• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY - Upgrade, Consistency is real

@Crazy: Aye.

Though this begs the question even though it's totally irrelevent: Now that we have most of the verse back to 8-A level with introduction of Town level AP with the Grimm Dragoon(?), i'm pretty sure we're going to be seeing some battles that had to be closed back when we downgraded them a while back, huh? @Everyone

Crazystarf said:
@Cross: That is A-okay with me. Snake vs Weiss Schnee.
Well i was refering to how we use to had this thread of where Chun Li (when she was 8-A back then) took on Yang before she had the downgrade. Same thing with Nora when we had a thread of her fighting Laxus(is that his name, right?).

So......yeah.

While i'm not a fan of the series here......go 8-A to 7-C RWBY. :O

Should it be removed that Jaune's durability is higher with his shield, as blocking a deathstalker's attack shouldn't be any higher than mcb?

Blahblah9755 said:
Should it be removed that Jaune's durability is higher with his shield, as blocking a deathstalker's attack shouldn't be any higher than mcb?
The question is why Jaune is MCBL in base?

Weekly that scaling is stupid for real. That attack was casual Jaune doesn't get MCB scaling. Team CRDL taking hits from CASUAL Pyrhha is also not MCB.

Okay, okay.

So it seems that most of the verse has been upgraded to MCB level, correct? So that's done and good. The Grimm Dragoon seems to have likely been upgraded as well. Maybe, maybe not so idk about that one.

The only problems here so far from what i see is that Alakabamm is likely still against the idea of a 7-C Grimm Dragon, and Bluedash himself is against characters like Jaune and Team CRDL getting MCB scaling.

Thebluedash said:
Weekly that scaling is stupid for real. That attack was casual Jaune doesn't get MCB scaling. Team CRDL taking hits from CASUAL Pyrhha is also not MCB.
Cardin should be Large Building Level+ for AP and (or higher) for Dura

Jaune Should be "At least City Block Level" for both AP and Dura, and MCBL with Shield

CrossverseCrisis said:
Okay, okay.
So it seems that most of the verse has been upgraded to MCB level, correct? So that's done and good. The Grimm Dragoon seems to have likely been upgraded as well. Maybe, maybe not so idk about that one.

The only problems here so far from what i see is that Alakabamm is likely still against the idea of a 7-C Grimm Dragon, and Bluedash himself is against characters like Jaune and Team CRDL getting MCB scaling.
Dragon Is ok in Low 7-C

And I've explained about Jaune and Cardin

@Kaen: Hmm. Point. But i'll let you and Blue discuss that fully. Though if characters like Jaune can actually survive a casual hit from Cinder Fall, shouldn't he have something like CB+ scaling? Cuz IMHO, Cinder being able to do casual L. Building level+ damage when she's a MCB being doesn't quite make sense to me. CB or maybe even CB+, i can see......unless Cinder was SUPER CASUAL, then perhaps what Blue said makes sense then......*shrugs*

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Kaen: Hmm. Point. But i'll let you and Blue discuss that fully. Though if characters like Jaune can actually survive a casual hit from Cinder Fall, shouldn't he have something like CB+ scaling? Cuz IMHO, Cinder being able to do casual L. Building level+ damage when she's a MCB being doesn't quite make sense to me. CB or maybe even CB+, i can see......unless Cinder was SUPER CASUAL, then perhaps what Blue said makes sense then......*shrugs*
I said "at least CBL" for Jaune... (This should be for the twins too)

LBL+ for Cardin (probably CBL for Dura)

Alright, so here's the thing.

This calc already had the Dragon at town level. I scaled Ruby to that as well, at some point, since she "defeated" it.

The new calc is a 28 kiloton boost to that old calc, so it is an upgrade but it doesn't change the tiering.

So even though I disagree with the earthquake calc, it doesn't affect too much.

The Ursai and King Taijitu shouldn't be ugraded too as well?

They held their own against Yang and Ren respectively

The Taijitu maybe but not really the Ursai, both Jaune and Cardin were able to kill one without much trouble.

City Block sounds ok for Jaune and Cardin. The other Team CRDL members were oneshotted so Building to Large Building for them..

Thebluedash said:
City Block sounds ok for Jaune and Cardin. The other Team CRDL members were oneshotted so Building to Large Building for them..
One of them was one-shotted by Cardin after he found nearly alone on pyrrha lol

Ok edited some of the profiles...Tell me if you disagree with something.

Thebluedash said:
Just forgot to update Jaune's stats...
So is reasonable MHS Jaune

But not CBL AP for Jaune?

(The same for Cardin (At least BL for AP))

And obviuosly, upgrades for the Ursa and Kaiju

So do we keep this open still or nah just close it? Cause in spite of a few objections on some of the upgrades, i'm pretty sure most of the people here are in agreement of the upgrades that have already been put in by now....

Alright let me try to get a recep of my own here.

Characters like Team RWBY, Cinder Fall, that other team that's apprarently stronger than even T RWBY at their best, and whatnot are upgraded to MCB/8-A. That's done.

The Dragoon doesn't get a boost since it has it's previous calc that puts it at Town level if we use the High-End.

Jaune and Cardin has an upgrade in durability but not in AP.

Is that right? @Everyone

No.

I mean

Then, Ursa can damage Jaune, but then Jaune kill it, and he is weaker?

Where the logic and common sense?

Also, two things: Ren didnt "singlehanded" the Kaijus, It was a pretty close one

And: "Uninjured"? Aura didnt say something?

Yeah, if Ren hadn't made an aura barrier it's implied that the Taijitu would have hurt him, I'm not completely sure about the Ursa, but at the very least the the Taijitu should get an upgrade

The Ursas arent too far from Yang

Also, Jaune can fight ABRZ (or whatever) members, and one of those member can fight Ren and a casual Pyrrha

(And Cardin can damage his own team by himself, even if they can survive a beating from Pyrrha)

People seem to forget that there are regular Grimm, and then there are the alphas. An alpha beowolf took several shots from Ironwood to be killed while a creep was killed in one shot. the Atlas robots were individually capable of killing beowolves and severely damaging Ursa but being unable to contend with a beowolf Alpha. the Alphas should have a tier of their own.

Even Weiss + Blake thought that the Alpha they saw going to the school was comparable in threat to the Knight attacking the citizens and students. They must be at least comparable.

Example: 9-B to 9-A with likely High 8-C Alphas (for beowolves and boarbatusks) , 8-C with 8-B Alphas (for Ursai... King taijitu have not shown any Alphas as of yet)

We don't know if there are any Alphas for the higher tier creatures but since they are featless anyways~

Jaune was being beaten by an Alpha Ursa (though he managed to cut its head off) and then later defeated a regular Ursa with ease.

Back