• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S8 - 4th CRT

ATA - new stuff and upgrades:

Attack Potency: at least Planet Level with a single Angular Warhead (a single one is capable of destroying an entire planet with a 10,000-km. radius...however, as you can see, the whole blast is even bigger than that 10,000-km. radius planet...i'll connect with this later*) | at least Large Planet Level with multiple Angular Warheads (completely destroyed 3 planets ), possibly Star Level (The explosion of an Angular Warhead is stated to be similar to the explosion of a dying star , this statement comes from Ichigo that can see the future with her Mind's Eye ) ---- *this stated AP + the whole size of the blast should definitely put the power of a Warhead to possibly Star Level

Speed: at least Massively FTL+ with Ryuki (Battle Mode). Intercepted and blocked attacks from Yoken (Battle Mode) and Nekomata (Battle Mode) (their speed are comparable to Ryuki's Incarnate Body) possibly far higher with Princess Niri (Niri was praying to boost Ata' stats (Ryuki Battle Mode). A princess can make a samurai dozens of times stronger) | Massively FTL+ with Ryuki (Starcraft Holder). Comparable to Incarnate Body Ata

Range: Ryuki (Starcraft Holder). Likely interstellar with Angular Warheads

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Kala's Black Blade
: Ata wields a piece of Master Kala' soul. Ata can turn it into a black blade that forcibly discorporates whatever it touches.

Kala's Black Blade picture

BENKEI - Oniwakamaru (Starcraft Holder) and the Angular Warhead:

Oniwakamaru (Starcraft Holder) should be added on Benkei's page, while the current Oniwakamaru should be listed to be Oniwakamaru (Battle Mode).

Angular Warhead must be added to his page. Basically copy/pasting Ata's Angular Warhead stuff, stated before:

Attack Potency: at least Planet Level with a single Angular Warhead (a single one is capable of destroying an entire planet with a 10,000-km. radius...however, as you can see, the whole blast is even bigger than that 10,000-km. radius planet...i'll connect with this later*) | at least Large Planet Level with multiple Angular Warheads (completely destroyed 3 planets ), possibly Star Level (The explosion of an Angular Warhead is stated to be similar to the explosion of a dying star , this statement comes from Ichigo that can see the future with her Mind's Eye ) ---- *this stated AP + the whole size of the blast should definitely put the power of a Warhead to possibly Star Level

DARUMA and HANAICHI - Yoken and Nekomata (Battle Modes) Speed update:

Speed: at least Massively FTL+, likely higher. Both have intercepted Ryuki (Battle Mode) who was also boosted by Princess Niri

Nekomata (Battle Mode) should be added to Hanaichi's page.

HACHIMARU - just 2 tiny stuff before the massive update:

Hacking should be added to his page since he completely shut down Ryuki by using the Keys of his brothers. Not even Ata was able to "connect" with Ryuki. Hachi's Hacking Feat

"Infinite Hachimaru" should be changed in Fudo Myoo Hachimaru, since he stated he's Fudo Myoo. Or just stating he's Fudo Myoo...something like "Fudo Myoo Hachimaru (Infinite)"...

EXTRA QUESTION:

- Can we change the current images with colored ones?

ORIGINAL THREAD (wasn't posted in the "Samurai 8 Discussion"):

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4195432

My first reply to GyroNutz's questions:

GyroNutz wrote:
Destroying three planets isn't necessarily large planet level, though by the looks of that debris in the scan and the one before, it could probably get results around that level or more if calced.

The star explosion stuff looks to be referring to supernovae, which are 1 FOE, or Large Star level. I'd like further context that links the statement to angular warheads though.

Speed looks good, looks like they move past specific stars rather than starry backgrounds. No need for the "At least" however, as the next thing beyond Massively FTL+ is Infinite speed. Hacking is fine.

Changing the current images is fine, so long as the coloured images are of good quality and official.

- I'd be glad if someone will calc it. However, we can take into consideration the fact that a single Warhead can destroy a whole planet with 10,000-km. radius, basing on on-panel feats and statement...and of course Ichigo's "dying star-like explosion" future sight/statement. Also that's why i said "at least Large Planet Level".

- Sure. First of all: Ichigo has a high advanced Mind's Eye that, as explained by Daruma, it allows to see everything. The Beginning and the End.

Lemme post some pages, too.

[1]

Chapter 15:

[2]

^ and this (final chapter) is exactly what Daruma saw:

[3]

Furthermore this was already accepted as Cosmic Awareness/Precognition:

Daruma's Abilities

Here some other Ichigo's future sight feats:

She saw the gap between Hachimaru and Goku' strenght without even see them fight once:

[4]

and, in the next chapter, this happened:

[5]

[6]

Then she saw their utter defeat by the hands of Ata (chapter 39) and she was right (chapter 40):

[7]

Of course this confirms that Ichigo saw the complete destruction of her planet due to Angular Warhead, as stated later by Hanaichi:

[8]

[9]

[10]

[11]

[12]

- Ok, may i update their speed already?

- The pics are of good quality and some of them have their "official color", however not all of them. The manga is over and we don't know the offiicial pattern of several characters...but their colored pics are of good quality as well.

2 Agree: Valrhavn - Battler356ushiromiya

@Rocker1189 @TheFinalOrder @Jvando @MadaraZKX @Shadowbukonohero @Dzhindzholia

Everyone else agrees?

I don't know how many of you have noticed but the S8 universe and it's explanation given by fudo and the various things he said, makes it seem like the S8 universe is designed or made after String theory Universe model, having multiple dimensions and infinities just like how fudo said

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I don't know how many of you have noticed but the S8 universe and it's explanation given by fudo and the various things he said, makes it seem like the S8 universe is designed or made after String theory Universe model, having multiple dimensions and infinities just like how fudo said
Yes, this would support the fact that S8 universe is HUGE. The fact that there is a Void Space in that universe shows how big it is. Also Fudo stating multiple times the universe is infinite.

Yes, this would support the fact that S8 universe is HUGE. The fact that there is a Void Space in that universe shows how big it is. Also Fudo stating multiple times the universe is infinite.

Its way more insane than you think of it. The universe having multiple dimensions and infinities had always troubled me that it could have been written infinities of dimensions. Then i started some study on dimensions and all(Since its Quarantine i have lot of time) then after many research and studies on various numbers and cosmos. Then i checked ch 35 in detailed. Then finally understood it

What kishimoto sensei wanted was this Universe is a superstring theory modelled universe, when fudo said "Multiple dimensions and infinities" It actually meant the universe had multiple spatial dimensions aroud 10 dimensions and infinities being those infinities of parallel worlds with endless space timetime,this is further backed up by fudo when he said Hachi that your POSSIBILITIES are as vast as the infinite universe. Mark the word Possibilities,it could have simply been said Potential rather than possibilities. Which corresponds to the 8th dimension of the string theory universe which states one can see infinities of parallel dimensions of the individual having infinite possibilities which exactly what fudo said to hachi. The 9th dimension being having various initial starting point to infinities of possibilities and the final 10th dimension being the highest where all what one can imagine exists literally everything imaginable exists here every imagination to the max whatever you think exists here and beyond this not even imagination exists,literally the mortals can never imagine anything more beyond this.

Now i know the 9th and 10th dimension stuff has not been given in the manga but we know that the manga got axed which is why we couldn't know about it,also we know the fudo we saw is just one state of his 3 state main body meaning the other 2 superior bodies might be existing in those 9th and 10th dimensions. And i know it feels a bit wanked and all but this universe reminds me the figure of especially the 10th dimension where all imaginable exists and imagination doesn't pass it reminds me of DC multiverse's Source wall which is the same where all imaginable exists and imagination doesn't pass through it.

Also fudo saying what you think puts a major affect and all kinda hints about the accession of 10th dimension where anything you think exists.

So there's it. I most definitely know people here Ain't gonna accept this,but still I'm just sharing my knowledge and out of this site I'm definitely gonna use it

Rocker1189 said:
Leave the CRT till the new forum is done. We can make changes to pages and a lot of what was written here would be deleted in the new forum.
Got it. I'll wait

So what tiers should Fudo Myoo be ? I mean I myself don't really know anything about how you rank tiers but isn't he supposed to have a really good tiers? Same for Hachimaru since he has the same powers now ^^

KokutoFPN said:
So what tiers should Fudo Myoo be ? I mean I myself don't really know anything about how you rank tiers but isn't he supposed to have a really good tiers? Same for Hachimaru since he has the same powers now ^^
Rocker is updating Hachimaru's Page with Fudo Myoo Hachimaru stuff...that will be similar to Original Fudo Myoo's page. He's obvioulsy universal since he created a universe and has divided his powers (creation and destruction) inside the Pandora and Mandala's boxes. The fact that both have surpassed time/space, the concepts of life and death, and are present in the plan of Information Aggregation could put them even above that Tier...let's see what Rocker will do.

I would likely be putting him to High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C. Anything higher requires faar too much extrapolation with very little information.

Rocker1189 said:
I would likely be putting him to High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C. Anything higher requires faar too much extrapolation with very little information.
Don't worry I'll go by the site's standards even if i disagree with most. I'll keep my thesis to myself and out of this site I'll definitely use it,not here,cause there's still no debunk to the "Multiple dimensions and infinities" Part. Sadly it got axed or else my theory would have been most probably been right

Back