• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rusulka Schwagerin VS Darquesse

Aplication of what exactly?

She rips people apart at a sub-atomic level and turns them into rubber ducks if she's feeling merciful, rips them apart organ by organ or burns their bodies and souls out of existence if she's not.

Mind ***** people if they try to look in her mind, or even psychically perceive her.

Negates, analyses and copies people's magic.

Learns and grows in power really really fast.

Teleports between universes

That kinda stuff

Well ripping apart won't kill Malleus though idk with turning into duck thing and erasing souls could help, mind ******* doesn't help considering she resists mind manipulation (idk if she resisted methuselah's mind ****), Rusalka isn't all about magic she just summons torture items like the iron maiden and briah allows her to consume opponents with shadows and thats not magic

"summons torture items like the iron maiden and briah allows her to consume opponents with shadows and that's not magic"

Uhhhhhhh.

I really think it is.

no that isn't her briah (at least from what i understand) is a law that forces the opponent to get into the law hence the reality warping aspect (from what ik it allows their inner desires to take shape subjecting others likes its a natural law but idk if what i say is 100% so take it with a grain of salt)

Yeah I know how Briah warps realty to enforce someone's desire on the world. It isn't exactly normal magic.

But Die Ewigkeit is still a magical formula though, and Darquesse was able to "solve the mechanics of reality", so I just wouldn't completely rule out that part of her abilities.

I doubt Darquess would be able to decipher a system made by a Cosmic Pervert Snake God and also is a part of his Mystery (Yes Masadaverse has that too).

Did Mercurius actively try to make it difficult to solve? And what does Mystery have to do with this battle?

It's a magical formula that every member of the LDO uses. She solved quantum physics and deciphered all the theories of magic in a few hours, and solved the mechanics of reality to gain access to an alternate multiverse (yes, multiverse. Not universe, she can warp between those whenever she wants). Unless Mercurius was actively trying to make the formula difficult to solve, it's a lot more unlikely she wouldn't be able to analyse it.

not simply anyone can use it he had to teach the members i mean while claudia could use briah she didn't have good control and i mean if it was solvable anyone could do it but they can't

Pretty sure the reason not everyone can use it is because most people don't know about it, don't have the above average intelligence required to use it, or have enough morals not to go around eating people's souls.

Darquesse isn't restricted by any of those things. And if Mercurius could teach it to normal humans, chances are she's going to be able to examine the magic in them and learn how it works and how to replicate it. And I doubt a lack of control would be a problem for her.

Darquesse would legit have a shit ton of souls though. She killed and absorbed every Remnant (of which there are several thousand), who are explicitly described as "evil souls". She also takes the "energy" from anyone she kills, and she has killed a lot. And I'd be willing to say that as a True Name with access to the source of all magic who developed sentience and broke away from its host, she'd have a really powerful soul too.

Darquesse with high diff because Rusulka would hold the advantage until Darquesse figured out how her powers worked.

Oh thank god

I hate getting involved in my own Versus threads, but I'm the only one who knows Darquesse.

Anyway, that leaves:

Rusalka: 0 (no one voting for best girl...)

Darquesse: 2 (Delta, Glassman)

@Monarch HA!!!! Please, the best girl is clearly this majestic being.
Oliver
Gaze upon this beauty.

Back