weapon that bound Seiya to the world of the living and made him immortal) from his shadow to neutralize his immortality and be able to kill him.

It is probably a retcon by Okada, since now new concepts have been introduced in the franchise, as Kurumada's latest works introduce the concept that a god can only die for a sacred treasure, even in the last chapter of Zero it is mentioned that Shura can kill Athena and she will only be resurrected. Only a sacred treasure can destroy the divine spirit of the gods and kill it forever.

In Dark Wing and Sho it is even clearly mentioned that they cannot kill the gods without a sacred treasure.
Chapter 2 of Dark Wing:
Shouchiro: ええと... アテを倒すって... その...
Shouchiro: 殺す... のか...?
Yoruhime: 神は殺すことができないわ
Yorumine: だからハーデス様の小宇宙を込めたこの漆黒の矢を....
Yoruhime:「三巨頭」の小宇宙を持つ貴方がアテナの胸に打ち込むの
Zhu: ウチくらいの小宇宙だとアテナの小宇宙に弾かれてしまうんだよね
CX4r1JY.jpg

ZPAiu4S.jpg
A concept that probably first appeared in the second season of Omega, where even a Gold Saint like Seiya (one of the most powerful Gold Saints in the entire franchise) needs the Golden Dagger (Sword of Chrysus) to kill a weak god like baby Pallas.
So you disagree with the Titans having any rating of regen negation?

bump.

This seems pretty much concluded now with a slight minor disagreement from 1 user

but the 2 knowledgeable members (excluding me, 3 including me) have stated they agreed to the abilities. A couple staff agreed to it, but another/different couple wanted a deeper clarification on them and 1 of thought it would be best to delegate the tougher abilities to the knowledgeable members

a more recent summary of things is here

So you disagree with the Titans having any rating of regen negation?
Titans and Cyclops, described in Requiem as inferior races among the gods, do not have the latter two abilities (Regeneration Negation, and possibly resistance to Regeneration negation and Immortality negation) and even their regeneration (with the exception of Cronus) is less impressive (they are also weak to the lightning element, which neutralizes their regeneration).

The resistance to Regeneration negation and Immortality negation, probably only some gods such as Athena, Saturn, Pallas (probably?) and Eris possess it, so it is not a global ability for all gods.

Titans and Cyclops, described in Requiem as inferior races among the gods, do not have the latter two abilities (Regeneration Negation, and possibly resistance to Regeneration negation and Immortality negation) and even their regeneration (with the exception of Cronus) is less impressive (they are also weak to the lightning element, which neutralizes their regeneration).

The resistance to Regeneration negation and Immortality negation, probably only some gods such as Athena, Saturn, Pallas (probably?) and Eris possess it, so it is not a global ability for all gods.
its only for the ones who have profiles on the wiki.

the only Titan on the wiki that has a profile is Cronos iirc

i don't think any lesser/minor Gods (Cyclopses) have a profile on the wiki

edit: Just for clarification when i mean "Apply globally" i mean globally only to the said affected profiles on the wiki.

Last edited:
its only for the ones who have profiles on the wiki.

the only Titan on the wiki that has a profile is Cronos iirc

i don't think any lesser/minor Gods (Cyclopses) have a profile on the wiki
Yes, but your example in the description of those skills includes the Titans.
edit: Just for clarification when i mean "Apply globally" i mean globally only to the said affected profiles on the wiki.
The problem is that this does not apply to all gods with pages in the wikia, as this only applies to some gods such as Athena (Saori), Pallas (probably?, although this goddess does not have a page), Saturn and Eris, these last two gods are described as difficult to destroy even among gods. Eris is even described as a goddess attached to her concept in the world, a characteristic that other gods do not have, even in the last chapter of Saintia Sho it is described that this goddess cannot exist in a world without discord and chaos. And Saturn literally says that Seiya's attack with the golden dagger could have killed any other god.

Last edited:
Since Genbu can double his speed, possibly more I think, does that give all golds Stat Amplification, or just him, should he get a profile. Actually nvm probably just him, considering tokisada is a gold saint and wasn’t expecting it

Since Genbu can double his speed, possibly more I think, does that give all golds Stat Amplification, or just him, should he get a profile. Actually nvm probably just him, considering tokisada is a gold saint and wasn’t expecting it
he doesn't have a profile and would need a separate CRT

Yes, but your example in the description of those skills includes the Titans.

The problem is that this does not apply to all gods with pages in the wikia, as this only applies to some gods such as Athena (Saori), Pallas (probably?, although this goddess does not have a page), Saturn and Eris, these last two gods are described as difficult to destroy even among gods. Eris is even described as a goddess attached to her concept in the world, a characteristic that other gods do not have, even in the last chapter of Saintia Sho it is described that this goddess cannot exist in a world without discord and chaos. And Saturn literally says that Seiya's attack with the golden dagger could have killed any other god.
Could you look on the page here and tell me what "Gods" should not have it in your opinion?

Could you look on the page here and tell me what "Gods" should not have it in your opinion?

The Resistance to Regeneration Negation and Immortality negation:

Hades, Poseidon, Zeus and Cronus are gods that have Athena (Saori) level, but it is unknown if they have this resistance.
  • Zeus that I don't know if the information of the page is the version of the main universe or the version of Assassin that is a Zeus of an unknown world/universe. The main universe version is a speculative god, because he has never appeared in story, and the version of Assassins is from an unknown universe.
  • Cronus probably has the same weakness to the lightning element as the other Titans.
  • Hades and Poseidon could have this resistance if we consider that they are gods at the level of Athena.

Thanatos was killed by Seiya's attack with God Cloth and Hypnos was killed by Shryu and Hyoga's attack with God Cloth, so it is unknown if they have this resistance.

Kairos was killed by the shine of the shield on Athena's Cloth, therefore, he does not have this resistance. In addition, this page needs several corrections in the information.

Loki has an image in the wiki, but no page. In the last episode shows that his soul was only sealed, even when he was attacked with Odin's God Robe, Draupnir (a weapon designed to defeat a god) and the Gold Saints with God Cloths, and these attacks failed to completely destroy the god, although this was probably due to the power of the Gugnir Spear which increased his resistance and immortality.

Chronus (version of Next Dimension) is probably the most powerful god in the franchise, but he is a speculative god due to his little participation in the story, although he has a very different form/appearance.

Artemis (ND), Abel, Apollo (Overture), Abzu, Mars and Odin is unknown, although they probably do not have this resistance. .

Gaea, Uranus, Pontus and Tartarus is unknown, and it seems that Tartarus is not a god in the universe of Saint Seiya as shown in the last chapter of Next Dimension, where Tartarus is described as a prison in the world of the dead, therefore it is a place created by Hades, who in this universe created the world of the dead.

It is easier to say who possesses this resistance.

Athena (Saori), Pallas (probably?), Loki (with the Gugnir Spear), Saturn and Eris (Saintia Sho).

Last edited:
The Resistance to Regeneration Negation and Immortality negation:

Hades, Poseidon, Zeus and Cronus are gods that have Athena (Saori) level, but it is unknown if they have this resistance.
  • Zeus that I don't know if the information of the page is the version of the main universe or the version of Assassin that is a Zeus of an unknown world/universe. The main universe version is a speculative god, because he has never appeared in story, and the version of Assassins is from an unknown universe.
  • Cronus probably has the same weakness to the lightning element as the other Titans.
  • Hades and Poseidon could have this resistance if we consider that they are gods at the level of Athena.

"possibly" means the possibility is there where they could have the ability, but not enough concrete evidence for a straight up answer it on yes or no

"Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly."

that is the definetion on of what "Possibly" means on the wiki

Thanatos was killed by Seiya's attack with God Cloth and Hypnos was killed by Shryu and Hyoga's attack with God Cloth, so it is unknown if they have this resistance.

God Cloths won't have the ability

Kairos was killed by the shine of the shield on Athena's Cloth, therefore, he does not have this resistance. In addition, this page needs several corrections in the information.

Kairos had his power sealed iirc so you are right. He shouldn't get the ability.

Loki has an image in the wiki, but no page. In the last episode shows that his soul was only sealed, even when he was attacked with Odin's God Robe, Draupnir (a weapon designed to defeat a god) and the Gold Saints with God Cloths, and these attacks failed to completely destroy the god, although this was probably due to the power of the Gugnir Spear which increased his resistance and immortality.

his page got deleted but i would like to have it back at some point. There is a lot of characters who have images but no page.

Chronus (version of Next Dimension) is probably the most powerful god in the franchise, but he is a speculative god due to his little participation in the story, although he has a very different form/appearance.

he should qualify for both or at the very least a "possibly" for both abilities as a middle ground.

Artemis (ND), Abel, Apollo (Overture), Abzu, Mars and Odin is unknown, although they probably do not have this resistance. .

Iirc Abel had a way to kill Athena didn't he? Mars was going to kill athena by draining her Cosmo away iirc. Abzu was going to straight up absorb her. Aborsption is a big different, but Abzu did have an all out war with all the gods in the history of Omega. So he should get a "Possibly" rating. Didn't Odin create Draupnir?

Gaea, Uranus, Pontus and Tartarus is unknown, and it seems that Tartarus is not a god in the universe of Saint Seiya as shown in the last chapter of Next Dimension, where Tartarus is described as a prison in the world of the dead, therefore it is a place created by Hades, who in this universe created the world of the dead.

Honestly idk why Tartarus has a profile. I tried to get it deleted but apparently he qualifies for a profile. Gaia is Gaea right? she was the one that created weapons that could kill the gods.

It is easier to say who possesses this resistance.

Athena (Saori), Pallas (probably?), Loki (with the Gugnir Spear), Saturn and Eris (Saintia Sho).

I think Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus should qualify as well. They have had many holy wars against each other but they keep coming back. Typhon should also have it. I could missing some character here. not in a good spot to think at this moment lol.

The one thing I’m iffy about as I skimmed is the immortality negation cuz have we truly ever seen an Olympian, Primordial or Titan actually get permanently killed? By permanently I mean killed and not coming back because people like Hades and Uranus “died” but Hades was shown to be alive as a soul in EGA and Uranus was hinted at being alive as Pontos used his power to erase the constellations and Steropes talked about letting him back into the Land of the Gods in EGR. If there’s more reasoning then you can say cuz I probably missed some

The one thing I’m iffy about as I skimmed is the immortality negation cuz have we truly ever seen an Olympian, Primordial or Titan actually get permanently killed? By permanently I mean killed and not coming back because people like Hades and Uranus “died” but Hades was shown to be alive as a soul in EGA and Uranus was hinted at being alive as Pontos used his power to erase the constellations and Steropes talked about letting him back into the Land of the Gods in EGR. If there’s more reasoning then you can say cuz I probably missed some
Again we lack context on Requiem. It is confirmed that Uranus died. Pontos os reviving him which os outside help/outside interference that's not the same as him "being alive." Hes so dead that he needs help from outside people to be brought back.

According to the wiki currently. The Hades we saw in GA was another universe Hades.

Also, yes we have seen some Other Gods get perma killed in some ways.

Last edited:
God Cloths won't have the ability
The regeneration and immortality negation if they have that, because the God Cloths are sacred treasures (it is an armor infinitely close to a Kamei and has the cosmos and the divine protection of Athena by the blood of the goddess, therefore it grants the power to kill and hurt the immortal gods) and the attacks of Seiya and company killed Hypnos and Thanatos forever. The only God Saint who does not have this power is Tenma, because even he could not destroy a minor god forever like Morpheus (the god's soul still existed after his attack) and neither did he completely eliminate his mother (in the Gaiden Aries it is mentioned that her soul and she still existed in the Tenkai/Olimpo).

Although Hypnos and Thanatos never showed resistance to regeneration and immortality negation.

In addition, Ikki should also get immortality and regeneration negation even without the God Cloth, because he now has the Sword of Chrysus as equipment.
V1ZG1i7O_o.jpg

gDeq5UYI_o.jpg

Oauj4oM5_o.jpg
Kairos had his power sealed iirc so you are right. He shouldn't get the ability.
The seal of Kairos did not seal his power, the effect was different and forced him to reincarnate as a human. The only limitation of his power is that he is in a human body and cannot change bodies like Thanatos, Hypnos, Hades and Poseidon. The seal puts him in a similar situation to Athena who also reincarnates as a human.

If he was eliminated so easily is because he is a weak god, that's why he considers Pegasus' power as impressive and a god killer (when Pegasus never defeated a great god in the manga, even Tenma couldn't completely defeat a minor god), and Tenma is probably one of the weakest Holy Gods in the franchise, because he was defeated by Alone and could do nothing against Hades when he controls his avatar (even Seiya with Gold Cloth fights better against Poseidon, who is much more powerful than the Hades of that holy war).

The plan of Kairos was to use the power of Pegasus to invade Olympus... three seconds later, Tenma was defeated and shattered by the first Olympian God in his path. The dumbest plan in Saint Seiya.:ROFLMAO:
Iirc Abel had a way to kill Athena didn't he? Mars was going to kill athena by draining her Cosmo away iirc. Abzu was going to straight up absorb her. Aborsption is a big different, but Abzu did have an all out war with all the gods in the history of Omega. So he should get a "Possibly" rating. Didn't Odin create Draupnir?
These gods have Regeneration and Immortality negation. Abzu can eliminate anything in his universe because he is the origin of everything (the void or darkness that gave birth to the universe). And I don't remember if Odin is described as the creator of the Draupnir.

The problem is the resistance to Regeneration and Immortality negation.

Even if the gods fought it doesn't mean that they will try to eliminate each other forever.
Honestly idk why Tartarus has a profile. I tried to get it deleted but apparently he qualifies for a profile. Gaia is Gaea right? she was the one that created weapons that could kill the gods.
The weapons of the Titans (weapons created by Gaea) never showed the power to kill forever immortal gods such as Athena, Hades, Poseidon, Thanatos, etc. Although Gaea is one of the most powerful gods in the franchise, therefore, she must have the power to kill other gods forever.
I think Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus should qualify as well. They have had many holy wars against each other but they keep coming back. Typhon should also have it. I could missing some character here. not in a good spot to think at this moment lol.
Hades, Poseidon and Zeus (main universe version, because the version of other universe is unknown if it is as powerful) probably have that resistance, because they are gods of Athena's level, but they don't have the feat. And Athena is a good goddess, she almost never tries to eliminate completely the opponent, even she did not eliminate Asclepius and only destroyed his body and trapped his soul in the Tartarus, an opponent that probably will be defeated with the arrow of the goddess (a sacred treasure of Athena).

Athena only destroys Typhon's body, but does not destroy his soul and cannot regenerate his body, even his purpose was to get a new body, therefore, this means that he has no resistance to regeneration negation, because he cannot regenerate his body after being destroyed by Athena. This is similar to what happened to Asclepius in the last chapters of Next Dimension, Athena and the gods destroyed his body and threw his soul into Tartarus, so now he tries to get Odysseus' body to return to the world.

Although this is also an example of regeneration negation, because Asclepius cannot regenerate his body, although Odysseus with the power of the Golden Ophiuchus (the power of Asclepius) can regenerate his body from dust.
pZdEpE7.jpg

7kG2TmY.jpg

WSrAbH6.jpg

eALaLDO.jpg

axMCYYh.jpg

6strH93.jpg

OPJHDlG.jpg

DwQsSii.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back