• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko vs Captain Planet

Yeah. How does Cap have "cutting immunity"?

That's like saying Superman has cutting immunity because he can't be cut by ordinary swords.

@Kalt Isnt that calc more about suruving heat and not taking into acount the factors of being engulfed by the sun like force/presuure gravity etc right?

The energy of the Sun is High 6-A only if you have to tank all of it by surrounding it entirely. A sun dip is 8-A. Pressure and gravity alone won't make it reach High 6-A

How often does Cap Planet go intangible in-character anyway?

Also since Ryuko has intangibiity, limited though it may be, would that enable to hit an opponent who is also intagible?

Im a thinking this wrong?

Well, Planet doesn't go intangible by turning into a ghost-like form, he does it by turning into elements like water and electricity.

But jokes on him, he can't attack if he is in this state.

I'm pretty sure that fires can be blown out if Ryuko uses air slashes. Or she can extinguish him by snuffing him out with a massive attack like she used against the sciency guy from the Elite 4.

Air can be dispersed. Electricity is the only form of intangibily she can't get past, but she could probably just conduct him somewhere.

I am autistic, and as such not good at solving social conflicts.

However, it seems like LAS was mildly making fun of the thread, which AquaWaifu and TeenAngel101 reacted badly to.

I will let everybody off with a warning this time, and ask you to respectively stop baiting others and stop overreacting to the bait.

Thank you.

I will also delete the inappropriate posts.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yes, don't make a big deal of it.

Could CP transmute Ryuko?
Yes but he doesn't really have a way too.

Anyway, this is a stomp, Ryuko's regen males 90% of his arsenal useless and she one shots

TeenAngel101 said:
She can just negate it by throwing some trash at him.

but could she figure out his weakness, they are in Japan flying aroun at high speeds. is there smog in that area...wold it be unfair to change the location to China?

No problem. Let's move on and stick to the topic. You are free to have fun, but you must analyse this properly for your replies.

Okay so...looksl ike we got 1 vte for Cap due to KuuIchigo? due to intangibility.

and 3 for Ryuko from Monarch? TeenAngel and Kaltias due to regen and AP an an inconclusive via LoraAizenSama due to boh characters being unable to et past their individual defenses.

is that right?

I don't really think it's a stomp but Ryuko wins pretty handedly IMO

Via one shotting with any attack

I actually think that i'll simply retract my vote until someone explain the type 4

@Kali 6A makes more sense

OT: Unless transmutation works inconclusive then since she can't kill him

Im not super knowledgeable on the show, but I think I understand it.

Gaia made the rings and gave them out to 5 diversity checkmark children and Captain Planet is the manifestation of her wishes to protect the planet, through he being a goddess he has immortality and cannot age or be killed through simple means that woul kill most humans like suffocation or I dont know gunshot, Honestly Im unsure since type 4 is kinda vague...cause I mean what is protection in this context? complete immortality or just cant die via old age?

Guess I'll go with inconclusive too. Captain Planet can't hurt Ryuko bad enough and if Captain Planet becomes intangible, Ryuko won't be able to do anything to harm him.

Back