• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I need some Naruto expert to make a breakdown of this key of Might Guy, since his profile isn't very explicit about his capabilities.

From the little I know and I can tell, I guess Might Guy's got higher AP scaling to Naruto's 2.3 gt, while Ryu upscales from 1.2 gt, with the possibility of going higher with the PoN.

Also, the gates are very taxing for Guy, right? Since he starts in Sixth Gate, I guess he has to hurry up in order to not burn himself out, correct?

I need some Naruto expert to make a breakdown of this key of Might Guy, since his profile isn't very explicit about his capabilities.

From the little I know and I can tell, I guess Might Guy's got higher AP scaling to Naruto's 2.3 gt, while Ryu upscales from 1.2 gt, with the possibility of going higher with the PoN.

Also, the gates are very taxing for Guy, right? Since he starts in Sixth Gate, I guess he has to hurry up in order to not burn himself out, correct?
They are taxxing but he's trained for so long that he can keep them going for a couple hours before becoming exhausted as shown in the War Arc and Guy becomes even stronger if he busts out the 7th Gate to the point that he can just YEET Madara's Humanoid Susano'o with his Hirudora.

Can someone elaborate on how Might Guy behaves in this form? I think it's fundamental in order to analyze what both would do and how they might react.

Can someone provide me some of the battles this key of Guy fought, to get an idea of what he does?

Bump.

And honestly, Ryu has the Hax advantage with Power Nullification and Deconstruction, along with resistance to precog, so I doubt guy would be able to track his feet to predict his movement.

So honestly, I'll vote him for now for these reasons until anyone wants to argue

Since Speed Equalization makes combat speed the same and every other speed of the faster character is reduced by the same multiplier Guy would have the travel speed advantage though I'm not sure how relevant that would be. It also looks like as if Guy has for some reason three keys in his Speed section despite otherwise having only two keys.

"High Hypersonic Travel and Combat Speed (Kept up with Sagat in SF and matched him in SFA). At least High Hypersonic Travel Speed, Massively Hypersonic+ Combat Speed (Swifter than Alpha 3 M. Bison)"

This is a bit off-topic since this key from Ryu isn't being used here but is the Speed section of Ryu's first key missing a "with the Satsui no Hado"?

After doing some sort of research, which anyone is welcomed to correct, I'd say Might Guy has more chances to win.

If I get the scaling right, he already surpasses Ryu in AP and LS with the sixth gate, and gets even stronger with the sixth.
Then there's skill, smarts and experience, and while my knowledge of Naruto is heavily lackluster, I'd say they're more than comparable, but Guy seems to be used to far crazier stuff because of the very nature of Naruto as a franchise, i.e. the way characters fight, move, the techniques they use etc...

Guy has some useful tricks, which I don't know how much he'd use (cloning, replacement, paralysis...), which I'd say Ryu could adapt to, but nonetheless they are there and are useful.

Then there's Guy's danmaku, against which Ryu doesn't have a real answer and would probably struggle to deal with, if not be actually overcomed.
Then the Daytime Tiger, which is simply stronger and bigger than anything Ryu can do, and has a devastating AoE effect.
The gates put a great toll on Guy, but from what I've seen and I've read, Guy can withstand them more than enough for this fight.

And if I get things right once again, neither of them will go for the kill, so Ryu won't see him as a threat against which use his deconstruction, which is still dependant on his ability to land that specific hadoken.

All in all, Might Guy seems to have the most chances of winning out of the two.

I don't recall Guy ever using Shadow clone or Paralysis Jutsu, if I'm misremembering plz let me know, someone. So I'm pretty sure those two are out of character, but Counted.

Guy can pretty handily just, go 7th Gate and gain massive advantages unless this is restricted.

Even without it though, I agree with Guy winning via having better AP, LS, A comparable (And arguably better) amount of skill, and his Daytime Tiger.

Voting for Konoha's Green Beast

Back