• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in a desolate area outside Kuoh. Rias is given a contract to take down a life fiber demon lurking outside the town. Her peerage isn't with her. They start 100 meters away from each other.

Ryüko:

Rias: 7

Inconclusive:

Standard Battle Assumptions

Tumblr mrnbxcFceT1ri2io7o1 500
Ryuko
This is Crimson Extinct Dragonar Rias and True Life Fiber Synchronize Ryüko. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Not seeing any ways for Rias to get past her regen.

Going to go with Ryuko for that reason.

She can do that with the Power of Destruction. She already caused damage that requires Low-High Regenerationn to a dragon in the light novel when she was in base, but not with casual blasts.

Oh great, another "well you can't pass her regen" thread...

Does Ryuko even have it at that point thou?

Anyway, if someone can confirm what burning said cause if her power of destruction can bypass Ryuko's regen I give this to Rias for greater versitalty.

....She completely disintegrated Raynare and turned her to ashes, and she destroyed most of Grendel's body except part of his head and the dude could hang out with people like Vali and Issei.

Oops, actually it's Sairaorg and Issei.

How is greater versatility a thing when only a limited amount can by pass her regen.

Anyway inconclusive for now

Hmm, I didn't read the thing in a while now. Anyway since she has matter disintegration my vote goes for Rias as her versitalty gives her the edge here.

Vote for Rias.

Rias can definitely bypass the regen. But greater versatility isn't actually true because basically anything but matter destruction isn't really useful due to the regen

Gargoyle One said:
How is greater versatility a thing when only a limited amount can by pass her regen.

Anyway inconclusive for now
@kaltias She can keep her at distance with diffrent type of attacks and she also has teleportaion which allows her to surprise attack Ryuko and also matter disintegration is basically a one shot. More or less the reasoning I use.

Keeping her at a distance won't help as none will bypass her regen.

Anyway, I need a scan for how good her disintegration is.

I mean yeah. But Ryüko is versatile in her own right, and the regen makes quite a lot of Rias's techniques moot.

Anyway, Rias wins this. Matter destruction is everything that she needs and she doesn't really have too many problems using it.

This matter destruction she has, has it ever worked on beings of comparable power? Are we sure it is actually molecular hax and not just disintegrating people with sheer power? Because if it's a matter of sheer power, they are in the same tier.

"is it actually molecular hax?" was my question. Not "it is hax, but is it really hax?"

Its possible to disintegrate someone with sheer energy alone, e.g. Goku vs Buu.

Grendel is stronger than Base Rias. He fought against Issei and Balance Breaker Sairaorg, who would absolutely stomp this Rias. Even the strongest guys in the Underworld can't disintegrate matter like that and fodder characters with the Power of Destruction can do that, which is why it's so revered.

Rias's rating is already poorly substantiated and likely deserving of a downgrade as it is. But if you're saying that Rias doesn't actually physically scale to Grendel, and she beat him with this matter manipulation hax, then rating her AP via "Completely disintegrated Grendel's body except for half of his face" is even worse

Base Rias should be downgraded, but to what I don't know. She can't even hang out with Balance Breaker Sairaorg, she would get stomped pretty badly. But this is using Crimson Extinct Dragonar Rias.

Base Rias is High 8-C.

And neither of her 7-A forms are properly justified. "Rias gains Issei's ability to boost her own power until she reaches her limit, which should be high due to her status as a high-class devil and member of the Gremory clan." Does she have a Mountain level feat or scale to a someone with a Mountain level feat? If not this reason can't be used.

I'm talking about Post Volume 14 Base Rias.

Rias should be scaling from Balance Breaker/Triana Forms Issei, her rating will depend on where he ends up at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back