• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko's 7-C rating

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
So, I have an issue with it. Not only she's being scaled up from Mako, who's not even Small Town level+, but the point of her tanking the attacks from her without injury also ignores the fact that Ryuko has her Regenerationn to take care of said injuries. And considering in this fight (hope it's a correct one) Mako wrestled with Ryuko and made her draw blood, I don't think it's much of a stretch to say the former could harm the latter, if it wasn't for the regen.

My point is that if Ryuko being far above Mako is canonically established, she should be "At least Low 7-C, likely higher". If not, she should simply be Low 7-C.

Mako is on the higher end of Low 7-C and a 2-star compared to the exponentially stronger 3-stars Ryuko fought an episode or two later

WeeklyBattles said:
Mako is on the higher end of Low 7-C and a 2-star compared to the exponentially stronger 3-stars Ryuko fought an episode or two later
So? Low 7-C feat still comes directly from Mako, and she harmed Ryuko just fine. The regen was problematic to deal with, however.

Also, proof of that?

Ryuko got a lot stronger since that fight with Mako. Being able to fight and defeat 3-Stars shortly later on. The differences between stars in uniforms is crazy. A 2-Star is capable of casually curbstomping people who can effortlessly one shot multiple 1-Stars at once. With a 2-Star being a 10% increase in Life Fibers from a 1-Star. And 3-Star is a 10 percent increase in Life Fibers from a 2-Star.

The 7-A+s were actually supposed to become tier 6 via the in-verse hard multipliers but the discussion died

Ryukama said:
Ryuko got a lot stronger since that fight with Mako. Being able to fight and defeat 3-Stars shortly later on. The differences between stars in uniforms is crazy. A 2-Star is capable of casually curbstomping people who can effortlessly one shot multiple 1-Stars at once. With a 2-Star being a 10% increase in Life Fibers from a 1-Star. And 3-Star is a 10 percent increase in Life Fibers from a 2-Star.
Alright, I get it. But at which point Ryuko is 7-C?

Back