• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryüko Matoi vs. Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Scarlet How is High 7-A stretching it if she's greater than 4 people together, who can each instantly and effortlessly one shot at least 6 people at once, and each of those 6 people stomp a Mountain, and she'd only have to be 9.5 times the Mountain to be Small Island?

When she can harm a character who even in such a weakened state she can't sit up and is barely able to lift her arm a few inches off the floor, tanked being in close proximity of a Mountain level explosion.

Does Saber have anything to indicate that she's that many levels greater than a Mountain level other than "she was far weaker then" or "she's far stronger now"? Again not trying to say she isn't High 7-A. But I don't see why Saber's reasonings are good enough for her to be Small Island but Ryuko's aren't.

Also I made a thread about this and the "likely higher" was agreed upon. Mainly because I thought it was best to be conservative and not try to push for more and more. Staying on the safe side.

@Burning Why you do this to us? Say that shit earlier :mad:

Sorry beloved Ryu. I'll be more careful not to play myself so you and Scarlet won't be inconvienced in the future.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Sorry beloved Ryu. I'll be more careful not to play myself so you and Scarlet won't be inconvienced in the future.
It's not a problem at all. No worries :)

Jesus Christ. Abusing your powers again illegally. And making me say things I wouldn't say even if someone threw a bloodlusted Reinhard at me. Reported.

Burning Full Fingers said:
You can do better.
Yeah I can find a search bar on my own :)

But all jokes aside let's not derail this thread anymore please.

Even if Saber is limited to stay within 7-A with Excalibur, it still is the strongest Excalibur possible within 7-A. This means flatout one gigaton.

Ryuko's 7-A comes from a chain of scaling. Looking up the original calc values and adding them up gives Ryuko an AP of around 420 megaton (and that's using the high end of the original calc).

I know Ryuko has a "likely higher" in her profile. Nonetheless it should be noted that her currently highest calculated AP is still not even half that of Excalibur.

DaFritzi said:
I know Ryuko has a "likely higher" in her profile. Nonetheless it should be noted that her highest calculated AP is still not even half that of Excalibur.
And it should be noted that Ryuko is ridiculously above that calculated AP. Of course it's unquantifiable and we shouldn't extrapolate her to values too much higher.

But to limit her power to that calc is silly. It's feat absolute, complete fodder are attributed to. It's like saying Lightspeed Flash is only as strong as Genos's calculated AP. But to a much greater degree.

Well, I knew something like this could happen. So Saber gets her High 7-A Excalibur to discourage further discussion on this matter.

Well, either way we have now established that Ryuko likely reaches Small Island Level Dura and AP. Which means Excaliblast, the only thing that could possibly kill Ryuko, won't one-shot, which means Ryuko will regenerate and get stronger with Zankai while Saber will start running out of Prana, and then it will happen again, and so on and so on until Saber vanishes back to the throne due to lack of Prana. Or breaks her arms hitting Ryuko. Etc.

Bloodlust means thats not happening. Plus I doubt Rin can supply Saber with enough Mana to hide her in Avalon for the rest of Ryuko's life.

Plus that would technically be BFRing herself to Avalon, which means that one month later, Ryuko wins. Also its making Saber unable to attack, so that mean 1 hour later Ryuko wins.

@Ryu

I said the exact same thing to you way back about her reaching High 7-A and you said it's fine as likely higher. You can't be both on the safe side and argue that Ryuko is High 7-A. Unless she straight up has High 7-A on her profile, technically she is an unquantifiable amount of higher than 7-A.

@Monarch

It doesn't matter if Ryuko is one shot or not. She cannot regen damage from Excalibur. Life Fibers can't regen vaporizing damage. Of say her arm is vaporized, then it's gone for good.

@Burtachos

That's an unlikely scenario. Both want to kill each other. That said, she still would use Avalon and block her atacks point blank and defeat her with Excalibur like Gilgamesh.

Life Fibers work on a molecular nature. They can't heal from being completely atomised, but they can heal from molecular damage.

She has High-Mid regen. You need at least Mid-High to regen from vaporization, so no, she can't regen the damage.

If I have low-Mid regen, and my arm gets vapourised but the rest of me is fine, I can regenerate my arm. She has High-Mid regen. She'll be fine.

ScarletFirefly said:
@Ryu
I said the exact same thing to you way back about her reaching High 7-A and you said it's fine as likely higher. You can't be both on the safe side and argue that Ryuko is High 7-A. Unless she straight up has High 7-A on her profile, technically she is an unquantifiable amount of higher than 7-A.
I meant that the tiering for her profile is fine staying on the safe side with "likely higher".

But I'm not saying that Ryuko should be considered High 7-A here. I'm saying that even "staying safe" and limiting her to 7-A, she'd be such a high end 7-A that she should at least be comparable to an unquantified level of High 7-A. Especially since Saber is pretty much only High 7-A for the same reason why Ryuko's the rating she's at.

My point's not to say she's High 7-A (which she likely is). Rather that if we're to say she's 7-A, she'd be such a high end 7-A that the strength gap between her and an unquantified High 7-A would be negligible.

@Ryu

You are mean you know that :( It's like my 4th or 5th attempt to push an upgrade, however slight, but you foil my plans. Sucks that KLK has ended so my options are severely limited.

@Monarch

Yes, I know Weekly has said that, but I don't know where he got that from so I thought you had an idea.

ScarletFirefly said:
Yes, I know Weekly has said that, but I don't know where he got that from so I thought you had an idea.
Well I'd be more than happy to rewatch KLK to find out, but it might take a few days

@Monarch You can just message Weekly's wall and ask him.

It's whatever you want. But my suggestion takes far less than a few days to get done. Just trying to help you out :)

ScarletFirefly said:
Depends how fast you can binge watch KLK :)
I completed KLK in 2 days the first time I saw it.

Apparently the sped up one can potentially be seizure inducing (it got removed from chat because of that)

I'll post the regular one instead

Munch

Ryukama said:
Apparently the sped up one can potentially be seizure inducing (it got removed from chat because of that)
BisEhyPCcAA6Q J

Joking aside, I didn't know that. How tho? Did someone get a seizure or what?

I don't think someone got a full seizure. Rather that it was potentially seizure inducing. For what it's worth, I only added the sped up gif the first place as a request for someone else ovo

But yeah it's best we stay safe (I use this term way too much lol) and leave it be.

I'm not arguing to bring it back, just curious. To my knowledge seizures are triggered by bright flashing lights and colors not fast moving stuff. It's the reason that Pokemon episode got taken down. Oh well, I'm derailing.

I just watched the first episode of KLK at 4X speed, and I'm reminded exactly why I love this show so much

Sorry.

Well, my vote remains unchanged. I still think Ryuko could tank and regen from excaliblasts, getting stronger as Saber grows weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back