• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Chaos Acausality

Status
Not open for further replies.
This recently struck me as strange.

Here's the thing. Sailor Chaos, the future being, never makes a direct appearance.

Everything sounds ok now, right? However, as far as I'm aware, Sailor Cosmos went back in time to ask Sailor Moon to destroy Chaos - because she choose not to, it got the chance to become the Senshi.

Now here's the deal.

Sailor Cosmos goes back in time and wanted Sailor Moon to destroy Chaos in the past so that would in turn change the future and Sailor Chaos would never come to be. How is that Acausal?

DodoNova2 said:
no, she came back in the past to avoid Usagi All the suffering she suffered, and also know her choice
No? She says with every single word that if they destroyed Chaos completely in the past Sailor Chaos would never have come to be. Plus Sailor Chaos is a borderline featless character that appears in literally one or two panels in the final chapter and is only alluded to but never shown even fighting.

Unless you bring significant evidence for that Acausality, she's losing it.

It should'nt be from what I read on the Acausality page. Sailor Chaos isn't immune to being effected by space-time, just has space-time warping powers from what I recall.

But theres some stuff about different timelines to factor in. Sailor Cosmos created a new timeline through this.

The reason why she has acausality if I remember is because Chaos Base is simply the void, the chaos that existed before the universe and the Gods if this is not valid, then it should be removed

There are a bunch of Chaos, Void Like, primordial characters etc etc that don't get Acausality based on that alone. So yeah, she should lose it. Even moreso when the actual story goes against it.

Chaos would be effected by Sailor Moon destroying the cauldron, ensuring that Sailor Chaos never appears though.

Unless I'm missing something, Sailor Chaos only will still appear because the Cauldron still exists. She never destroyed it.

I dunno. Probably while making past edits to her profile, someone added it twice by mistake.

Other than that, we just wait for staff to remove it since her profile is Tier 2 and therefore locked.

The accausal comes from the fact that the senshi were dead in the past and yet still alive in the future. Tuxedo Kamen is dead in the past yet King ENdymion is seen alive in the future and Chibi-Usa still exists even though her father was curretnly dead in the past.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
The accausal comes from the fact that the senshi were dead in the past and yet still alive in the future. Tuxedo Kamen is dead in the past yet King ENdymion is seen alive in the future and Chibi-Usa still exists even though her father was curretnly dead in the past.
have talked about Sailor Chaos

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Different timelines. Also even if this was the same timeline that would be just Time Paradox Immunity , not Acausality. Wait, by the new changes in both, if this is the only feat giving the Sailors Acausality, they're receiving the same treatment as everyone else and getting TP Immunity at best... But IIRC that's different timelines so they probably lose it as well.

And this doesn't help Chaos case when not only it doesn't have the feat but a plot point is literally that it can be Time Paradoxed away from the future.

@Dodo Wait, they don't? Huh. Where did Iamunanimous took that "Chaos erased Acausals" from in the past thread is beyond me, then. Sorry for my mistake.

I would say this is alternate timelines. I am currently compiling the evidence for it anyway.

The future Sailor Pluto has an entirely different story than the one who fights with the Outer Senshi.

Another reasoning is that Neo Queen Serenity can empower sailor Moon from the past. Essentially creating a backwards causality. Eternal Sailor Moon's henshin comes from power from Crystal Tokyo Palace as well as other palaces in the future. Actions in the future effect the past in the Sailor Moon verse. Rather than the other way around.

And for destroying the Cauldron woudl destroy Chaos completely. But a new cauldron would appear again, meaning Chaos would still arrive in one form or another. Sailor Chaos came specifically from that Cauldron.

Chaos always exists. Sailor Chaos came from the being born as a Sailor from that Cauldron.

FateAlbane said:
@Dodo Wait, they don't? Huh. Where did Iamunanimous took that "Chaos erased Acausals" from in the past thread is beyond me, then. Sorry for my mistake.
No Problem;), Only Cosmos to show an acausal, Regarding Multiple Timeline, The manga assumes that One Alone but it's another story ..., it would be better closed before the discussion takes another

Wait. Sailor Galaxia did mention that a new Cauldron would appear like @lamun said above.

Lemme get the scan

>Another reasoning is that Neo Queen Serenity can empower sailor Moon from the past. Essentially creating a backwards causality

Not Acausality in anyway.

>And for destroying the Cauldron woudl destroy Chaos completely. But a new cauldron would appear again, meaning Chaos would still arrive in one form or another. Sailor Chaos came specifically from that Cauldron.

That just mean she is reliant on Cauldron not Acausality

>Eternal Sailor Moon's henshin comes from power from Crystal Tokyo Palace as well as other palaces in the future. Actions in the future effect the past in the Sailor Moon verse. Rather than the other way around.

Sooo? what's the thing that makes them Acausal being proof here?

@Iamunanimous Actually bring evidence for what you're claiming to back it up, please.

Empowering someone across time is simply Universal+ range. There's no such thing as backwards Causality in this case and that doesn't prove Acausality either way. What?

Again, this is Universal range.

Proof that it wouldn't matter? That's literally the plot. If the Cauldron was destroyed along with Chaos, it would be gone from the future. Unless you provide evidence otherwise, it's done.

Proof of what you're claiming when the actual plot says otherwise? Yes, she was born from Chaos becoming the Senshi and because of that, eliminate Chaos along with the Cauldron and she is gone from the future.

FateAlbane said:
I said Chaos resisted existence erasure from the the Galaxy Cauldron that erased the Acasual Senshi (who were alive in the future but dead in the past. )

>I said Chaos resisted existence erasure from the the Galaxy Cauldron that erased the Acasual Senshi (who were alive in the future but dead in the past

So? Not Acausality in anyway.

@Lamun

There are alternate timelines in SM. But they appear to be able to have an affect on eachother.

If you want I would do a Blog / CRT on Senshi acausal but I have some doubts for senshi

Anyway, close the thread lol Chaos is not Acausal.

If the past Senshi got restored, then there's a chance of the feat of TPI where their future selves still existing in the future isn't a feat, given they were already erased and restored.

Though, this could just be (and likely is) semantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back