• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuza (Wonderful World) vs Leomon (Jeri Katou)

Just checked the Aforementioned Leomon link; It's going to be a stretch, but let's weigh in the factors:

Ryuza: + Possibly unparalleled Magic Research

+ Can swat magic (According to his Profile included with the game.)

+ Despite his recklessness, he has many varieties of his own moves.

+ Even got help from Sasari to put in Ki/Chi as part of his research.

+ Has matched Chartette (Wonderful World)'s Mach 1000+ Swings.

- Would rather leave his allies behind to protect himself.

- Quite a bad leader of a group of knights.

- Heathrod isn't that heavy (125KG), so It's possible Leomon may be harder to lift.

- Leomon is not Magic, but based on Computer Science. Black Wolf Fang's best use is out.

Now I don't remember much about this Leomon, but here's what I know...

+ Has an ally that can improve his stats (Albeit only once in Tamers.)

+ Required a Mega-Level Digimon to kill him.

+ Leomon actually knows about his foolishness.

+ Required him to die in order to access Jeri's D-Reaper form.

+ Leomon is Data, much like any Digimon in the respective Verse.

- While it requires Leomon to die in order to access Jeri's Depressive statuses, Jeri already has a Life scarring past beyond normal comprehention.

- Leomon has not shown any digivolutions in Tamers, making him just a Champion Level (Which have been known to take out ultimates I was told...)

- Jeri rarely uses her Digivice.

- Since this is low 7-C Leomon, any higher feats (Which would defeat Ryuza) are nil.

After reviewing what I know, here's my vote:

If Leomon can't kill Ryuza, Jeri as a D-Reaper will. Ryuza's sword is not built for technology, and while he can beat the rest of his own verse, Leomon alone is uncharted territory for him.

Because of these statistics, Leomon might win this. Even if Ryuza Blitzes him, and kills him, if it's allowed, Jeri probably will.

My vote goes to Leomon until someone states Jeri can't fight in Leomon's stead...

EDIT: Just wanted to update my claims...

Ryuza: + Is from a verse devoted to combos, thus doing multiple attacks on land & air in a chain.

- Has no familiarity in Technology.

Leomon: + His partner, Jeri, is a clever Tamer capable of at least a Digimodify of an attack more powerful than Leomon's arsenal (and a Handpuppet straight out of Jeri's Nightterrors.)

= Anything beyond Ogremon, and Leomon probably can't beat for the most part.

I dunno now... If Jeri can't use her D-Reaper properties (It was assumed Jeri changed shortly before Beelzamon killed Leomon, so it could work? (The D-Reaper was still in the Digital World at the time so maybe...)), maybe Ryuza could win after all... He at least defeated Sabe in the Arcade Mode of Wonderful World (Verse), and he was almost like an Ultimate Level Digimon in a way since he was the Highest ranking Asmodian of the Majin Clan; a leader figure even. He even fought Chartette who the Massively Hypersonic speed for the verse originated.

I'm now inconclusive until I hear from someone else. BTW: D-Reaper, Just so you know...

Ryuza: 0, Leomon (Tamer): 0, Inconclusive: 1

bump

BTW: Where does this fight take place, and can Jeri (As 01: Jeri Type) join in after Leomon dies? If I get some answers, that should give me a choice to make...

Then based on stats of both Low 7-C feats, Ryuza should probably win this. He's FAR faster, and for the most part, the rest of the stats are the same rank. Ryuza even tanked Chartette's attacks (Whom can kill with just two successful Just Breaks; both Ryuza can easily dodge.) His combos can even allow his Finish Skill to be just as strong as the combo itself. I suggest you play Wonderful World for yourself in case you think I'm bluffing. It's free, it's fun, and another character Semnia (Wonderful World) is on a roll with development, and should be playable very soon.

Anyone up for a disagreeance? >_>|||

Ryuza: 1, Leomon: 0, Inconclusive: 0.

NickMatt94 said:
BMHKain said:
Then based on stats of both Low 7-C feats, Ryuza should probably win this. He's FAR faster, and for the most part, the rest of the stats are the same rank.
I said speed equalized.
OK, well even with Equalized Speed, Ryuza would still probably win. He survived an explosion (Chartette (Wonderful World)), Tanked bone crushing slams (Cielo (Wonderful World)), and ultimately wiped out the Majin Clan (Sabe (Wonderful World) Friede (Wonderful World) Heathrod, and Areyu); the last of the two are yet to be playable. And this is what the final game would be like; in Hard difficulty in Arcade Mode alone. Even if Leomon is at 7-C rank, Ryuza already fought characters that would rival Ultimate level Digimon to a degree. The Majin Clan has years of fighting experience on their side, and Ryuza would dominate like a true leader (Albeit, a bad one.). He even fought Pale (Wonderful World) whom is more like a comboville-esque character than anyone else.

I think I said too much for fanboyism. All I can say is: Let's use AP feats to decide since everything is pretty much equal.

Back