• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I'm on vacation and I'm in a good mood, why not a thread concerning Sailor Moon, it will not be the last, I want to do more for each bow:

Tier and Key

• First,the calculation I did and that Upgrade the senshi and other people:
  • Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus gets Upgrade, their Large town key becomes Mountain level, Zoisite, Jadeite, Nephrite too.
  • Secondly, After the discussion of this thread , it was agreed that a new key would be added:
  • For Queen metalia, she would become:
Attack Potency: at least Multi Continent level likely Large Star Level (Metalia Covered the Earth with his Darkness , It was a massive threat for Sailor Moon)

• Sailor Moon would become:
Attack Potency: Moon Level likely Large Star level (She revitalized the earth with the Silver crystal's energy, she also destroyed Queen metalia with the power of the moon among others, the basic power of the Silver crystal can destroy a celestial body and The base emanation of the Silver Crystal was comparable to a supernova in power)

• The Sailor Senshi become
Attack Potency: Multi Continent level likely Large Star Level (They held back Queen Metalia despite her overwhelming superiority and were able to fight Tuxedo Kamen)

Concerning Hax

C'est tous pour le moments;)

I'm not agreeing with the large town key becoming Mountain level. That comes from Kunzite going to destroy Tokyo and he got that from the accumalation of all their powers together. Individually they'd be Large town level.

Everything else is good.

Ikanil also seems to disagree about the Senshi being Large Star level via kunzite, but the problem is that she would become it when she fights queen berly and Metalia

I don't know about the other Senshi being likely High 4-C. Even if they did fight back against Metalia, they are still exceptionally weaker than Metalia at full power, in which she was able to tank some hits from Usagi before being destroyed. Everything else is good! ~ ƒæì

I reread and I agree about the senshi have no large star key in the arc 1, It is only from the fight against metalia she uses the Silver Crystal and Metalia Tank it very easily

I agree with the Senshi downgrade to High 6-A, that makes far more sense for what they countered. Whereas SM is the one who unleashed the power of the Silver Crystal and defeated Metallia.

Everything else including the 7-A calc and haxes seems good to me.

7-A seems ok

Is there a calc for the covering the planet thing?

I'm not getting where Moon level is coming from but High 4-C seems justified

SM:

First is Creation

Link the Auto Shield thing as Forcefield Creation because w don't link to powerlisting wiki

Affecting Non-Corporeals seems acceptable

Weapon Mastery, ok

Mind Resistance, ok

Mercury:

This seems more like an ntelligence feat

Link Mist Manipulation as Smoke Manipulation because again, no siperpower wiki links

Senshis:

Idk if it's Summoning, could be weapon creation which is consistent with the thing Usagi did with her tiara

I'm fine with the sword stuff but it isn't EE nor transmutation unless there is a statement for that

Metalia:

Absorption looks fine, i need more context for the other two

Okay, thanks Concerning Multi Continent level /Moon level:

This comes from lina's analysis that attributed Moon level to Sailor Moo, Regarding Multi Continent Level, Promestei told me that covers the planet was High 6-A

• Spatial Manip
The Senshi are initially at the North Pole and the presence of Metalia Warp space , they go underground and when it back to the surface after metalia has regained its power , they are completely opposite of where they were basic

• Soul Manip
Sailor Mars uses an attack that (according to her) destroys the malefic spirit, but metalia has just absorbed the attack to become stronger, so maybe it's a resistance to Purification or other thing like that

About the Sword:

I do not know how to classify what's going on, it's been erased (I do not think about EE) after being planted by the sword

Venus dust
And for Venus, I forgot that she probably has Transmutation, She has reduced to dust Berly there is a long time

Uncertain about High 6-A but I trust Prom's judgement, so could you link me the thread were she approved it?

It looks more like Metalia making a pocket dimension or something like that

If it was supposed to destroy her soul resistance to soul manip seems good

The sword look like some sort of acid that dissolves things based on the scans above

Prom only said that it's not 5-B. The KLK one is High 6-A because there is a calc for it. They aren't like that by default.

What's the method used to darken the planet? It could be possible to calc it, but I need a timeframe and a method, otherwise it could simply be planetary scale darkness manip

Uh, so she is affecting the entire atmosphere. Yes that would be High 6-A I think.

Can you link me the full chapter? I'd like to read it myself before making a call (although I won't be able to do it before this afternoon)

High 6-A should be fine given that she was freezing the world and according to Venus she was becoming atmosphere-sized

I think, Madoka is moon level nah?

I will not do the match but it will come sooner or later and Moon will lose

Back