• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaltias said:
I mean, you can scale it down to 2-C just how you don't need to kill the Emprah in the Warp to beat his Materium self because we scale down the rege
I know nothing about Warhammer so I understand nothing about that.

You don't have to kill the 1-B true self just to beat the 4-A manifestation for the sake of fairness. Same here, just replace 1-B with 2-B and 4-A with 2-C

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How does one bypass Type 9 then? No one has answered said question. I wouldn't me making a statement if I knew how to do so.
Range helps. Bypassing Arceus' requires wiping out all life in the multiverse. That or wiping the omnipresent consciousness out

Arceus takes this low-mid difficulty. Space-Time manipulation is useless against someone who is vastly superior than the living concepts od spacetime, Future sight bybasses Usagis auto barriers, Law Manipulation rewrites Moons fundamental type attacks, Dimensional BFR + Perish Song, better AP & Dura and can probably remove concepts such as willpower from her, forcing her to give up.

Arceus 7.5/10 of the time.

Kaltias said:
You don't have to kill the 1-B true self just to beat the 4-A manifestation for the sake of fairness. Same here, just replace 1-B with 2-B and 4-A with 2-C
So then what's the use of Type 9? Like I'm not understanding.

Because avatars. That's literally the best I can explain it. Remember when during Lucemon vs Lavos, you brought up how Lucemon would come back because that Lucemon Lavos just killed was just one iteration? Well, Type 9 is that. Again, best explanation.

The real cal howard said:
Because avatars. That's literally the best I can explain it. Remember when during Lucemon vs Lavos, you brought up how Lucemon would come back because that Lucemon Lavos just killed was just one iteration? Well, Type 9 is that. Again, best explanation.
That like doesn't help at all. If this is the case, why isn't it just Type 8? What is the point of Type 9 then?

We're so off topic right now.

Anyway, Arceus bypasses a good amount of her things and she can't do the same. M-Bodies or no, Arceus punts her over and over until he gets tired and
Giphyseal

pity the OP did not take sailor cosmos, Arceus would not last long OvO

Okay, so I'll make my vote: Arceus can not really kill Sailor Moon, the only chance of arceus is by incapacity like timeloop.

Regarding Sailor Moon, it's more complicated: she could easily erase Arceus if she had a higher AP, she could do it if the fight lasts an eternity when arceus drops her guard or something else. During this time, she can seal it or put her to sleep for 1000 years. The precog of the two characters is also to take into account.

I vote inconclusively because the two can not kill themselves but their incapacity.

And Immeasurable>infinite?

Eh, I still have time...

Even with just one llama body, seals and sleeps get pinged by the shields and/or the plates. Even if somehow sleep got through, he could quite literally kick her ass in his sleep.

Even if Arceus did drop its guard, Auto Shields. Her precog is bypassed not only by Future Sight, but can't really see the future against the guy who made time's concept.

Alternatively, Arceus could de-age her to oblivion. She was born before, after all.

That confirms my vote, they can not kill themselves but their incapacity

plates protect magic? and Henshin nullify spells

Edit: infinite<immeasurable?

Back