• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ryuko matoi and Satsuki Kiryuun vs Halibel

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Both 6-A
Post Junketsu key is used for Ryuko and Satsuki
Speed equal
Starting distace is 20 meters
They fight in a floating plataform, located above a Sea of mud that inflicts incredible lethal Poison.

Votes:
Ryuko matoi, probally a lesbian:
Satsuki Kiryuun, beatifull eyebrows:
matoi-ryuko-fanart-v0-1gzo3dle0fdc1.jpeg

Tabasco wolf:
more-stuff-coming-soon-but-heres-some-halibel-re-zero-v0-m4fsh4dwnwld1.png

Last edited:
Feels like a stomp, Ryuko can get stronger than Halibel, and has superior lifting strength, because besides that is outclassed.

Like Ryuko doesn't even have analytical prediction, yet is up against someone from verse where dodging attacks based on intent is done by low tiers along with instantaneous actions with no delay between thought and action, we don't even have to get into rain dodging shenanigans, Halibel simply isn't getting hit here.

Deadspot counters Ryuko's regen, so he can kill her, yea idk how this can be considered fair.

Halibel simply isn't getting hit here.
I mean, Ryuko can also increase her speed with her AD, so she can eventually probally hit him by increasing her speed. Which usually blitz people.

You can say that because her AD is based on her almost dying, she would't get the chance because Halibel can neg her Regen, but that's kinda my point why her AD would work even faster. She can Regen for every wound except the ones granted by deadspot, so she have the probality to increase her speed If she gets fatally hit by anything besides deadspot.

Trought, Halibel can increase his perception speed to help avoiding get blitz, Ryuko increase could still be valid tbh.

She probally still get low-diff, but is not a stomp.

Last edited:
The moment she regenerates, Halibel will deadspot. He starts off with a significant advantage in skill; analytical prediction, perception manipulation, info analysis, ungodly dodging etc, unless Ryuko immediately gets far far faster than him, I don't see how she doesn't die after the initial attack from Halibel.

Even if she gets faster, he can avoid fatal attacks via substitution jutsu, or his clones. This is also not getting into stuff like redirecting the force of attacks so it doesn't do damage.

Btw just noticed Halibel is being jumped here lol. Not that it makes a lot of difference since he has clones as strong as himself.

unless Ryuko immediately gets far far faster than him, I don't see how she doesn't die after the initial attack from Halibel.
Well, she have the stamina to survive fatal wounds, so if she gets Lucky and Halibel don't target her brains, she can probally resist for a little while to increase her speed for a bit.

Like, when she almost dies and recovers, her speed increase that she can partially speed blitz people comparable to her.
Even if she gets faster, he can avoid fatal attacks via substitution jutsu, or his clones. This is also not getting into stuff like redirecting the force of attacks so it doesn't do damage.
Yes.

I think I gonna change the arena for the fight so Ryuko and Satsuki have a alternate wincon.

Last edited:
Back