• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh dear, what are you doing to me.

So, it was quite while since i readed Kumo Desu ga, what lethal hax outside of punching hard does she have that work machines?

Just about offense, yes?

In battles between gods it's often who first runs out of energy. Hence energy drain is a standard.

Aside from that is HP drain, which should be appliciable I believe.

Then there is BFR into another dimension or teleporting into the sun or something like that.

Or... punching really hard after power negation.

Didnt she had that weird Abyss magic? What could she do with it again

Energy drain will take a damn while before any effects will show, if at all. She would have to instantly powerdrain Kongou, or else her energy would keep regenerating.

HP drain? What exactly? Life force?

BFR is for now is the most dangerous thing for Kongou, she has no answer to being teleported.

Punching her Kleinfield might be hard. She is at least 6 times above baseline with her Klein field. Powernulling her will be hard too, because nothing that Kongou does is via herself but weapons.

Abyss magic is for the most part a magic that destroys souls.

The way it looks it might also destroy matter, but that's just conjunction from it leaving nothing visible behind.

HP as in... the HP stat. I'm not really sure what I would equate it to. It's one of those things that the system just artificially gives beings, I think, so technically dying by the HP hitting 0 would be something that the system enforces.

Keep in mind that gods are energy sponges. Kumoko would gladly keep draining on Kongou's power source until she is several tiers above her. And Kumoko can keep draining for centuries if she wants to. Kumoko has demonstrated to easily powerdrain multiple Mountain level machines with anti-magecraft fields, though, so draining it faster than Kongou produces is well within the realm of possibility. Especially if she create more and more clones to increase the speed.

Kumoko is also quite a bit above baseline. Mountain level scales from a Queen Taratect. Queen Taratects have an offense stat of less than 25000. The counter stop of the system is at 99999 and as a god kumoko as far beyond the stats anyone within the system could reach, to the point that she could easily curbstomp someone at the counter stop with pure physical strength.

Alright, so its luckily a non factor.

I mean, sure the system can enforce death onto Kongou but... How should that work when Kongous not alive in the first place?

I remember that part, but it wont factor much considering that Kumo has a fully legit win condition already that dosnt need her to wait till the fight in her BFR/Teleportation. It would have no direct negative impact on Kongou is what i am saying.

Regardless, Kumoko actually stomps after glancing at her profile. Kongou cant kill her for good, she cant even incap her via continued corrosive fields due to soul shenanigens.

Back