• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Detective Pikachu vs Deadpool (FOX)

Rules:

Detective Pikachu is at 9-B and Deadpool (FOX) is at 9-A (But Pikachu has a 7-B move, so this might be fair?)

Speed equalized

The rest is SBA

Pika Pika:

The Merc with a Mouth:

Inconcluisve:

Alright

Deadpool: +Attack Power (Though he is weaker if Pikachu uses volt tackle) +Durability +Lifting Strength +Stamina +Range +Combat Skill +Regeration

Pikachu: +Attack Power (With volt tackle)

Deadpool has so many more edges, and with his better range, he is more likely to hit Pikachu first. However, does Deadpool abuse range in combat? I honestly think that if he is more likely to hit Pikachu First, and he is better trained for combat the Detective Pikachu. I'm leaning towards DP, but I'm not sure

Yes, but Volt Tackle is an attack that involves pilachu running towards the opponent in a straight line. Not only easy to dodge, but incredibly easy for Deadpool to just take out a gun and...I mean you get the picture. It's a way to win, but Pikachu isn't pulling that off anytime soon.

Pretty sure he hurts himself with those all the time. Like, actually gets shot with them and shows pain kinda stuff. His guns should compare.

Okay. I haven't seen the Deadpool Movies.

In that case, would this be any fairer if I gave Pikachu prep time?

What about D P closes in towards DP before using volt tackle?

DP guns do not carry a sizeable area of effect so D P can still close in.

More times than not DP can hit D P before D P can hit DP - this is not a stomp.

Jasonsith said:
What about D P closes in towards DP before using volt tackle?

DP guns do not carry area of effect so D P can still close in.

More times than not DP can hit D P before D P can hit DP - this is not a stomp.
I know what you're trying to say here, but to make it less confusing I would have probably done "DetPi" and "DeaPo" or something like that.

I know what you're trying to say here, but to make it less confusing I would have probably done "DetPi" and "DeaPo" or something like that.

You get the joke.

Yeah.

Back