• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi (High 6-A) vs Aquamarine

Ryüko Matoi VS Aquamarine

Kisaragi
Aquamarine can't believe this shit

Speed equalized

Both have no knowledge or preptime

Battle is in forest, 10 meters away

In-character.

Win via any method.

Mako is the processs of being abducted for the Human Zoo. Ryuko comes to save her.

No knowledge or preptime? Well, being, 10 meters away, Aquamarine simply pulls out her wand, immobalizes Ryuko and flings her into space and she dies via asphyziation.

Immobilizes with what? Also, she'd have to keep her like that for one month. Although I'm against that since I feel it's way too long.

Anyway, can she do that?

@Burning Aquamarine can immobilize Ryuko with her wand, which was capable of immobilizing someone as powerful as Alexandrite, and while technically she is capable of keeping Ryuko incapacitated for a month it would be pretty out of character for her to care about the fight long enough to do that

If speed weren't equalized, I'd give it to Aqua. However, with speed equalized, one could argue that Ryuko could dodge the paralyzing beam from her wand given they're literally equal in speed. Aqua would have to play it smart to land it on her. Other than that, Ryuko has way too many hax abilities as well as better Regenerationn to boot. Incapacitation is Aqua's only bet here, and an iffy on at that. My money's on Ryuko.

Foxthefox1000 said:
If speed weren't equalized, I'd give it to Aqua. However, with speed equalized, one could argue that Ryuko could dodge the paralyzing beam from her wand given they're literally equal in speed. Aqua would have to play it smart to land it on her. Other than that, Ryuko has way too many hax abilities as well as better Regenerationn to boot. Incapacitation is Aqua's only bet here, and an iffy on at that. My money's on Ryuko.
How is speed being equalized means she can dodge it? It doesn't make the beam itself any slower and none of the Gems was even close to dodging it anyway. Given the radius it has, it's almost impossible to dodge it with these speeds.

Speed equalized equalizes all speed. Including attack speed.

Ryukama said:
Speed equalized equalizes all speed. Including attack speed.
But not projectile speed. You don't equalize lasers to normal humans, do you? (Do you? I'm honestly not even sure)

From my experience, in a speed equalized match, everything is equal in speed. Including someone's attack speed or someone's weapons.

Back