• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber vs Zangetsu 6-C match

Is there any reason why Zangetsu doesn't just Cero blast? The AoE is big enough to where Saber wouldn't be able to avoid shit.

How much large the Cero Blast again?

If it's really that big then even with instinct Artoria would have a really hard time to evade it......or she can just went beam clash with Excalibur

I banned excalibur because it would one shot if it hit, and would prob make this a mismatch.

She isn't countering a Cero Blast that can Nuke all of Los Noches with a Mana Burst. Shit even her Excalibur blast pails in comparison to that of a Cero.
For what I now the Cero that could blast Las Noches was a different Cero and his profile don't mention anything like country level or anything (the 6-C key obviously).

This Zangetsu is probably not outputting that much energy for a cero, it is comparable but not on ulqs level.

The Mana Burst of Saber can potentially be like this with AoE like this and this (not the best quality of image, I know, but at least it's something). So unless with Cero he jump to other tier, thing that the profile don't say, I think she should be able to counter it with her own Mana Burst.
Oh, I know, I was just saying that a Bala (weak in comparison to Cero) can do it, which means that a normal Cero AoE is far bigger than it

I don’t think he has heat resistance for normal heat but he can resist magical/spiritual abilities if he is on the level or higher than his opponent. The heat could burn him though since this is a close fight.

How strong is Saber soul resistance? Zangetsu is low-balled at trillions, as everything in bleach has souls, like cells, street, wine etc, and a human body have trillions of cells

Back