• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't blocked when I wrote the complaint, but jeez you guys are fast

Also, considering his name was "ZaStando27ByThe911," he probably was a sock

Sorvoe551 said:
I don't think it's ZaStando considering his socks usually involve him trying to hide rather than being obvious. It was likely a troll impersonating him given that the name being extreme similar to how there have been others like "DarkDragonMedeus is a troll", "Oblivion the weeb shit", etc.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Sorvoe551 said:
I don't think it's ZaStando considering his socks usually involve him trying to hide rather than being obvious. It was likely a troll impersonating him given that the name being extreme similar to how there have been others like "DarkDragonMedeus is a troll", "Oblivion the weeb shit", etc.
Seeing as he was making Corgi alts because he hates him and then came here (with posts now deleted) complaining about things only he would know about, it's 99% him.

Wait what is the Chad Na - I don't think I want to know. Yeah I do need to stop liking my own comments, but there's a pretty big difference between what we're doing. I'll be un-following this. Good night.

The Wright Way said:
Don't know who he is, don't care.
Ban and forget. That's the best policy.
I agree with this. I said what I said in response though because there are a few users I'm pretty sure who are friendly toward ZaStando. Ignorantly labeling it as him from what's probably an impersonation attempt might otherwise affect said relationships just because some nobody strolled in and took the name.

P.S. Sorry about posting, your message hadn't shown up when I was typing.

You've already posted a truly huge wall of text. You need to stop abusing caps, italics, and bolding (not on this comment necessarily, but it's a frequent pattern in the past).

I get that you're apologizing, but don't dig yourself deeper in this hole.

Goody, it's not that deep. Really. It's fine. Just try to calm down in the future, look over your posts before you write them, do a little proofreading.

Goody, don't listen to that guy. He's a troll who just posted two pictures of Joe Swanson's flaccid dick, he's the last guy you should be taking advice from.

If you want to vent about this and try to get us to understand, this is probably a better place than his message wall. Just trim down the post length a little.

curious isn't? it a troll in a place where people like them are reported and if I agree with I'M Blue Daba dee daba die this it is necessary

I already blocked him, but I really should apply for the Wham script at some point, but busy ATM. But that should be with other staff members via PM first and not to derail the thread.

Anyway, someone else could wham The Crippled Way's posts.

We need to do something like Outskirts Battledome Wiki (Or OBD for short.) in order to prevent these guys from coming in.

DDM, if you can, just stick around this thread for a while? It's a warzone. We'll probably have another alt coming by in a few minutes, and it took more than half an hour to get rid of the last one.

@Mista Ironically, I'm pretty sure they do that to keep us out.

I meant we could do that on the new fourm if we can to prevent people posting pictures of Joe Swanson's dick.

@Everyone, stop constantly spamming the RVR thread with off topic discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back