• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki Kusuo vs Michael (Ultimate Antihero)

This kind of depends on what Saiki's first move in a serious fight is, which I'm not sure, and what do we consider Saiki's spiritual rank to be. Because the fight can go from "Holy Ground nulls all of Saiki's attacks and Michael obliterates him or drains his soul" to "Saiki reality warps or petrifies Michael after reading his mind". Though mind reading is technically not an attack so it should work regardless.

Of course, there's also the volcano issue of recent chapters to consider.

Okay so Holy Ground is kinda 'unusable' in a lot of battles then? Because using UAverse logic Michael will stomp everyone that doesnt have soulrank (like Android purely Tech user for example)

By verse equalization, things that are holy/sacred, divine/demonic, strongly magical/spiritual, or anything like that have a stronger spiritual rank than regular humans. Something like a purely scientific Android would indeed be unlikely to work unless they are significantly above Michael, because to avoid NLF we limit this kind of hax to its best showings and he tops out at either High 6-A or 5-B (depending on whether the planet level statements are used or not) given that it mostly works in a comparable fighter like Homura.

The issue is where a "powerful psychic" like Saiki would fall into the scale.

Nearest thing to spiritrank is his Aura I think. Its so far above normal human aura that it can surround whole school.

His timeloop/reversal would be useful I think. But if it only affect the Planet and not Michael himself then it'd be trouble...

but First move is always Saiki's thx to telepathy right?

No clue how that would rank against UA stuff. I mean, it's obviously higher than regular magicians/demons, but we don't know how it compares to Archangels or divine avatars, which is the ranking Saiki needs to really cause harm to Michael, other than somehow overcharging his psychic powers with strong soul power.

The time loop affects everyone in the planet.

I mean, if Saiki's first move is to read Michael's mind he's not attacking and thus nothing is stopping Michael from attacking him.

Ok, so it'd only end decisively if Saiki is bloodlusted then? even then Saiki's non-reality warping attacks would be stopped by HG (if Michael's rank is truly higher)

Bloodlusted Saiki might have a chance via reality warping even if his spiritual rank is not high enough (Holy Ground protects against hax like spatial manipulation, but I wouldn't claim this holds up against RW without feats), but how good Saiki's use of reality warping is, especially offensively, is a bit unclear, given that despite having changed the laws of the world to be more manga-like and saying that he could accidentally destroy the world, he's unable to do something as comparatively simple as stopping a big volcano from erupting.

Back