• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IrMaXuS said:
@Ryu
I'm interpreting this " gets stronger as she gets closer to death" as more like a temporary, non-cumulative boosts. Meaning that the closest she is to death, the strongest boost she receives. Because otherwise, she could've just cut herself in half, get the boost, regenerate then repeat the process all over again to gain much needed boosts at any point in time.

Oh I forgot the restriction of High 6-A set forth. But Boros, possibly going to up to Planet Level with his Roaring Cannon,means that all values from low end High 6-A up to to the high-end should be possible values for Boros as well. Which makes my point still stand.

And in the long run, I do agree that Ryuko will inevitably outlast Boros should the fight drag on. Ryu's and the others convinced me to believe that. However, there's still the Roaring Cannon which could very well be capable of high-end Multi-Continent destruction that could end the fight in Boros' favor.
It doesn't matter how you're interpreting this. It's directly multiple times stated that she has gotten this boost before. This isn't a one time boost and is never suggested to be temporary.

And she does exactly that. She lets Ragyo cut her in half, then gains the power to overwhelm Ragyo and absorb Absolute Domination. She doesn't need to spam this because one time was enough to grant her the win against someone who was previously toying with her. Further showing that this boost will likely give her a significant advantage.

Any accepted value for Boros's calcs, either the atmosphere split or the surface busting is weaker than what Ryuko casually puts out. Unless Boros gets upgraded to plain Planet level, he simply is not stronger than Ryuko.

@Ryukama Maybe this isn't the place to convince you to reconsider calcs, but using Saitama's cloud spitter to determine the power Boros's final attack is a bit unfair, it's like calculating the how much damage a bullet does after it collides with another bullet.

But nevertheless, you've convinced me that Ryuko would win if we're using the calcs as is.

@Spartan It wasn't my decision. That's just how the profiles are and I was helpless to get them back to High 6-A until someone pointed out the mistake in downgrading that calc. The atmosphere calc is what his profile relies on and I'm not the reason for that.

However Boros did go all out during the cloud splitting clash and dies by the attack, so I'm not sure which is better to use.

But with the surface wipe Ryuko still has a (albiet not as high) considerable strength advantage on top of everything else.

The fact that she only used it once because she didn't need anymore leads to uncertaintly whether the boosts will stack/accumulate/stay indefinitely or however you want to call it. If I missed something where Ryuko before getting the boost from getting cut in half had another boost and retained it, then I apologize for being a stubborn idiot lol.

And, I didn't know that the accepted calc for the Roaring Cannon was only at 511 petatons for the assumption that it can raze the planet's surface (Which is the Multi-Continent statement). I thought for sure that the Roaring Cannon had no calc yet and it ranged from low-end MC to Planet level, I was wrong, sorry.

With all the remaining cards of Boros to win the fight exhausted (which is really only the Roaring Cannon). Like Spartan, going by the current accepted calcs, I say Ryuko takes this regardless of how her damage boosts work.

@IrMaXuS

Well one thing that COULD be proof towards the "strength" stay indefinetely is EoS base Ryuko being tier 6-B, and was able to take on Clone Satsuki without Senketsu and infact got hit several times without any damage.

It's earlier within the series where this is said to be a general ability of Ryuko's before Kisaragi. The first time (this happened more than once lol) Ryuko willingly let Ragyo cut her in half, when she comes back she does appear to be noticably stronger and fighting better than before. And Ryuko implies she did this before asking Ragyo if she had forgotten about it. The fact that it says the closer she is to death the stronger she starts getting becomes also implies she can have multiple, albiet not as significant boosts if the damage is less severe.

Considering it's stated before Kisaragi to be a power she has, she appears to have used the boost before and she does it again, I think it's rather safe to say this is not a one time boost of hers. And nothing really suggests she doesn't keep the increase like zenkai boosts.

But if Ryuko can already quite casually create levels of energy 1.26 times stronger than Boros when going all out. And she only gets a single boost, yet this boost is enough to make her overwhelm someone who was casually toying with her and obliterating her body countless times over with ease. Then either way Ryuko has a considerable strength advantage in this.

@Ryukama Where can I go to ask to reevaluate which calc to use? I think the complete surface wipe calc should be used because as I said using Saitama's cloud spitter to determine the power Boros's final attack is a bit unfair, it's like calculating the how much damage a bullet does after it collides with another bullet.

@Spartan I suppose a Content Revision thread if you wish.

I gave a nearly 24 hour grace period since the 7th vote.

Ryuko has 7. Burning Full Fingers, Yomi, AquaWaifu, IrMaXuS, Radical, Weekly and myself.

Boros has 1-2. One for Crop. Spartan may or may not be for Ryuko. I think it depends on which calc we use for Boros. I don't think Jonathan or Beerus's vote should count since they mainly disagree with the stats rather things with the match.

There's no need for Boros to have two losses against KLK, the Ragyo thread was more unfair than this one (since here there was much more of a discussion going on whereas that thread it was basically just agreeing Ragyo undoubtably wins with Mind Manipulation) and the Ragyo thread was based upon misinformation (assuming Boros' calcs have no accepted end when they do)

Hence I'll be removing the Ragyo match and adding this one instead, since it's a fairer, higher quality thread.

If any content revision thread sucessfully upgrade Boros higher then I'll remove this match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back