• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S04E15 The Flash's Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that Light Dodge feat in Season 2. That's totally inconsistent with pretty much every feat in Season 1 - 3.

Oh the OP one, i thought that was to be left for a bit. I don't really agree with him being that fast, but i don't mind it.

Small City level Flash.

Possibly MFTL+, but we should wait for more feats.

The original Relativistic+ calc you did still needs to be discussed.

@LordAnomanderRake Would you mind putting the calc in a blog?

There's actually a scene in the latest episode of Arrow where Dinah Drake is speaking to the surgeon that pronounced Laurel Lance dead in season 4.

Basically what the surgeon said was:

"Of course, I've seen my share of things I once would have considered miraculous. I mean, in a world where a man can run faster than light, I suppose anything's possible".

I'm not sure if you guys want to take that statement as supporting evidence that he is light speed or whether we should dismiss it.

I'm not sure who she is referring to though.

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
There's actually a scene in the latest episode of Arrow where Dinah Drake is speaking to the surgeon that pronounced Laurel Lance dead in season 4.
Basically what the surgeon said was:

"Of course, I've seen my share of things I once would have considered miraculous. I mean, in a world where a man can run faster than light, I suppose anything's possible".

I'm not sure if you guys want to take that statement as supporting evidence that he is light speed or whether we should dismiss it.

I'm not sure who she is referring to though.
imo The only logical person she could be referring to is the Flash. Zoom disappeared, and no one's seen the Reverse Flash or Savitar, really.

Anyone considered his fight with dr. Light? He never outran her blasts but he did react to them and dodged a few times.

There's a ton of feats and statements to say that Flash is FTL, however they A) Come at such variable times, mostly where flash shows nowhere near FTL or MFTL speedfs, and B) There's tens if not hundreds of times more suggesting the opposite, and C) It's far far more consistent for him to be MHS+ to Relavistic, even that last one isn't supported by feats, but statements.

Also, did any of you know there was a Flash Arrowverse Comic? I didn't until yesterday. Pretty sure it's non canon though.

@Fhfhghghg The light feat is Relativistic, not FTL. And, there isn't "a ton of feats and statements". The only feat (not oncluding S4) is the Magnetar one, and even if it is legit it isn't even worth taking into consideration cuz the kinetic energy actually killed Barry's time remnant.

There isn't a ton, i did exaggerate, but there's at least 4, that's only for statements (5 if you include Jay's Near SoL statement, since it would scale to the Flash and Savitar being FTL), there's also at least 3 FTL feats.

I didn't mean that feat specifically.

That one was just going to split the other 51 Earths (possibly 52 if they included Earth X), there's no specific mention of its speed, especially since the Flash just powered the magnetar, and the other one shifted it out of phase.

Two ones above, and another one i can remember, but isn't coming to mind.

I think it should have a few more feats to cement it, but i honestly do not mind.

Unite My Rice said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xhBS9G9AW8
This video has Flash at 99.9999999999% light speed
Saw some of the video and had a few nitpicks with it.

1. While he did mention the Doppler Effect and how Bary shouldn't be able to see the light and stuff, I doubt the writers know about the Doppler Effect, and things on the show are often done for visual and storytelling purposes.

2. The camera thing was PIS.

That's pretty much it.

I have a problem with this, he says it took place inbetween when the detonator goes off, and when the episode ends, however, the 8m and 49s was the start of the episode to the the Iris meeting, he said it took that much time to get from the Detonator to the Iris meeting as well, and then uses this for his dialated time formula. So i don't agree. Correct me if i am wrong, my computer's speakers are cutting out this morning.

Ok. So this should be closed.

Spino, i was thinking about making an RT for the Flash of CW. How does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back