• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is this magical girl kyoko or superhero kyoko?

If superhero, how potent is her matter destruction?

This is a Composite Kyoko from PM Homura Tamura. So, she is actually both Magical girl and superhero Kyoko.

Her matter destruction ability works by controlling bacteria with her mind and makes them replicating the effect of Matter Destruction.

Hm okay, i was just asking because i wanted to know if it could destroy Ryuko beyond her capacity to regenerate

I mean, even if we assume molecular (which is the lowest degree possible of matter manipulation) it should be enough

Hmm? Why would we assume that? We have characters with matter destruction that is above molecular, and considering she does this using bacteria im not sure i'd buy it being molecular. I could be wrong though, are there any scans of her using it?

The lowest listed on the matter manip page is molecular tho.

Nah, we simply know that she breaks down matter

Really? Someone should probably look into that because there's a LOT of characters with matter manip that doesnt go beyond celular

Weit really? There are no scans whatsoever of her using this on someone or something...?

Superhero Kyoko has exactly one page of screen time. Although it should be still combat applicable, we just don't know the exact mechanism

So basically the one thing that can beat Ryuko and it has no scans and is extremely vague in the way it works? Well this is certainly a conundrum...

Back