• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I'm not really sure with adding resistances to general powers when we are dealing with a specific source of energy nullifying another.

2. I guess? Did she manage to do so when she was stopped though?

1) Well what happens is that it says that all energies even of the silver crystal are canceled, if it is able to be activated even after that, it should mean that it has a resistance thanks to the silver crystal

2) Yes, the scepter was in the hands of Tuxedo who was frozen because of the time stop, but the scepter canceled that (same for the other people), the scepter acted alone

I suppose that resistance to time stop seems okay,

Bump. but this is also a kind of resistance to the PN, it can not used it's energie but successful thanks to the silver crystal which denied the PN, so it should have the resistance "With the silver crystal"

we must also add PN in chaos profile

I see no proof of anything beyond resistance to power stealing within those scans.

Queen Nehellenia finalizes the curse she laid on the silver Millineum many many years ago. It caused the fall of the silver millenium, Elysion and would eventually lead to Sailor Moon dying and Nehllenia having the silver crystal. Sailor Moon is able to reverse the outcome of this curse. hence the resitance to fate manipulation

For the death inducement and starseed rip: Nehllenia rips out Sailor Moon's silver crystal which is her star seed. When someone rips your starseed, it kills you instantly and your body and soul turn to dust. Sailor Moon is able to resist this long enough to recreate her crystal hence her speech about "power isn't taken it is created" which is where the feat of power recreation comes in.

Queen Nehellenia's curse doubles as Fate manipulation. She was able to change the curse of history and set in motion events that lead up to his moment since Sailor Moon's past life.

Well, I suppose that seems reasonable then, but I would appreciate further staff input.

Resistance to time stop seems fine. I am not sure about resistance to power nullification.

I do not know why it can not be applied, any kind of energy is nullified, and despite that, it uses its power, it should be a resistance to PNull but if it's still not accepted, I'll drop it (answer a little late)

Resistance to Time Stop seems fine.

About the PW thing...so basically the black crystal stops her from using her powers but via the silver crystal she managed to counter its effects?

If so then it seems fine for something like Resistance to Power Nullification via The Silver Crystal (write reasoning)

Dunno about Iamuanim suggestions though

I suppose that should be acceptable to add.

Good! if anyone can add it, it would be nice, I am available in 6h (unless I add it right now)

I can unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

okay, I'm available now, I add only PNull and Time stop (for fate manip, I think another thread would be fine)

I think that I have already unlocked the Sailor Moon page for you.

Yeah it is still unlocked for you Dodo (Didn't want to add it since i got no clue as to where Key should i put)

No problem. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the page. Should we close this thread as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back