• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Correcting the OP: 15F Sukuna in Yuji's body scales to 1.32 kilotons of TNT, as nobody scales to Uraume's ice creation feats and the Ryu Granite blast feat is incorrect and up for re-calculation. This changes the matchup to 1.32 kilotons of TNT (15F Sukuna) vs 1.0722 kilotons of TNT (Serie), which is just a 1.2x difference in Sukuna's favor, which isn't much. This means they would be relative physically, with Sukuna barely having the advantage.
Having a 20% advantage is kinda big, people understimate how big of a difference AP can lead

It isn't. And since Serie is considered the strongest mage that difference is likely nonexistent. Meanwhile 15f Sukuna barely scales above those at 1.32kt.
Considering how two people of the same strenght and dura, can potentially one shot each other if they hit weak parts (Chin, troath, and the back of the head), I would say so

I am saying its not. And I'm telling you that hitting weak spots doesn't measure relativity.
I think you understimate how much dura you need to reliable tank an attack, specially with cutting weapons, because piercing...Which is Sukuna main gimmick

Serie got votes when the AP gap was around x2 in Sukuna's favor, purely via her reflect magic, along with her instincts that are practically precognition and likely being smarter and experienced in combat than Sukuna as well.

I think you understimate how much dura you need to reliable tank an attack, specially with cutting weapons, because piercing...Which is Sukuna main gimmick
Okay so then we aren't talking about Sukuna's strength, we're talking about his ct, which consistently shows greater feats. And I should say Sukuna's ap even with dismantle as 15f isn't something impressive

I feel like Sukuna having a less versatile kit and barely any AP advantage doesn’t really help with the fact that he’s like 3 times slower so idk why speed is unequal.

Also don’t think anyone brought this up yet but the reflected dismantles aren’t gonna be doing that much damage to Sukuna. Sorcerers are resistant to their own CE which is why the hollow purple that burned Sukuna and destroyed his arm only did minor damage to Gojo who was standing closer to it.

I feel like Sukuna having a less versatile kit and barely any AP advantage doesn’t really help with the fact that he’s like 3 times slower so idk why speed is unequal.

Also don’t think anyone brought this up yet but the reflected dismantles aren’t gonna be doing that much damage to Sukuna. Sorcerers are resistant to their own CE which is why the hollow purple that burned Sukuna and destroyed his arm only did minor damage to Gojo who was standing closer to it.
Dismantle ain't gonna kill Sukuna fr. He would just RCT.

Back